Calico

Second Luprano Family Audio Discussion

Even though we aren't talking smack about anyone, we know how sensitive the mods are here. Keep in mind this is all RP and we have no intention of offending anyone.

Here the Luprano Inner Circle discuss our future RP activities and roles.

Edited by Calico
  • Like 2

I'll listen to it later. I can't imagine where this idea came from though. Just make sure to not talk any shit. RP or not.

4 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

I'll listen to it later. I can't imagine where this idea came from though. Just make sure to not talk any shit. RP or not.

I'm sure @Cornholio and @Luca_Santarelli will give a thorough explanation on why we started to do this.

Watch the attitude Tommy.

• Like 1

Anyone that has pledged their loyalty to The Luprano Family needs to go to this Discord to be in contact with your boss. The moderators have restricted him from posting. Here's entered the family into an elite organization with military, businesses and cops that are all loyalty to protecting the Lupranos. It's called The Royal family!

https://discord.gg/q565a

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Anyone that has pledged their loyalty to The Luprano Family needs to go to this Discord to be in contact with your boss. The moderators have restricted him from posting. Here's entered the family into an elite organization with military, businesses and cops that are all loyalty to protecting the Lupranos. It's called The Royal family!

https://discord.gg/q565a

This was a year ago, nobody really cares. 

5 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

This was a year ago, nobody really cares. 

I'm aware of the date! I'm simply reaching out to all the Luprano Family. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm aware of the date! I'm simply reaching out to all the Luprano Family. 

It's none of my business, but why do you need to reach out to the family? What is it that you are trying to get everybody into? 

6 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

It's none of my business, but why do you need to reach out to the family? What is it that you are trying to get everybody into? 

The Discord server.

4 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Alright, just seems to me he's pushing it a bit to much. 

I'd agree with you on that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I'm working with their boss! He had been restricted from posting so I made it a mission of mine to get all his people back to him!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm working with their boss! He had been restricted from posting so I made it a mission of mine to get all his people back to him!

lol so why cant he message them privately or you if he for some reason cant do that aswell? instead of spamming all the threads with nonsense

5 minutes ago, Narc said:

lol so why cant he message them privately or you if he for some reason cant do that aswell? instead of spamming all the threads with nonsense

As you would saw, I wasn't spamming threads I only posted in the few that were associated with The Luprano Family.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Narc said:

lol so why cant he message them privately or you

59 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

He can, I'm just helping out. I don't see the issue!

Why help when you have no affiliation with him. 

5 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Why help when you have no affiliation with him. 

I do, he's a member of my political party! I of my strong supporters!

7 minutes ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

I do, he's a member of my political party! I of my strong supporters!

Yes, our political party is affiliated with many. @FatherOfLoyalty has him as a campaign supporter!

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 2

He was banned from posting on the forums for good reason, not saying I did or didn't have anything to do with that. :P

This family is guaranteed to fail, warning all others to stay away while you still can. :)

I mean.. He says they're not here to offend anyone, or they're just roleplaying.. But this ancient history book I found says otherwise! 

This is simply to give people honest insight into what they're considering joining. Unless you're under the age of 15 and enjoy having no structure, please don't waste your time on these people. 

Hey guys! I hope everyone will be on the lookout to buy my book as soon as it hits shelves in the game. I thought it was important to maintain documents of our great history here in Identity, as our great ancestors have done in the past in their worlds. I figured, what better way to start than with the disappointingly rapid rise and fall of a great mafia family here in our very own community. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing! Note this is only a work in progress / rough draft and I would like to hear your opinions on how to make the book even greater.

Intro.PNG.9a278e6ade9fe6f7f18fb2ad198bb4

It all started on one fine day when little Capo Jerry was taking a stroll through The Neighborhood. He stumbled into (an actually well-res

pected) Lawyer by the name of Barry Crow. For whatever reason, Jerry feels the need to express his well-thought out ideas to everyone he meets. Most people keep the really great ones to themselves, but not Jerry. No, his ideas are so great that everyone must know about them. However, there's a catch. Should you not agree with Jerry and think his ideas are amazing, you are directly offending him and the well-respected mafia family he represents. Every night The Luprano Family meets up in their big, giant mansion up on the Ashy Hills to discuss things like who to murder, which business to destroy, and who on that day does not agree with them. Common dialogue exchanged between famous Mafia's such as this one can be found in the example below:

The Prologue - A Night In The Life of a Mafia

5893dfb852f94_Lupranos8.thumb.PNG.22f547

Obviously distraught at the assumption he was not an intelligent man, Jerry was instantly offended. Action must be had, the Mafia MUST declare it's presence. In steps the man only know as Don @Frank Luprano. He is the leader of this great Family, no other family can compare to his, because they only have 2 members tops. With Capo Jerry @Resurge at this side the two are a force to be reckoned with - one which makes @Frank unstoppable.

Chapter 1 - How To Burn A Brownie

Lupranos5.thumb.PNG.ecc5a8df1ecb7fc4fc3a

Meet Brownie, your normal every day citizen that decided he may want to try out the Mafia lifestyle. @Frank had asked him to meet the family at the house later for initiation, but as Brownie pulled up to the front he noticed a lot of ruckus and loud conversation going on in the house. In fear of his decision being the wrong one Brownie immediately wanted nothing to do with the situation, he respectfully declined their offer to join the family - but not joining the great Luprano Family is a crime in itself. He was branded a traitor, and not loyal - to a cause he never believed in. Poor Brownie is still recovering from the expensive bottles of Patron being thrown at him by this outraged and abusive family. 

Chapter 2 - What's Really Important

Lupranos1.thumb.PNG.762307d553b6cb4e4f37

Little did we know at the time, Brownie was unequipped in the form of manhood. This is of great importance to the Luprano family, autistic 13 year old capo's ok - Not having genitals, not ok. And as such, the offer to join their family was revoked (after he declined it) more expensive patron bottles ensued to be thrown at him, they have a lot of them laying around for this specific reason. Unfortunately in the accident a lot of the strippers were injured, including the famous "Miss Brazil".

Chapter 3 - Stiks And Sto... Oops, Stinks and Stones.

Lupranos2.thumb.PNG.162ba038e432093e74f6

Barry was right, enough had to be enough. The immaturity was a great spectacle to watch for quite some time, but brain cells are important and need to be well-maintained. Sleeping is one great method of maintaining a healthy mind, Honeybadger was asleep upstairs in his bedroom trying to do just that, until he heard lots of loud noises going on downstairs. As the voice of reason, he attempted to regain control of the situation by coming to an agreement via re-negotiation of terms. Frank did not like those terms, not in the slightest. In fact, we learned exactly why in that moment the Luprano family is so keen on their member's having penises - It is so they can make their enemies suck them.

Chapter 4 - The Boss of the Boss

Lupranos7.thumb.PNG.46b5872adfc0a8ac16fd

This about wraps up the end of our great adventure here in the snowy mountain tops of Ash Hill, Honeybadger's name was on the lease of the mansion, so he proceeded to kick all of the Mafia out.The strippers were allowed to stay. Of course the Lupranos, as they normally do, felt this was unfair to them. They deserved nothing but respect, and were determined to threaten the reputation and members of The Neighborhood for the rest of their lives. Their lives were not very long lived though, most disappeared at the observance of their great Leader being embarrassed in front of the whole community. Other's died of severely sensitive skin and heart break. The worst death of them all was none other than Godfather @Frank himself who ironically hung himself in the town hall as a sign of failure. Just kidding, he shot himself in the head - Barry and I later moved him to Town Square and hung him there. 

Perhaps the Luprano family will rise from the ashes and once again claim its great reputation, but it's doubtful. No other family could ever match up to them, they will never even have more than two members. We can only hope, for all of our sake, this is not true. And other great Mafia families do rise up in their honor and everything they've accomplished.

Lupranos6.thumb.PNG.6ede9ca71a76c5b1c868

In Loving Memory Of - 

The Luprano Family

2 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

I mean.. He says they're not here to offend anyone, or they're just roleplaying.. But this ancient history book I found says otherwise! 

This is simply to give people honest insight into what they're considering joining. Unless you're under the age of 15 and enjoy having no structure, please don't waste your time on these people. 

Hey guys! I hope everyone will be on the lookout to buy my book as soon as it hits shelves in the game. I thought it was important to maintain documents of our great history here in Identity, as our great ancestors have done in the past in their worlds. I figured, what better way to start than with the disappointingly rapid rise and fall of a great mafia family here in our very own community. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing! Note this is only a work in progress / rough draft and I would like to hear your opinions on how to make the book even greater.

Intro.PNG.9a278e6ade9fe6f7f18fb2ad198bb4

It all started on one fine day when little Capo Jerry was taking a stroll through The Neighborhood. He stumbled into (an actually well-res

pected) Lawyer by the name of Barry Crow. For whatever reason, Jerry feels the need to express his well-thought out ideas to everyone he meets. Most people keep the really great ones to themselves, but not Jerry. No, his ideas are so great that everyone must know about them. However, there's a catch. Should you not agree with Jerry and think his ideas are amazing, you are directly offending him and the well-respected mafia family he represents. Every night The Luprano Family meets up in their big, giant mansion up on the Ashy Hills to discuss things like who to murder, which business to destroy, and who on that day does not agree with them. Common dialogue exchanged between famous Mafia's such as this one can be found in the example below:

The Prologue - A Night In The Life of a Mafia

5893dfb852f94_Lupranos8.thumb.PNG.22f547

Obviously distraught at the assumption he was not an intelligent man, Jerry was instantly offended. Action must be had, the Mafia MUST declare it's presence. In steps the man only know as Don @Frank Luprano. He is the leader of this great Family, no other family can compare to his, because they only have 2 members tops. With Capo Jerry @Resurge at this side the two are a force to be reckoned with - one which makes @Frank unstoppable.

Chapter 1 - How To Burn A Brownie

Lupranos5.thumb.PNG.ecc5a8df1ecb7fc4fc3a

Meet Brownie, your normal every day citizen that decided he may want to try out the Mafia lifestyle. @Frank had asked him to meet the family at the house later for initiation, but as Brownie pulled up to the front he noticed a lot of ruckus and loud conversation going on in the house. In fear of his decision being the wrong one Brownie immediately wanted nothing to do with the situation, he respectfully declined their offer to join the family - but not joining the great Luprano Family is a crime in itself. He was branded a traitor, and not loyal - to a cause he never believed in. Poor Brownie is still recovering from the expensive bottles of Patron being thrown at him by this outraged and abusive family. 

Chapter 2 - What's Really Important

Lupranos1.thumb.PNG.762307d553b6cb4e4f37

Little did we know at the time, Brownie was unequipped in the form of manhood. This is of great importance to the Luprano family, autistic 13 year old capo's ok - Not having genitals, not ok. And as such, the offer to join their family was revoked (after he declined it) more expensive patron bottles ensued to be thrown at him, they have a lot of them laying around for this specific reason. Unfortunately in the accident a lot of the strippers were injured, including the famous "Miss Brazil".

Chapter 3 - Stiks And Sto... Oops, Stinks and Stones.

Lupranos2.thumb.PNG.162ba038e432093e74f6

Barry was right, enough had to be enough. The immaturity was a great spectacle to watch for quite some time, but brain cells are important and need to be well-maintained. Sleeping is one great method of maintaining a healthy mind, Honeybadger was asleep upstairs in his bedroom trying to do just that, until he heard lots of loud noises going on downstairs. As the voice of reason, he attempted to regain control of the situation by coming to an agreement via re-negotiation of terms. Frank did not like those terms, not in the slightest. In fact, we learned exactly why in that moment the Luprano family is so keen on their member's having penises - It is so they can make their enemies suck them.

Chapter 4 - The Boss of the Boss

Lupranos7.thumb.PNG.46b5872adfc0a8ac16fd

This about wraps up the end of our great adventure here in the snowy mountain tops of Ash Hill, Honeybadger's name was on the lease of the mansion, so he proceeded to kick all of the Mafia out.The strippers were allowed to stay. Of course the Lupranos, as they normally do, felt this was unfair to them. They deserved nothing but respect, and were determined to threaten the reputation and members of The Neighborhood for the rest of their lives. Their lives were not very long lived though, most disappeared at the observance of their great Leader being embarrassed in front of the whole community. Other's died of severely sensitive skin and heart break. The worst death of them all was none other than Godfather @Frank himself who ironically hung himself in the town hall as a sign of failure. Just kidding, he shot himself in the head - Barry and I later moved him to Town Square and hung him there. 

Perhaps the Luprano family will rise from the ashes and once again claim its great reputation, but it's doubtful. No other family could ever match up to them, they will never even have more than two members. We can only hope, for all of our sake, this is not true. And other great Mafia families do rise up in their honor and everything they've accomplished.

Lupranos6.thumb.PNG.6ede9ca71a76c5b1c868

In Loving Memory Of - 

The Luprano Family

You spelled sticks wrong.

On 9/28/2017 at 4:32 PM, GeneSmith said:

You spelled sticks wrong.

Haha, I don't remember why I put that there, it's been so long. I think there was a reason for it though.

3 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

Haha, I don't remember why I put that there, it's been so long. I think there was a reason for it though.

I’m just being a dink.