lewishead

Town Square Screenshots! [UPDATED APRIL 2017]

What is the expected release date of Identity?
A game as detailed as Identity takes a lot of time and work to produce. We expect the first module, Town Square, to be available in early 2017. There will be three modules of Identity released before the full game is available

.I'm not trying to start a big issue but I'm going, to be honest, I'm getting worried about this game. We haven't gotten an updated video in some time and the last real update on TS was months ago. Now I realize things come up and that there are things to overcome as you are developing but early 2017 has come and gone. Mid 2017 has come and gone but all we are getting is images. I'm just trying to set my mind at ease that we aren't getting lead on?   Now if anyone has information that I've missed or haven't seen please let me know. Because of my job, I don't get to see the streams they do, and I've been unable to find the streams after the fact...So again if you have something let me know so I can go look it up. If not then I'm starting to have serious concerns  Now before you all start going on some rant about putting out a quality game, and not putting out something broken, I'm currently testing an alpha (which I'm not plugging here) and it is raw bare bones almost nothing to do but we can run around part of the world and interact with one another so we at least know there is a base for the game. All I'm asking for is a bone, something to be able to tell others that this is not a scam, that we are close to getting the TS release. I've been talking this game up to my gaming community for what seems like forever but as I defend the progress I'm starting to break and think they are right about something too good to be true.

34 minutes ago, Rotnsoul said:
What is the expected release date of Identity?
A game as detailed as Identity takes a lot of time and work to produce. We expect the first module, Town Square, to be available in early 2017. There will be three modules of Identity released before the full game is available

.I'm not trying to start a big issue but I'm going, to be honest, I'm getting worried about this game. We haven't gotten an updated video in some time and the last real update on TS was months ago. Now I realize things come up and that there are things to overcome as you are developing but early 2017 has come and gone. Mid 2017 has come and gone but all we are getting is images. I'm just trying to set my mind at ease that we aren't getting lead on?   Now if anyone has information that I've missed or haven't seen please let me know. Because of my job, I don't get to see the streams they do, and I've been unable to find the streams after the fact...So again if you have something let me know so I can go look it up. If not then I'm starting to have serious concerns  Now before you all start going on some rant about putting out a quality game, and not putting out something broken, I'm currently testing an alpha (which I'm not plugging here) and it is raw bare bones almost nothing to do but we can run around part of the world and interact with one another so we at least know there is a base for the game. All I'm asking for is a bone, something to be able to tell others that this is not a scam, that we are close to getting the TS release. I've been talking this game up to my gaming community for what seems like forever but as I defend the progress I'm starting to break and think they are right about something too good to be true.

From time to time, the dev process can get slower or busier, which makes it so that we don't get as many updates as we used to have during the flawless periods of the dev process. That doesn't mean that they are getting lazy or are forgetting the game, just that they are busier with it than usual (and also they just moved in another office, so...)

• Like 1