What rating do you think the game will be? I personally think it might be T for teen or M for mature. I  don't know the Pegi system but I think it might be Pegi 16 or Pegi 18, possibly Pegi 12 but idk.

18 hours ago, PokecrafterMatt said:

What rating do you think the game will be? I personally think it might be T for teen or M for mature. I  don't know the Pegi system but I think it might be Pegi 16 or Pegi 18, possibly Pegi 12 but idk.

I am sure its going to be 'M' or '18' probs and definitely not a 12 because it has violence and drugs. Also I am sure the devs said it would be higher rated as i think it will but they don't mind younger gamers buying it if there parents allow them.

Edited by JamesLuck01

What @JamesLuck01 said. It has references to both drugs and violence and possibly sexual content (don't know if kissing counts as that) either way it'll most likely be an 18 due to drugs and violence.

• Like 1

contains guns and prison = rated m for mature like already said before. there is almost no game with guns, prisons etc. that is rated t/+12 (except for the wii u)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Henry_Taylor said:

The ESRB doesn't rate online games I thought? Or is that just online portions of different games?

who care's? either that or the other way we'll all hear the voice of childs like in any other game with multiplayer :(

• Like 1

On 17/10/2016 at 10:33 PM, Henry_Taylor said:

The ESRB doesn't rate online games I thought? Or is that just online portions of different games?

Either way it would be a 'M' or '18' rated if it did get rated.

To be honest on most Steam games I don't actually see what the rating for it is. Apart from maybe a warning beforehand asking me to confirm my birth date, which 1000% of people will take shit all notice of. Anyone will be able to buy Identity, like pretty much every downloadable PC game there's very little in the way of stopping underage individuals.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

To be honest on most Steam games I don't actually see what the rating for it is. Apart from maybe a warning beforehand asking me to confirm my birth date, which 1000% of people will take shit all notice of. Anyone will be able to buy Identity, like pretty much every downloadable PC game there's very little in the way of stopping underage individuals.

true, mate. but there is something to avoid that somehow: we'll all need to kidnap them to drop them deep in the forest

• Like 1