Trill

The Traffickers (Accepting applicants today)

w46ZLXp.png

FIRST THINGS FIRST: We are not like any other gang, if anything we are closer to a mafia. We are just a group of criminals carrying out crimes. We do not like to identify as a gang as most "gangs" are usually extremely unorganized and careless about crimes. We are the polar opposite.

6oM9vzg.png

1. Drug Trafficking

2. Thievery / Robbing

3. Assasination / Hitmen

4. Hijacking

5. DRUG MANUFACTURING

Utmzu1q.png

We will need workers to fill these spots when the game comes out, these players must have sufficient vehicles to transport and/or produce our goods. There will be lots of these spots available as we will have many people manufacturing drugs. If you are interested in this job, you may consider running the drugs with 2 people just in-case anyone tries to rob you, you have backup and it lowers the risk of being robbed and losing our drugs. 

If you are robbed and decided to risk the run without backup, and you lose our drugs, you will have to pay with your own funds. If you do not have sufficient funds, you will work all high risk jobs, until you can pay off what you have lost to the company or either receive a strike.

If you are interested in applying for this position please post that you would like to be drug trafficker, and what you have to offer.

pJ3hy8B.png

We will need an EXTREMELY LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FOR THIS job. You guys will manufacture the drugs for the drug traffickers/producers. This job is fairly simple and will provide you protection from other players when in this group, we will take over and be the largest. So there would be no worries about anyone stealing your money or taking your vehicles etc. because we will be the ones doing it.  If any rival gangs interfere with our work, we will eliminate them. We will take over their territory and work. If they do not bother us, and do not try to distribute or produce on our territory. We will not bother them unless they start causing trouble, or we need new land. haha We will be producing all of the drugs available, some may be less risk than others and this will determine your amount pay and protection in the group.

If you are interested in applying for this position please post that you would like to be drug manufacturer, and what you have to offer.

dOukbv2.png

We do not need a large amount of these but they would be good for quick and easy money. We will need a few groups of sophisticated players, that are good in devising quick plans and being stealthy. You will be matched with other players within the group to complete the robbery. There will be higher ranked members deciding who you will go and complete the robbery with. You can suggest a player or players to rob with and he will most likely allow you to. But if you come back with a failed robbery due to the player you decided to choose, you will get a strike. We will also need highjackers, to bring in our drug trafficking vehicles and luxurious vehicles to flaunt our wealth. We will need a few of these also, they will not be working solo ever! You will always be grouped with other players. We will let the strike system start once the group is started and has been running stable for about a week or 2. We will provide more details to robbing when we find out more info about it.

If you are interested in applying for this position please post that you would like to be robbers, and what you have to offer.

Z89Se9E.png

People like personal revenge, so they put out hits on other players. We will need some people to complete these contract kills, we will have a small organized team to complete these tasks when needed. They will need to be stealthy about it, so they do not know who and what group has completed the hit successfully. We need to stay under the radar. These people need to be smart and stealthy. 

If you are interested in applying for this position please post that you would like to be assassin, and what you have to offer.

Ranks will be established once we get a feel for the game, but for now we will have basic ranks below.

Once you are available for a rankup there will be a small fee that must be paid to either a general or the leader.

ZUtLrKu.png

Recruit  

Apprentice

Corporal

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Commander

Brigadier

General

fbJ0ZIL.png
   Age Requirement: 16+ (some acceptions if you are mature)

You must have TeamSpeak

You need to be mature and serious.

Must be dedicated to one group/gang and one group/gang only, The Traffickers.

You must not leak our activities and plans to other gangs or players outside of The Traffickers.

Do not apply if you do not agree with the following above.

Now if you are interested, apply with the following form.

Job you would like (first choice):
Job you would like (second choice):
Job you would like (third choice):

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers?

Are you an avid "life" server player?

Will you take this group seriously?

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? (Orders received will not be breaking any Identity RPG rules or ToS.)

What do you bring to The Traffickers?

Edited by Trill
  • Like 5

Job you would like (first choice) : Drug manufacturers 

Job you would like (second choice) : Drug trafficking 

Job you would like (third choice ) : Robbing/ Hijacking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to the traffickers : It will depend on the week but I will       contribute a lot .

Are you an avid life sever player? Yes I am an avid player.

will you take this group seriously? Yes I will take this group seriously.

Do you agree to take orders from general ranking or the leader? Yes I will take orders from general ranking and the leader.

what will you bring to the traffickers? I will bring power, money, respect and loyalty. To help us grow to get bigger and bigger.

This is really cool but your going to need quite a bit of member's to do all that.

This has the potential to be good, you just need good members that follow the guidelines of your organization.
I can see this heading far just be consistent and active and you'll get there! :) 
I wish you the best of luck.

We have quite a few members that have already joined looking for more members to join the group!

Edited by Trill
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Trill said:

We have quite a few members that have already joined looking for more members to join the gang!

Sounds good! :D

Good luck :) 

2 hours ago, winampw said:

Why would u buy drugs in identity? No ones buys it, no one will earn it.

I don't think you've played a life server before... lol

• Like 3

Job you would like (first choice): Assassination/Hitman.

Job you would like (second choice): Drug Trafficking.

Job you would like (third choice): Robbery/Hijacking.

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? At least more then 15-25.

Are you an avid "life" server player? Yes, I am eager to do many things.

Will you take this group seriously? Yes.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? I agree.

What do you bring to The Traffickers? Respect and loyalty, money and a family to rejoice upon.

Edited by JumBoRiNo
  • Like 1

Job you would like (first choice):Drug Trafficking
Job you would like (second choice):Assasination / Hitmen
Job you would like (third choice):DRUG MANUFACTURING

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? Work 7-3 mon- fri ...job weekends good

Are you an avid "life" server player? nop

Will you take this group seriously? yes

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? yes

What do you bring to The Traffickers? honesty, reliable, great and driving and racing games, accuarate shooting :D 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

remember the purpose of games is to have fun who cares who does what .... catch me outside :D

• Like 1

shouldn't you be watching soa or something... if you wanna know peoples game style its not that hard to get to know people maybe even try out a game they are currently playing and get friendly with your future group ... just a thought thanks

Job you would like (first choice): Hitman/ Assassin
Job you would like (second choice): Robbery/ Thievery
Job you would like (third choice): Hijacking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? I can contribute as many hours as needed, I do online school so i have plenty of time.

Are you an avid "life" server player? I dont really know what a "life" server player is but i am really into RP i think its fun and something interesting to do, I want to be an assasin i am really stealthy af and what to take fools out.

Will you take this group seriously? I will take it very seriously i know i am 16 but i am very mature and ready to do whatever.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? Yes i will take any orders given from the leaders.

What do you bring to The Traffickers? I will bring the bodies of our enemies and contracts to the traffickers. Very skilled in stealthy/ assassin type games so i would be a great hitman or assassin. Very seriouse player and will do anything for the traffickers. #TraffickersForLife

Job you would like (first choice):Assasination / Hitmen
Job you would like (second choice):Hijacking
Job you would like (third choice):Drug Trafficking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? I work from 8-4 sometimes earlier.. from Monday-Friday

Are you an avid "life" server player? no

Will you take this group seriously? yes! but really depends on who's in the group!

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? yeah, but not from Eric!

What do you bring to The Traffickers? Bring a hella fun time to the group chat and someone that will get shit done!!!

Job you would like (first choice): Assassination / Hitman
Job you would like (second choice): Thievery
Job you would like (third choice): Hijacking 

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers?

*I will be able to contribute almost all weekends and most times after 4:00 PM on weekdays.

Are you an avid "life" server player?

*I like the idea of life games and RP but i haven't had the chance to find a decent one worth buying until this one.

Will you take this group seriously?

*I will take the group seriously as i feel it is important to have dedication in games like this and your jobs.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader?

*I will agree to take any orders given by a General Ranking or the Leader.

What do you bring to The Traffickers?

*I bring dedication and trust. I love assassin type games and would make a great Hitman or Assassin. 

Job you would like (first choice): Assassin

Job you would like (second choice): Robber

Job you would like (third choice): Runner

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers?: This cant be an exact answer as we dont know when the full game is released but if it was released tomorrow i would say 40-70. I cannot predict what my job may entitle me to in a year :P

Are you an avid "life" server player?: no?

Will you take this group seriously?: Yes assuming other members see it as an actual group and not just something to kill time

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader?: No? Im not going to do something that can risk my account being banned. This question could have been re-worded.

What do you bring to The Traffickers?: A serious player who enjoys doing the most he can to help out a group. Anywhere from taking hi risk tasks to even doing mundane things like growing weed. 

1 hour ago, LoliVape said:

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader?: No? Im not going to do something that can risk my account being banned. This question could have been re-worded.

It is assumed that we are not going to be breaking any rules of Identity RPG. That is not in our agenda, we are speaking in terms of taking orders from a General such as hits, drug runs, robberies, etc.

Once you give your response, your application will receive a response.

9 minutes ago, Trill said:

It is assumed that we are not going to be breaking any rules of Identity RPG. That is not in our agenda, we are speaking in terms of taking orders from a General such as hits, drug runs, robberies, etc.

Once you give your response, your application will receive a response.

As long as it doesnt break the games TOS im fine with taking orders.

• Like 1