GeneSmith

Black Angels MC

The Black Angels MC is a club that deals in prostitution, drugs, important/exporting goods, contract killings and almost anything else you can think of. Black Angels have a major tolerance for street gangs and Mafia Organizations.

A little bit about ourselves.

We were founded in the 1970's by a man named Eric Tenwood. And for 40 years The Black Angels MC have spread from California to Alabama, Ohio, Michigan, New York, Boston and Florida. With clubs stationed around the country the Black Angels MC are only a walk away.

If anybody from Europe or Australia wants to join just ask. A chapter there will be opened for you to run. Ireland and Scotland are also welcome. 

You must be 15 years or older to join mainly because of the vulgar nature of this Club. I don't want any kids who can't handle it in my shit.

If you wanna join just respond to this thread. I'm always here.

Gene Smith

International President BAMC

Hey there, fella!

I'd really like to join BAMC. I'm 18 years old and I'm Spanish. If you need more info, just message me. See you, fella!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DennCrow said:

Hey there, fella!

I'd really like to join BAMC. I'm 18 years old and I'm Spanish. If you need more info, just message me. See you, fella!

Hey friend, unfortunately I am still President of this MC but I've put it on the back burner. If you want we can talk a little bit about a proposition I got with you.