1 hour ago, Narc said:

Looking good brother, see you on the roads soon, stay sharp.

Sound brother. Ride Long, Ride Hard, Ride Free. 

8 hours ago, patrickaq100 said:

hope we can do buisnes one day me lad

58ef1e287f8f1_blackmamba.jpg.df855981d3b

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to do business with each other. Hopefully we can find a business to aid each other in. 

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to do business with each other. Hopefully we can find a business to aid each other in. 

Yeh lets hope we can. shall we be Allies ?

Edited by patrickaq100

22 hours ago, patrickaq100 said:

Yeh lets hope we can. shall we be Allies ?

I am not sure about alliances. 

Normally FNF has to meet the organization, and have some positive history with them before we will consider them Allies to the club. 

Also your open declaration against BCR will put FNF in the circumstance of having to take a side. We have some history with BCR, so I am not sure where FNF would end up in this war. 

I could even see this effecting our ability to be in some form of business together. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 2

With BCR closing, FNF would like to welcome any of the former BCR members to FNF if they need a home. 

Also we are going to redo our history because we had some character development since 9ur last update. New patch is coming too! More based in RP

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

With BCR closing, FNF would like to welcome any of the former BCR members to FNF if they need a home. 

Also we are going to redo our history because we had some character development since 9ur last update. New patch is coming too! More based in RP

if they are closeing then i guesss wew can be allies ?

On 14/04/2017 at 4:16 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Normally FNF has to meet the organization, and have some positive history with them before we will consider them Allies to the club. 

@patrickaq100

8 hours ago, patrickaq100 said:

if they are closeing then i guesss wew can be allies ?

Like I stated earlier, FNF normally only set up alliances with those we have actually met, and have had some positive history with. 

We are fine being friendly, however we do not jump into alliances. Thank you for your interest in an affiliation with us. 

• Like 1

"Well, Mr. @The1TheOnlyGonzo,
I assume you have nothing to hide towards the FBI?
Surely you won't mind me poking around a bit, asking your members a few questions?"

(( For real tho, very well written post. Looks neat! Looking forward to any potential conflicts we may have. All in-character of course. :P ))

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

"Well, Mr. @The1TheOnlyGonzo,
I assume you have nothing to hide towards the FBI?
Surely you won't mind me poking around a bit, asking your members a few questions?"

(( For real tho, very well written post. Looks neat! Looking forward to any potential conflicts we may have. All in-character of course. :P ))

We are just a Motorcycle Club and have nothing to hide, I am sure if you did talk with any of my brothers, they would assure you we are just a MC full of MC enthusiasts. 

((Thank you very much, and any IC conflicts will be very interesting and entertaining. Hopefully we can really have some fun with it :D))

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

Aw Sh*t watch it Brother's, FBI watching you guys now. whatcha guy's do now ? lol

This mc looks really well laid out and a good background already sent a message on your website but I’m looking forward to earning my cut. Already writing a background for my character 

This looks real epic, to bad you guys ain't recruiting for Identity :D Maybe in the future! Wish you all the best off luck!