Shimozukachi

battlefield 1

hello,

anyone else who already played it? had a long break since the beta and well, except of some lags and annoying wheelbarrows it's a great game (my opinion). the maps are completely different, all guns have more variety than in battlefield 4 and i've always wanted to drive a mark 1. best (best doesn't mean realistic) first world war game i've ever played.

• Like 1

I fear if I bought it it would end up like every other Battlefield game I've bought, I get bored of the multiplayer after a few weeks, play a few campaign missions then never play it again. Tell a lie I actually completed BF3 and played the multiplayer for about a year, Battlefield after that has been disappointing tho imo.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I fear if I bought it it would end up like every other Battlefield game I've bought, I get bored of the multiplayer after a few weeks, play a few campaign missions then never play it again. Tell a lie I actually completed BF3 and played the multiplayer for about a year, Battlefield after that has been disappointing tho imo.

it's now really teambased. it's even harder than dark souls (because obviously i'm not good in battlefield 1 xD)

• Like 1

I've become really intrigued by the single player and will definitely be getting it. I actually didn't play the beta which is weird as I was in the beta for 3, 4 and hardline but I will definitely get it

• Like 1

It's actually not that great, the campaign is really more of a tutorial for the online mode (although it does have one stellar moment) & if you've played BF4 & Star Wars Battlefronts then you've basically played BF1. it also bears very little (almost none to be honest) relation to WW1 combat or battles & the large majority of weapons in it are experimental weapons that saw virtually no mass use during the war. It's two redeeming features are tank play & the utterly destructible terrain, which, it has to be said, are awesome.......a tank with a full crew is really deadly.

Honest opinion, it's BF4/Battlefronts re-skinned, but with better battlefields.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jinx said:

It's actually not that great, the campaign is really more of a tutorial for the online mode (although it does have one stellar moment) & if you've played BF4 & Star Wars Battlefronts then you've basically played BF1. it also bears very little (almost none to be honest) relation to WW1 combat or battles & the large majority of weapons in it are experimental weapons that saw virtually no mass use during the war. It's two redeeming features are tank play & the utterly destructible terrain, which, it has to be said, are awesome.......a tank with a full crew is really deadly.

it's not re-skinned. or do you see a m4a1 or a stinger to take down planes?

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

it's not re-skinned. or do you see a m4a1 or a stinger to take down planes?

It's the exact same game as B4 or Star Wars Battlefront but in World War One uniforms. Clear enough for you Shimo????

17 hours ago, Jinx said:

Have they rebalanced the fucking heavy tanks because on rush a full heavy tank is virtually impossible to destroy and can win the whole game just like that.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Have they rebalanced the fucking heavy tanks because on rush a full heavy tank is virtually impossible to destroy and can win the whole game just like that.

I've seen them dominate a map yeah, but they're not indestructible. If they have a full crew then they're a real handful though, especially the German one, but aircraft or anti-tank grenades wreck them. Maybe with a full crew they do seem op, but that's really because of the players manning the tank as opposed to the vehicle itself being op.The only real problem I've seen so far is with the damage model on infantry, I've shot many an enemy in the face just to see him run off & that can get frustrating.

One thing I did forget to mention, is that if you do get the game you should check out Operations mode when you go online, it's probably the games saving grace.

Edited by Jinx

On 21.10.2016 at 1:51 PM, Jinx said:

It's the exact same game as B4 or Star Wars Battlefront but in World War One uniforms. Clear enough for you Shimo????

nope, it's definitely not the same game. i've played all 3 of them. clear enough for you jinx????

do you have any evidences for battlefield 1 being a re skin and or the same game like b4 or battlefront?

On 21.10.2016 at 1:58 PM, Kickapoo said:

use a panzerbüchse, a tankgewehr, a anti vehicle grenade and or a HE mortar

Edited by Shimozukachi

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

nope, it's definitely not the same game. i've played all 3 of them. clear enough for you jinx????

do you have any evidences for battlefield 1 being a re skin and or the same game like b4 or battlefront?

use a panzerbüchse, a tankgewehr, a anti vehicle grenade and or a HE mortar

Well lets look at the differences shall we. On previous BF games there were more options to take out tanks, and the tanks only had a rotational point of firing. The heavy tanks on BF1 have firing points on all sides of the tank at all times should it be fully manned, making it incredibly difficult to get in range. Overpowered.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Well lets look at the differences shall we. On previous BF games there were more options to take out tanks, and the tanks only had a rotational point of firing. The heavy tanks on BF1 have firing points on all sides of the tank at all times should it be fully manned, making it incredibly difficult to get in range. Overpowered.

jep. can confirm

On 10/23/2016 at 10:18 AM, Shimozukachi said:

What evidence do you need other than IT'S THE SAME GAME? The series does not use ballistics, so a gun is a gun is a gun, yes it has some variations like the tanks, but esentially it's still the same game, with the same game modes (with one exception). That's not to say it's a bad game, because it's the best shooter out there still, but they're getting lazy in the same way that CoD did & just releasing the same thing over and over just dressing it up differently...

5 hours ago, Jinx said:

What evidence do you need other than IT'S THE SAME GAME? The series does not use ballistics, so a gun is a gun is a gun, yes it has some variations like the tanks, but esentially it's still the same game, with the same game modes (with one exception). That's not to say it's a bad game, because it's the best shooter out there still, but they're getting lazy in the same way that CoD did & just releasing the same thing over and over just dressing it up differently...

so... call of duty infinite warfare, battlefield 1, gta v and borderlands 2 are the same game?

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

so... call of duty infinite warfare, battlefield 1, gta v and borderlands 2 are the same game?

Essentially 

1 hour ago, Henry_Taylor said:

Essentially 

How the heck is Grand Theft Auto essentially identical to any first person shooter? For starters it isn't in first person!

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

How the heck is Grand Theft Auto essentially identical to any first person shooter? For starters it isn't in first person!

I was half asleep when I read that. I thought he was was saying they were the same as the old games.

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

The next gen of GTA 5 is 1st and 3rd person, you can switch between the two.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

The next gen of GTA 5 is 1st and 3rd person, you can switch between the two.

Yes I am aware Frank haha, but even so saying COD is like GTA is like saying feminists have a point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes I am aware Frank haha, but even so saying COD is like GTA is like saying feminists have a point.

Loool, you do have a point there. Although I kinda felt that GTA 5 next gen was a fps but ya definitely not much like COD.

• Like 1

I have been playing this game for the past two years for now. Recently I have moved towards a beta version of battlefield as I have heard from one of my friends that the best series is quite amazing and has thrilling effect in between. The series is available in the form of CD keys so that one can Buy Battlefield 1 from the official site of Instant-gaming.

Edited by Ettapowers

On 26.10.2016 at 3:32 AM, Frank said:

Loool, you do have a point there. Although I kinda felt that GTA 5 next gen was a fps but ya definitely not much like COD.

it's cod, but slower and without star wars and superjumps.

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

it's cod, but slower and without star wars and superjumps.

COD -  a large marine fish with a small barbel on the chin.

Indeed it is slower compared to the other fishes but hey, who can beat some good old cod.

On 1.6.2017 at 9:33 PM, Judgement said:

COD -  a large marine fish with a small barbel on the chin.

Indeed it is slower compared to the other fishes but hey, who can beat some good old cod.

nothing can beat cod. in battlefield a sniper is op = if you're not a sniper your k/d will be <1 xD