Sign in to follow this  
Miles24

Is Identity a PC exclusive!?

I was super excited about Identity becoming a actual game I saw the trailer a couple months ago and I have been super excited since, but then just today I thought about if it was just a PC exclusive. I mean I have a computer but it isn't exactly a gaming computer and the my steam account is acting up so I can't play games on it so I was either hoping for someone or someone from the DEV team to shed some light will it be a huge game that I will love for Xbox one and PS4 AND Pc or will it be a MAJOR disappointment for me and be a PC exclusive!?

• Like 1

For now Identity will be available for PC only, The devs will explore console options later on.

It won't be console for a long time after the game comes out on pc, and that's if they even want to go that route. 

they say at launch it will be for PC only and they'll maybe look into console ports or something like that.

I donated and got my hopes up for identity, I thaught it was going to be for console. Hopefully they will make it for console to.

23 hours ago, EarthyPython said:

I donated and got my hopes up for identity, I thaught it was going to be for console. Hopefully they will make it for console to.

Yeah, doubt it but you will be waiting until atleast 2019 for console launch.

I feel ya I can't use a computer to get the game because I don't really have a gaming computer and steam doesn't work so if it's not coming out for PS4 I can't get it

I am not even sure if they should port this to console, because normally ports are lacking because they cannot fit every aspect properly into the port. 

I would personally rather save up and update my gaming computer, rather than buy into a limited port of the full game. 

• Like 1

I completely agree,

On 1/3/2017 at 11:35 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I am not even sure if they should port this to console, because normally ports are lacking because they cannot fit every aspect properly into the port. 

I would personally rather save up and update my gaming computer, rather than buy into a limited port of the full game. 

Ive ALWAYS played on console, for as long as i can remember. When i seen the videos for Identity. I knew it wasnt coming for console, and if it did it wouldnt be for a long time. Even if they did, port it to ps4 and xbox1, They would have to water it down so much that it probably wouldnt even be Identity then. I understand Identity belongs here on PC...as much as I'd love to see it on console, and as much as I hate to admit it...I think we will be waiting for the Next, Next Gen consoles, to be able to support Identity...maybe. I think GTA V IS like what a watered down version of Identity would be.

58 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

I completely agree,

Ive ALWAYS played on console, for as long as i can remember. When i seen the videos for Identity. I knew it wasnt coming for console, and if it did it wouldnt be for a long time. Even if they did, port it to ps4 and xbox1, They would have to water it down so much that it probably wouldnt even be Identity then. I understand Identity belongs here on PC...as much as I'd love to see it on console, and as much as I hate to admit it...I think we will be waiting for the Next, Next Gen consoles, to be able to support Identity...maybe. I think GTA V IS like what a watered down version of Identity would be.

No considering GTA V is a completely different game and focuses almost entirely on arcade over realism. It's the functionality/menus/key bindings that would make it a bitch to port to consoles properly.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No considering GTA V is a completely different game and focuses almost entirely on arcade over realism. It's the functionality/menus/key bindings that would make it a bitch to port to consoles properly.

Omg seriously....I now have a STALKER apparently, and this assclown is gonna go and find my post and try to explain why he thinks he is smarter than everyone else...

5 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Omg seriously....I now have a STALKER apparently, and this assclown is gonna go and find my post and try to explain why he thinks he is smarter than everyone else...

I believe I was just following on from what you said, has literally nothing to do with the fact that you're a hot headed little bitch and want as much attention as possible from the get go.

Seriously shut up you simpleton...Im sure theres plenty of ppl that will understand my analogy. I didnt mean it in they're same. Gta V has turned into cod with auto aim. Taking away from alot of the other things there are to do on gta. Because so many simpletons, like you, wanna play every game in its most basic way. Which is why identity is so awesome, it expands...and if you can read. The devs have said at heart its a cops n robbers game....what is gta v again???

7 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Seriously shut up you simpleton...Im sure theres plenty of ppl that will understand my analogy. I didnt mean it in they're same. Gta V has turned into cod with auto aim. Taking away from alot of the other things there are to do on gta. Because so many simpletons, like you, wanna play every game in its most basic way. Which is why identity is so awesome, it expands...and if you can read. The devs have said at heart its a cops n robbers game....what is gta v again???

So I'm a simpleton even though you've just made a character judgement out of the dark that I what, enjoy dumbed down console games? Haha nice one mate how very smooth... Also I somehow find it hard how anybody can infer from your initial point that GTA has turned into COD because of Auto aim. Comparing first and third person shooters isn't a good place to start anyway, and has nothing to do with Identity.

Usually the game is dumb downed full stop or not dumb downed full stop, don't really ever see titles where the mechanics have been specifically changed for console to 'dumb it down' so to speak. Usually it's graphically speaking, max number of players or a different interface perhaps.

23 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

You should stop replying to things because that seems to be the argument starter when you reply to someone like @Kickapoo. If you are the adult, you will not respond to that crap and ignore it! Replying to that stuff don't help, it just makes it worse. Also you replying escalates the situation which is breaking the rules.

And @Kickapoo I know you know you reply with good intentions mostly but when someone says stuff like the above, you should maybe end it there by not replying either.

@HairyGrenade

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

I didnt make a character judgement you did...im goin off your condescending attitude and replies, i answered a question, that u pretty much told him to F off find it yourself, because its been asked so many times, he HAD to be Lazy or stupid, or trolling...thats a charcter judgement...and i said cod WITH auto aim...not cod BECAUSE of auto aim, instead of thinking up ways to write ur next condescending post try actually slowing down and read it right

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Clarifying

Umm do you mean like how GTA V on 360 n ps3 doesnt have 1st person view, and a BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS...you cant fit it all on the space provided with consoles, but ps4 and xbox 1 certainly have MORE to the game than their predacessors. Ceo and biker missions, i believe someone told me, they didnt have on 360 and ps3. But thats what i was told...so again slow down and also research before u try and make someone look dumb

7 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Umm do you mean like how GTA V on 360 n ps3 doesnt have 1st person view, and a BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS...you cant fit it all on the space provided with consoles, but ps4 and xbox 1 certainly have MORE to the game than their predacessors. Ceo and biker missions, i believe someone told me, they didnt have on 360 and ps3. But thats what i was told...so again slow down and also research before u try and make someone look dumb

You should read my reply... Because you say you are mature and the adult yet also both of you reply like you are children.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I am mature, Im reacting to his disrespectful attitude, hes getting pissy over repeatedly asked questions, searching all of my posts to reply to them

5 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

I am mature, Im reacting to his disrespectful attitude, hes getting pissy over repeatedly asked questions, searching all of my posts to reply to them

Just stop replying because that is a break in the rules, also childish. Also people could say I stalk them, but they don't give a crap because a forum is about giving your opinion. So please act like a adult if he cannot and show it instead of hiding it under childish things. (Starting a pointless argument)