DylanUK

Driving License

Could there possibly be a driving license that people will need in order for them to drive? so people don't end up driving recklessly. Well in order to have this driving license they will need to do a simple test before they can purchase a vehicle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DylanUK said:

Could there possibly be a driving license that people will need in order for them to drive? so people don't end up driving recklessly. Well in order to have this driving license they will need to do a simple test before they can purchase a vehicle.

I would love this myself, but at the same time I am sure it may have been mentioned. If they add a sorta test thing, it will probably include a short tutorial which once watched you pass (must go to a educational place) to watch the tutorial. Well that's like how they said they were doing the career tests e.g. police.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I mean the driver license thing is a awesome thing. But how will it be when we lose it? 

And do we require to have a drivinglicense to buy a car? <- Pretty sure we are, and if so will there be a way to buy a car without license? From example a blackmarket? 

That would also be a cool feature, if we will be able to steal cars and sell them to a blackmarket guy and then when a player buy the car from the blackmarket we recive the money for the car we sold to the blackmarket person. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RoniQ15 said:

can we illegally drive without it if so? ;)

most probably. but when the cops get you it's too late to get one

16 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

most probably. but when the cops get you it's too late to get one

Cops will be far too slow my friend ;)

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

cops are other players. no npc cops ;)

exactly ;) that makes the chase that much better