Sign in to follow this  
Qlight123

(Closed)

I haven't seen many technology companies how is your recruiting progress coming along? I imagine that businesses will need software and hardware to function - and I plan on having a lot of them. I may consider being an investor. Perhaps you may be interested in working together in a more favorable arrangement? Take a look at this link for an idea I've posted and see if you'd be willing to sign on as an early representative, and potentially an accelerated recruiting rate?

My idea will require lots of delivery / trucking services as well as secure trade routes which I think we could all profit from. 

On January 5, 2017 at 9:17 AM, Honeybadger said:

I haven't seen many technology companies how is your recruiting progress coming along? I imagine that businesses will need software and hardware to function - and I plan on having a lot of them. I may consider being an investor. Perhaps you may be interested in working together in a more favorable arrangement? Take a look at this link for an idea I've posted and see if you'd be willing to sign on as an early representative, and potentially an accelerated recruiting rate?

My idea will require lots of delivery / trucking services as well as secure trade routes which I think we could all profit from. 

Not Much Employees Interested

6 hours ago, Qlight123 said:

Not Much Employees Interested

Gotta start from nothing to work to something.

On January 5, 2017 at 9:17 AM, Honeybadger said:

I joined but you forgot to put me on the list