Ubbe

Robbing player owned houses

Lokk bud idc ether way its just my preference and opinion. But if someone did rob my home you would forevwr be my enemy and id hunt u and make it a point to ruin your day every day till I felt you learned b etter

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

here we go!

"Has to work this way for technical reasons". 
The things I wrote in my post suggests that there are multiple way to still make it possible even with the technical difficulties. I don't mind it not existing at launch, but I'd love for it to be considered later on.

Edited by Ubbe

Only being able to enter a home with an invitation is limiting to the entire concept of this game....

So criminals, when wanted can go to their homes and wait for police attention to be directed else where. Police have no true way to execute a warrant to enter, because if the criminal refuses to invite them, they have no way to enter a premise. People can bitch about not RPing properly, but welcome to the public server of safe spaces.....

The base intent of this game is cops Vs criminals. Criminals being able to enter homes without Consent and cops being able to enter a location with a warrant,  even if they are not invited in should be part of the foundation of the game. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1

Home-invasions should not be an issue if one were to invest in insurance. Thus, one shall merely lose a small percentage of wealth considering that the company shall be capable of compensating for 80% worth of one's stolen property. In the process, a home-invader would eventually be provided with a massive sentence within prison for committing such an indictable offense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

if you wan't home invasions visit the modern roleplay darkrp server! you'll get a home invasion every 5 seconds. now be quiet, kiddo

I've said it before multiple times but I'll say it again. I don't want another darkrp, but I still want the possibility to rob peoples houses since that is a big part of the criminal word in real life. And with all of the things I listed to make the robbing hard like alarms, doorlocks and slow furniture carrying speed, there wouldn't be a big problem for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ubbe said:

I've said it before multiple times but I'll say it again. I don't want another darkrp, but I still want the possibility to rob peoples houses since that is a big part of the criminal word in real life. And with all of the things I listed to make the robbing hard like alarms, doorlocks and slow furniture carrying speed, there wouldn't be a big problem for you.

and when you try it i'll create a heist crew with other people. some of them threat you to shut the fuck up and the others get into your house and steal all your shit. because you weren't there not even the cops will help you because noone hurt you and because your cameras and sensors got shot there's no evidence at all. then we'll steal your car and drive it to the next chop shop. after that we'll rob you out and make you give us all your money on your bank account and your house because we'll else stalk you on every server and do the same thing continuesly until you stop playing identity at all! now fuck off and get back to darkrp and non whitelisted arma life servers! roleplay doesn't mean to be a criminal and rob out every other player until everyone does the same. it means you live an alternative life (roleplay, not cops and robbers). if everyone would play identity like you'll most probably do it will end like dark souls (you try to do something but it will be successful after hours of failing because there's always someone who kills you on sight without any reason that makes you lose everything in your inventory) and gta online combined. not reading this = you're a dubass that thinks dayz is how humans would live if there's a zombie invasion so fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

and when you try it i'll create a heist crew with other people. some of them threat you to shut the fuck up and the others get into your house and steal all your shit. because you weren't there not even the cops will help you because noone hurt you and because your cameras and sensors got shot there's no evidence at all. then we'll steal your car and drive it to the next chop shop. after that we'll rob you out and make you give us all your money on your bank account and your house because we'll else stalk you on every server and do the same thing continuesly until you stop playing identity at all! now fuck off and get back to darkrp and non whitelisted arma life servers! roleplay doesn't mean to be a criminal and rob out every other player until everyone does the same. it means you live an alternative life (roleplay, not cops and robbers). if everyone would play identity like you'll most probably do it will end like dark souls (you try to do something but it will be successful after hours of failing because there's always someone who kills you on sight without any reason that makes you lose everything in your inventory) and gta online combined. not reading this = you're a dubass that thinks dayz is how humans would live if there's a zombie invasion so fuck off.

You don't know to argument do you? Instead of telling me valid reasons not to feature robbing you start to threat me in-game.

Robbing is certainly not everything I'll do in this game, I want to host radio channels, be a cop or start a business. it's just a feature that fits the universe of identity where everything is possible. Please don't assume that I want this game to be darkrp just because of this one feature which will be entirely different to the one in darkrp.

Also don't tell people to fuck off just because they don't have the same opinion as you.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

Are you mentally retarded? Seriously, do you have an extra chromosome? 

You do realise entering a property without invite is needed by both criminals and authority? Furthermore this is a suggestion section, and this thread is just that, a discussion suggesting a concept that should be a section of a Cops Vs Criminal game. 

We clearly understand you have a wide stick up your ass about it, and everytime it is mentioned, it turns ever more so in your rectum. However this doesn't give you a right to tell people to leave because you don't agree. What are you a fucking 5 year old who has to get his way, even if it is retarded? 

Also if that is how you believe Identity will be, then perhaps you should go back to your Sims,  where you precious world can't be shaken by individual thought....

Fucking kids need to shut the fuck up on this site with their stupid arguements of fucking nonsense.

"I don't like this idea, so let's be a fucking retard to all who have a difference of opinion." 

• Like 1

So my question is why are we still talking about this if the devs have said multiple times they will not allow this.........

• Like 1

Not to add fire to this thread but I wonder if it'll be possible to rob delivery drivers before they get to/enter the apartment?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

So my question is why are we still talking about this if the devs have said multiple times they will not allow this.........

welp, it's still funny to watch 12 year olds rage in a forum xD

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Are you mentally retarded? Seriously, do you have an extra chromosome? 

You do realise entering a property without invite is needed by both criminals and authority? Furthermore this is a suggestion section, and this thread is just that, a discussion suggesting a concept that should be a section of a Cops Vs Criminal game. 

We clearly understand you have a wide stick up your ass about it, and everytime it is mentioned, it turns ever more so in your rectum. However this doesn't give you a right to tell people to leave because you don't agree. What are you a fucking 5 year old who has to get his way, even if it is retarded? 

Also if that is how you believe Identity will be, then perhaps you should go back to your Sims,  where you precious world can't be shaken by individual thought....

Fucking kids need to shut the fuck up on this site with their stupid arguements of fucking nonsense.

"I don't like this idea, so let's be a fucking retard to all who have a difference of opinion." 

did he write because he didn' have anything else to argue about. he doesn't want to believe that the devs don't want to add home invasions to identity so he starts offending people without any given reason.

and please keep your fantasys for yourself. i don't care about how many times people called you retard or put a stick into your butthole.

16 hours ago, Ubbe said:

You don't know to argument do you? Instead of telling me valid reasons not to feature robbing you start to threat me in-game.

Robbing is certainly not everything I'll do in this game, I want to host radio channels, be a cop or start a business. it's just a feature that fits the universe of identity where everything is possible. Please don't assume that I want this game to be darkrp just because of this one feature which will be entirely different to the one in darkrp.

Also don't tell people to fuck off just because they don't have the same opinion as you.

did he write without remembering how he offended multiple forum members without any given reason because they didn't like the same browsergame as he does. because that thread got deleted he thinks he's allowed to act like he's the white sheep that didn't do anything to anyone.

there is no reason to argue if the devs literally wrote that you need an invite to another players apartment or house just like you need in gta online LOLZ

that sadly means i can't even shout fuck off my lawn because you can't damage it at all xD

here's some home invasion footage 

if it's possible i'll raid ya how i've written multiple times. same with your friend that literally just thinks about being retard and sticks in butts.

Edited by Shimozukachi

Listen guys, I need a place where I'll feel safe, allowing players to rob houses will just be an exploit and a pain in the ass. I can already see my house getting robbed every 10 minutes and it's not fun. Also, houses will be like a safe spot where you can relax after a long day of avoiding muggers and murderers, so don't try to take that safe place away from me.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

So you are mentally retarded and have gay tendencies, thanks for sharing.  

Devs never said they would NEVER add this, as of now there is no system in place, but clearly they plan to do this crazy thing, I am not sure if you have heard of this, but they plan to ADD to this game when they can. 

Thus they have an idea/suggestion section for member to bring forth ideas and discuss it here. Keep your faggot fantasies else where retard. 

Why are you such a little faggot over an idea/suggestion. If Devs didn't want to hear them, they wouldn't have made this section, you fucking valid proof abortion shouldn't be questioned. 

you've seen the official comment and that's it! tell it to them, not to me! i'm not @Motown or @Paratus! if you want to tell them that you want to raid other people's homes then just tell it to them and stop acting like an asshole that offends anyone who doesn't want identity to end like darkrp! go and pm it them, no! just travel to them in canada and hold a gun at their chest while you tell them to add home invasions! everyone will be happy because your shit will always get stolen! go, go and spam it around the world! JUST DO IT instead of calling me a retard and gay, my little slave!

Edited by Shimozukachi

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

you've seen the official comment and that's it! tell it to them, not to me! i'm not @Motown or @Paratus! if you want to tell them that you want to raid other people's homes then just tell it to them and stop acting like an asshole that offends anyone who doesn't want identity to end like darkrp! go and pm it them, no! just travel to them in canada and hold a gun at their chest while you tell them to add home invasions! everyone will be happy because your shit will always get stolen! go, go and spam it around the world! JUST DO IT instead of calling me a retard and gay, my little slave!

You were the one who acted like you had a stick up your ass over a suggestion/idea thread, not I lol. I added to discussions in this thread, where all you have done is spew your Bullshit about how horrible a Cops Vs criminals would be with the concept of raiding or B&E. You were the one also jumping on people telling them to leave a community that they have as much right as you fuck boy. 

Also to claim I offend everyone is laughable. I clearly offend your delicate sensibility but that's beyond the entire arguement I presented you. 

Also pretty sure Devs have said that this is a server issue, not to appeal butt hurt bitches who can't handle a loss in a video game. Pretty positive they also stated that if this could be added without effect game play,  they would try to figure out a way to possibly add it. 

Even if Devs haven't stated all this, it is common sense to understand that the point of the suggestion/idea section is to discuss content that may not be part of the games launch but could be added in the future. I can't believe I actually have to explain that to such a handicapped individual. 

Your bitching about Darkrp or other MMOs add nothing and takes away nothing from this concept. If you don't like the concept, if it is ever added, don't go into the Servers that use or allow it. 

I am suprised you haven't died with how much blood you have lost with that mangina you have kid. 

Also if you don't like the concept, why push the thread to the top of the section with your pointless, milenial bitching.  

14 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

did he write without remembering how he offended multiple forum members without any given reason because they didn't like the same browsergame as he does. because that thread got deleted he thinks he's allowed to act like he's the white sheep that didn't do anything to anyone.

there is no reason to argue if the devs literally wrote that you need an invite to another players apartment or house just like you need in gta online LOLZ

that sadly means i can't even shout fuck off my lawn because you can't damage it at all xD

here's some home invasion footage 

if it's possible i'll raid ya how i've written multiple times. same with your friend that literally just thinks about being retard and sticks in butts.

Still don't understand how you can think that the things I suggested are even close to the invasions in darkrp. Leaving the robbing ability out of the game is like leaving out the ability to start a business. It fits the gameplay of an modern day MMO where you are free to do anything, and since what I'm suggesting will make the robbing incredibly hard (if you make sure to secure your home), you probably wont even be able to notice a difference which means that you wont be affected and criminals will have one more interesting activity to do. There is only a plus side of this addition. 

And the reason why I made this thread, even when the devs already said that they wont add robbing because of technology reasons, is because I wanted to share my ideas about how to make it work even with the techonogy difficulties and how to make the feature balanced.

What you could do is to contribute to the discussion instead of intimidate people.

Oh my God! I wish we could rob houses, tbh it would break the game in a way but id like this trialled or something.

posting to remember to come back to this thread.

Edited by Zeus

5 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Listen guys, I need a place where I'll feel safe, allowing players to rob houses will just be an exploit and a pain in the ass. I can already see my house getting robbed every 10 minutes and it's not fun. Also, houses will be like a safe spot where you can relax after a long day of avoiding muggers and murderers, so don't try to take that safe place away from me.

As I wrote in my post, "Houses are places where you are able to just chill out with friends and such, without any action or robbers. How to fix this problem is to only make robbers able to rob the house if there are no players inside (which includes the owner and the players invited)."

16 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Still don't understand how you can think that the things I suggested are even close to the invasions in darkrp. Leaving the robbing ability out of the game is like leaving out the ability to start a business. It fits the gameplay of an modern day MMO where you are free to do anything, and since what I'm suggesting will make the robbing incredibly hard (if you make sure to secure your home), you probably wont even be able to notice a difference which means that you wont be affected and criminals will have one more interesting activity to do. There is only a plus side of this addition. 

And the reason why I made this thread, even when the devs already said that they wont add robbing because of technology reasons, is because I wanted to share my ideas about how to make it work even with the techonogy difficulties and how to make the feature balanced.

What you could do is to contribute to the discussion instead of intimidate people.

if you give the community something they'll just abuse it.

I can understand the concern of abuse of a home robbery system, but I fear the invite only into a home could be just as abused by criminals. 

It would be cool if they do add it as an option for private servers. I get with abuse, it could become a major annoyance with the public servers and become a reason not to play. 

If we could figure out a way to impliment it without the room for abuse, that would be awesome. However I get that may be hard to fully achieve. 

Is Player on Player theft going to even be available? Or is Identity more focus on violent crimes and crimes of criminal enterprising? 

18 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I can understand the concern of abuse of a home robbery system, but I fear the invite only into a home could be just as abused by criminals. 

It would be cool if they do add it as an option for private servers. I get with abuse, it could become a major annoyance with the public servers and become a reason not to play. 

If we could figure out a way to impliment it without the room for abuse, that would be awesome. However I get that may be hard to fully achieve. 

Is Player on Player theft going to even be available? Or is Identity more focus on violent crimes and crimes of criminal enterprising? 

Yes player on player theft is a thing but ill shoot you or try to if you rob me:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

i apologize for my previous salt. if there are guns there's robbery :D 

• Like 3

It's a great idea.  Maybe down the road, who knows.  The only caveat I would say is that the player who is being robbed has to be online.  IF they're able to handle the performance issues, otherwise what we have for now will be sufficient.

• Like 1