JonathanTaylor

The Gentleman's Club

I really cannot believe this, 21 members and counting every day! This is truly amazing and i thank every one of my members and most of all my Vice Chairman and Baron who has got us this far. Thank you all. This is turning out to be a very worthy choice :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I really cannot believe this, 21 members and counting every day! This is truly amazing and i thank every one of my members and most of all my Vice Chairman and Baron who has got us this far. Thank you all. This is turning out to be a very worthy choice :)

I am glad you are enjoying yourself my freind. Were always thinking about the future and how to better it. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

Why, hello Mr. Winston

I have recently gained interest in your club. I would like to learn more about admittance. Perhaps we could do business down the road. Does there happen to be more requirements then listed on your post?

16 minutes ago, itstomeo said:

Why, hello Mr. Winston

I have recently gained interest in your club. I would like to learn more about admittance. Perhaps we could do business down the road. Does there happen to be more requirements then listed on your post?

Unfortunately we dont accept those who are within criminal enterprises.

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Unfortunately we dont accept those who are within criminal enterprises.

Well, Sir I would not necessarily consider my organisation as a Quote "Criminal Enterprise" But more of a secret Society if you will. :P

Greetings @Herzog,

First of all, I would like to express my interest in joining "The Gentleman's Club."

Second, I am highly impressed with your organization and would like to be so bold as to offer my input and suggestions as in real life I am a corrections officer and I am the current elected treasurer on the board of the corrections association where I work.

Further, I would like to offer my services if you find the need for them. As I said I am currently the treasurer on the board of the corrections association I am a member of currently and I offer that as experience in addition to what I will share below.

I have observed that you have organized "The Gentleman's Club" similar to an association.

Chairman is comparable to the position of President in an association.
Vice Chairman is comparable to the position of Vice President in an association.
Secretary is comparable to the position of Secretary and Treasurer in an association.
Baron is comparable to the position of Secretary and Treasurer in an association.
Duke is comparable to an extra position of Board Member.
Your additional titles are all comparable to the position of Association Membership.

All positions on our board are positions that our Association Membership nominate and elect to be on the Association Board.
The purpose of our association is to collect membership dues from our membership of officers monthly.
A portion of those funds is then used to pay our Union dues.
Our bank account grows because we collect dues that are more than our Union requirements. This allows us to pay for different events and functions that the Association hosts for its membership.
Another purpose of the Association Board is to represent membership in cooperation with our union on matters of grievance, discipline, and other concerns.

Our Board Members consist of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
The President hosts all meetings and calls all meetings to order and is the first in charge and the Primary representative of the Association.
The Vice President is the second in charge and would substitute the role of President when the President is unavailable.
The Treasurer maintains the financial account of the Association and records all income, expenses, and costs.
The Secretary maintains written record of all meetings, occurrences, events, and happenings that involve the Association.

The Board Members operate based on the Association Constitution and Bylaws.
The Constitution and Bylaws are proposed and created with the involvement of the Association Board and Membership using a voting system.
An example of what the Constitution and Bylaws help facilitate is rules for how to operate, what constitutes a member, the definition and duties of board members, what is required for an official meeting, when and how often meetings occur annually, etc.

For example, you include in your post that members will need to maintain a To Be Determined amount of money in their bank accounts in order to be eligible for "The Gentleman's Club." Something like that could be a provision within the Constitution and Bylaws and be voted on by the whole membership.

Further, let me suggest to you this: "The Gentleman's Club" could receive a lot of funds by members donating any amount they want, but I would also recommend that be one option. I would also have a membership fee and you could make this a minimal amount of money or set it higher if you wish... it would be something the whole membership could vote on it even if established by a Constitution and Bylaws. And you can implement record of dues so when the game comes out the membership you have established prior to the games release would know what they owe to that date and if you have serious and loyal members they will be happy to pay what has so far accrued for being allowed an "early" membership status which includes the discount if you wish and members that don't follow through with the commitment would then be kicked out of the club when the game starts and don't follow through with paying towards their membership.

Example: Membership dues are set at $50.00 and start on the date a potential member expresses interest in joining the club. Membership dues are established to be recurrent monthly. So every month each member would deposit $50.00 into the Club's Financial Account. If you have 25 members pay $50.00 each month for 12 months that would be:
$1,250 per month and $15,000 a year if you had 25 members paying membership dues each month for 12 months.

The Constitution and Bylaws could establish what the collected funds for the Association could be authorized to be used for.
Examples that Funds could be used for are:
Perks and Entitlements. (Club House Access, etc)
Legal representation for members.
Investment opportunities.
Entrepreneurial Investments.
Events and Functions. (Food & Drinks, Unexpected expenses)
Official Association Obligations

The possibilities are potentially endless and everyone gets sit back, relax, and have some fun.

Let me know what you think and if you would like to talk further.

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe

• Like 3

Men only club huh? Damn. I'll try not to take down the "No gurls allowed" Sign ;) No but in all seriousness, I think it's pretty cool. Stay gentle, men. (It's a pun, laugh)

1 hour ago, SamanthaFur said:

Men only club huh? Damn. I'll try not to take down the "No gurls allowed" Sign ;) No but in all seriousness, I think it's pretty cool. Stay gentle, men. (It's a pun, laugh)

Aha, sorry :P I have put that if there are enough girls that want to join or want a similar club then im more than happy to add in a womens only section to the club. If youd like to you are more than welcome to run this side of the club if you want such a club for women :) 

On 1.12.2016 at 8:05 PM, DanTheMan007 said:

The Gentleman's Club Duelling Etiquette:
A duel can only be challenged by the insulted party. therefore if a gentleman insults another member he cannot simply duel them with the intention of hurting them with the aim of starting a feud.
Both parties must appoint a "second". this must be a trusted neutral party who shall try and end the dispute without the exchange of shots or blows. If a challenge is declared it must be through the seconds rather than their principals(being the duellists themselves). If an apology is made they must inform their principle and try and resolve the issue or quarrel.
If all fails and the duel is to be, the challenged party shall have the liberty to pick the weapons, place, time, and if using pistols how many paces shall be taken. weapons must be within reason. canes and pistols of high calibre eg, desert eagle or revolver would be used as duelling weapons due to their heavy recoil and high calibre.
A cane or blade duel should be fought until first blood or satisfaction, satisfaction is defined as the challenged party apologising or explaining away his insult and then followed by the challenger apologising for his retort and challenge to arms. A cane duel must be stopped after 5 minutes of fencing if neither party is harmed and the seconds shall then ask the men if they are satisfied or if they wish to explain their reasoning for insult or apologise. If neither parties are satisfied they may continue for another round ending with the same procedure. If the duel surpasses 3 rounds without injury this is dishonourable and somewhat ridiculous and must be stopped and if the parties are dissatisfied they may change their weapon of choice (this time the challenger must choose). or they may reschedule another duel for a later date that must be within the next 3 days. If neither party are injured in the second duel the quarrel must be declared over and the men will be told to argue no more of the matter. A sword duel must be stopped as soon as the first injury is made.
Dress code: Duellists should not wear jackets or ties. hats are also not advisable. they should wear either a shirt(long sleeve preferably or sleeves rolled down) or they may choose to wear a waistcoat.
Pistol duels should be governed seriously and strictly by the seconds (who must have their own weapons incise a scuffle breaks out of someone cheats). The seconds must load the pistols for their principals and then proceed to make the duellists stand the set amount of paces apart. they must then aim their pistols and on a signal they will have 3 seconds to fire their shots(misfires count as shots, strictly not "dummy" firing. which means purposefully missing). after one exchange of shots the procedure at the end of a fencing round will be given. A chance to be satisfied or apologise. if not, they may proceed again for another 3 rounds. If the duel surpasses 3 rounds it will be declared over. If seconds disagree with each other and resort to exchanging shots or blows it must be at the same time as their principals and at the same distance.  Seconds however, should try to remain neutral.

i know that your duel rules are "special ones", butmy eyes hurt by reading that. to start a duel someone has to insult someone. then the insulted one can either yell back or tell the insulter that they'll have a duel (the insult is the invite, the sentence from the insulted that he wants a duel is the confirmation. duels are only made for satisfaction/revenge because of that insult. it's not any kind of sports at all). the insulter doesn't have to confirm or accept anything. just by insulting he confirms that he wants to participate in a duel. then both meet at the next day at 9 am. you need 2 seconds and a medic. the seconds add the exact amount of black powder into both duelpistols. same with the bullet. nothing allowed that is bullet proof. both have to hold their gun with just one hand. either you shoot at the exact same moment the medic tells you to shoot or you don't shoot at all. you repeat that process until one of both gets knocked out, dies or until each second tells both to stop because he's worried about his participant's health. after that noone is allowed to talk about that situation and both families have peace with eachother again because else they'll lose their honor forever. seconds don't have to try to be neutral. they only have to worry about their participant's health and about the fact that both pistols have to be the same model, loaded same etc.. the medic is the neutral one. why? because he's the one healing you after the duel. sadly duels with lethal weapons aren't allowed in germany anymore since 1871. if someone insults you on forums etc. you can be sure that it's just a leekboy that is yelling for attention. hope this helped.

• Like 1

I am honored to be a part of this organization. Thank you to all members of the club and to our founder and chairman, @Herzog.

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.

• Like 3

I've been lurking for a bit, and registered this account just so I could make this post.

I am very interested and will send you a PM shortly.

• Like 1

Good day Mr. @Herzog

I would like to express my great interest in 'The Gentleman's Club.'

Though I do request the knowledge of one key piece of info: Are Law Enforcement Officers allowed join?

I understand from a previous comment that criminals are not, which is understandable of course as they might bring along a whole crowd of undesirables.

Anyhow, I extend my inbox to you good Sir, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Mr. Herzog,

Would it be possible for me to talk over discord or some other means of talking?

Regards,

Alpha

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

And Mr @Herzog 

Is there a discord for the Gentlemens Club

We have a teamspeak but i am not able to talk at this current moment in time

7 hours ago, Malibu said:

Is this only for men? :(

I hope Mr. Herzog doesn't mind me speaking on his behalf, but yes, currently the club is exclusively for men. Although (and please do correct me if I'm wrong @Herzog) But if we do receive considerable female interest, a separate branch of the club will be created and devoted to females. Again, take this with a grain of salt and wait for the founder of the club, @Herzog to either confirm or amend anything I have said.

Thats exactly, what I was looking for :D.

When the game launches im trying to get money as fast as I can by being a businessman, investing in big businesses and making risky deals.

To play a rich and noble gentleman is exactly what I will do. So it would be a pleasure for me, if I could join your community.

2 hours ago, MarcoArts said:

Thats exactly, what I was looking for :D.

When the game launches im trying to get money as fast as I can by being a businessman, investing in big businesses and making risky deals.

To play a rich and noble gentleman is exactly what I will do. So it would be a pleasure for me, if I could join your community.

I'm pretty sure they disbanded

3 hours ago, MarcoArts said:

How do you know that?

Some of the members were talking about it

Hello @MarcoArts

I am the Chairman of The Gentlemans Club. We have indeed disbanded so apologies there. It was unfortunate that it had to come to this decision but its a final one. I do not come on here much anymore and when i have been on, i have yet to see another club like it so it could mean a possibility to found a club of your own. Good luck to you old chap.

Herzog

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Hello @MarcoArts

I am the Chairman of The Gentlemans Club. We have indeed disbanded so apologies there. It was unfortunate that it had to come to this decision but its a final one. I do not come on here much anymore and when i have been on, i have yet to see another club like it so it could mean a possibility to found a club of your own. Good luck to you old chap.

Herzog

Hey Herzog, can you PM me?