lemon

Is this even true...

18 hours ago, Herzog said:

Thank you so much for this comment @Motown , im hoping that the community will calm a bit after receiving this straight from you. Have you ever thought of volunteer staff such as asking the community to take on such roles as PR? Of course there are a lot of us that are on here most of the time and im sure most of us would be happy to help staff the community. At the end of the day it of course is all up to you but i think just the extra helping hand might ease up the tension that surfs this forum a lot with the lack of updates.

Amen to that, I'd jump at the chance.

• Like 1

The ETA on a playable beta was early 2017, we are soon in early 2017, and they've done 20% progress on 1 frekin module in an entire year. I paid good money, and this is taking too long over promised time

#BEPATIENT First of all let me explain to you that in a couple of months will be the 2nd year anniversary for the announcement of Identity and let me say to you that they were working on core game mechanics not module because some asshole had the job and was to lazy and wasnt working so a team has it in their hands. Plus we just got 2 articles of updates and seems like ur too lazy to find and out and research no offense btw. Also doesnt matter how long it takes the better the game the better the optimization the less lag the better game and like i hate to say it yes its taking forever but here is the thing complaining wont do anything so supporting the devs is better then sitting here and arguing over 20% like you see where im coming from !

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

#BEPATIENT First of all let me explain to you that in a couple of months will be the 2nd year anniversary for the announcement of Identity and let me say to you that they were working on core game mechanics not module because some asshole had the job and was to lazy and wasnt working so a team has it in their hands. Plus we just got 2 articles of updates and seems like ur too lazy to find and out and research no offense btw. Also doesnt matter how long it takes the better the game the better the optimization the less lag the better game and like i hate to say it yes its taking forever but here is the thi

ng complaining wont do anything so supporting the devs is better then sitting here and arguing over 20% like you see where im coming from !

Use punctuation!

13 hours ago, MariusG69 said:

The ETA on a playable beta was early 2017, we are soon in early 2017, and they've done 20% progress on 1 frekin module in an entire year. I paid good money, and this is taking too long over promised time

Like @LionKingGamer said the devs had a problem as one was lazy and so they got a outside team to help speed things up. The devs have gave 2 updates, apologised for the bad PR and also they knew the release dates/ estimates were too optimistic. Also it has not been in development for 2 years yet until january 2017 and 2 years for a game this size is not going to happen (it was a concept at kickstarter), games that come out that early are usually rushed and badly done like @LionKingGamer said here:

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Also doesnt matter how long it takes the better the game the better the optimization the less lag the better game

Pretty much the longer the game takes the better for us as its not rushed like those early access ones, which if it was rushed like you pretty much want the beta out on the schedule you got given, we would not have the game how we got the vision as.

I am in the frame of mind that they should take their time and release only what is solid and concrete, then too release a lot of information and rush development to satisfy doubters, they are a very small team and if they're only 2 years into development I don't see the big deal, it says on their first module that it is 76% complete, I say don't complain about how long it has been since any worthwhile news, and just don't pledge until you see the first module, I think that'd be the best way to go about it.