Sign in to follow this  
Xgenbrawler

Hello Everybody!

My role-playing life started in the middle of 2013. I was an ordinary civilian in Takistan. My RP name was Cody Adkins. I didn't have a working microphone, so I role-played as a mute. Many people got annoyed that I did this, but it sure was a lot of fun. I had a bad laptop back then. I could barely get 30 frames in Arma 2 on low settings.

Everything stayed the same until February 2014. That month I bought a new laptop (better) and a microphone. I also had gotten Arma 3 as a gift from one my friends. That's when I heard of Altis life. My laptop could run Arma 3 fine on medium settings. The first RP servers I joined were the Asylum severs. I used my microphone to talk to people on ts, but not a lot when I role-played. 

Things went as usual until January 2015. I got news of Arma 3 Life. I learned that you had to get whitelisted, I didn't bother to whitelist. I continued to play Altis Life. I got a brand new desktop in March. In may 2015 my friends told me about non-whitelisted Arma 3 Life severs. I joined one and had lots of fun. The customization was insane!

I have been playing this for a while now, still partially mute. Still Cody Adkins, but now there's a new RP game. In this game, I will continue my Identity.

aah. the start of my rp life was in gmod, probs back in 2k12/13 

dark rp was the sh!t lol. welcom to the forums! hopefully you will have as much fun feasting on identities deliciousness as i have.

• Like 1