Sign in to follow this  
Squinny

Police Homes

When you are playing as police, will you be able to buy and access a home? Will this home be shared between both your civilian character and your police character? If so, I can see many complications with that. 

When you are in the game, you will be a normal civilian that can buy a home or apartment. You will only be on duty as a police officer when you actually go to the police station and start your shift. So yes, You will be able to access a home.

Is this the same house you own as a civilian? If so... (I think it was Paratus), said that you will be able to store illegal materials in your home, and even grow small amounts of drugs. How will this work?

3 minutes ago, Squinny said:

Is this the same house you own as a civilian? If so... (I think it was Paratus), said that you will be able to store illegal materials in your home, and even grow small amounts of drugs. How will this work?

Yep, you own a house that is accessible from one character - the same character that would be a police officer/civilian. As for the drug growing stuff, I guess we'll just have to wait for more info.

you can be a cop and still grow a little pot lol. you will be a cop and have the same home off duty and on duty (though if your on duty you likley wont be in your house!)

2 hours ago, jabba_the_slut said:

you can be a cop and still grow a little pot lol. you will be a cop and have the same home off duty and on duty (though if your on duty you likley wont be in your house!)

i hope i can be a cop and do some pot at the same time ;) 

On the topic of homes, I understand that, on official servers homes/apartments will be pre-placed throughout the map and players can purchase that land and home. The type of customisation you have is by way of redesigning the interior and exterior. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:12 PM, jabba_the_slut said:

LOL Just watch out for IA