GeneSmith

The Black Angels MC

image.png.c9cc34474fa1760c736f0ea50752f1

The Black Angels MC is a no bullshit MC. We don't take drugs. We don't kill without reason or money. We deal in drug distribution, contract killing or if you wanna have somebody rough up or tormented we can do that for a price as well.

The BAMC was formed in 1977 in Bakersfield California by a man named Eric Tenwood. After previously being a part of some low level MC's he decided to make his own. After getting the okay from the other MC's he quickly made BAMC. 

BA didn't do drugs or dabble in prostution. They were as clean cut as a 1% MC could get. With ties to the Mafia and other street gangs BA had an advantage over most other MC groups in California. They made more money than most and had more respect from most. 

After 10 years of staying somewhat dominant in the underworld Eric decided to do business with The Hells Angels. Hell Angels had been rivals for 5 years at that point so Eric wanted to settle the beef. BA was gonna get a shipment of M16's for them. But when they got to the meet The Hells Angels killed Eric and his Sergant At Arms.

In light of this the VP was now acting President of The Black Angels. His name was Tommy Shultz, he made Hells Angels enemy number one which resulted in a lot of blood shed between the two MC's. Equally losing upwards of 300 members due to shootings and drug spikes it seemed everything had calmed down. In 1989 Tommy decided to move the clubs chapter to the Island so it could prosper freely.

There he left Gene Smith as acting President for The Black Angels. To this day Gene Smith is still acting Prez of BAMC.

Rule 1: You will NOT do drugs

Rule 2: If you sell drugs and make a profit 40% goes to the club.

Rule 3: You hit your girl or any other girl you will get hit back.

Rule 4: Show respect to all members no matter there rank. But if they're probies you can rough em up a little.

Rule 5: Any snitching that is found out you will be killed. We will not ask why you did it who you said it to. You will die.

Rule 6: You will wear your patch when you are riding with us, when at meetings or just hanging around other MC's.

Rule 7: I do not care how much you hate Mafias or street gangs. You do not attack them unless they threaten or attack you first.

Rule 8: Carry a weapon on you at all times.

Rule 9: You have a problem you do not call the police you will call your brothers.

Rule 10: If you hurt another member on purpose you will be hurt back and quickly separated from your patch. You kill a member you will be killed an some other guy will be wearing your patch.

These 10 rules are known as the 10 Commandments. These rules are your life. Live by them and die by them.

Here are the ranks

International President: Gene Smith.

Local President: Open

Vice President: Open

Sergant At Arms: Open

Enforcer: Open

Treasurer: Open

Probies: Open

If you want to join just post a reply in this topic or PM me a response.

• Like 2

Greetings Mister Smith,

My name is Michael Thatcher, International President of the Bad Company Rangers and on behalf of all the MC's on the island id like to welcome you to the family. Im hoping that you will get along with my California and New York chapter (Guessing you are from the states) and if you are ever in a spot of bother be sure to call me up. I also hope that you will join us at The Brotherhood Council, a powerful council made up of all the presidents and vice presidents of local MC's founded to allow us to get together, whether friend or foe, and discuss concerns and ideas you have for both your MC and others.

I hope you find you and your club settling in well and be sure to message me if you need help or want to chat :)

Yours,

Michael Thatcher - IP  BCR MC

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Greetings Mister Smith,

My name is Michael Thatcher, International President of the Bad Company Rangers and on behalf of all the MC's on the island id like to welcome you to the family. Im hoping that you will get along with my California and New York chapter (Guessing you are from the states) and if you are ever in a spot of bother be sure to call me up. I also hope that you will join us at The Brotherhood Council, a powerful council made up of all the presidents and vice presidents of local MC's founded to allow us to get together, whether friend or foe, and discuss concerns and ideas you have for both your MC and others.

I hope you find you and your club settling in well and be sure to message me if you need help or want to chat :)

Yours,

Michael Thatcher - IP  BCR MC

The Black Angels would be more than happy to join the Council. And same goes for you and all other MC's. The Black Angels are here to help all their brothers in the community. I'll be sure to shoot you a message after this to discuss a few things with you.

IP Gene Smith.

Hello Mr. Gene Smith. I am Micky Tohmpson, Vice President of the Highwaymen MC. Welcome to the brotherhood. Message me if you need anything.

We shall ride, side by side, day by day and night by night. We Ride!

~Micky Tohmpson VP HMMC

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Hello Mr. Gene Smith. I am Micky Tohmpson, Vice President of the Highwaymen MC. Welcome to the brotherhood. Message me if you need anything.

We shall ride, side by side, day by day and night by night. We Ride!

~Micky Tohmpson VP HMMC

Ooh Rahh Brother!

• Like 2

Hello 'Gene Smith' and on behalf of Road Hawks MC I would like to say hello and hope to see you guys on the road! 

Hey, irl name is Jordan, in game name will be Tate Johnson, I'd like to join your mc, I have role play experience and role play on gta 

On 11/14/2017 at 2:09 PM, Jmarshwolf said:

Hey, irl name is Jordan, in game name will be Tate Johnson, I'd like to join your mc, I have role play experience and role play on gta 

I don't think this MC is still active.

Dear Mr Smith,

I would be very interested in finding out if I could earn membership in your mc.I have been thinking about approaching your club for this reason for quite a while now,sit is not just a spur of the moment decision,but a genuine wish to experience the brotherhood that membership would bring.

With sincere regards