Sign in to follow this  
Clickerita

Address Book/Phonebook

I was thinking about the live talk shows etc and was thinking of other cool features to dig into the virtual reality-ness of Identity. It would be cool to have a friends list come in the form of an address book or roll-a-dex or phone number logged in a cell phone. Just a small thought to add to immersion B| 

And I don't know if anyone still actually uses phone books but maybe businesses could be registered with a phone book or put on an "online" search? 

13 hours ago, Clickerita said:

I was thinking about the live talk shows etc and was thinking of other cool features to dig into the virtual reality-ness of Identity. It would be cool to have a friends list come in the form of an address book or roll-a-dex or phone number logged in a cell phone. Just a small thought to add to immersion B| 

And I don't know if anyone still actually uses phone books but maybe businesses could be registered with a phone book or put on an "online" search? 

Your friends will most likely/ will be in as phone contacts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Your friends will most likely/ will be in as phone contacts.

Oh cool. How do you know? I've searched around looking for info on features but still feel clueless. 

@Clickerita 

That sort of things where a little bit explained in the trailer of the game. Options for your mobile devices you can have in the game. But maybe there is more information about that on this forum but also could not find anything

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Profender said:

@Clickerita 

That sort of things where a little bit explained in the trailer of the game. Options for your mobile devices you can have in the game. But maybe there is more information about that on this forum but also could not find anything

Devs have mentioned it somewhere and yes your right it about something being mentioned back at kickstarter but I am more sure it is aswel my opinion of what is best for it. (I am sure thats how it is in arma altis but certain it is in perp.

• Like 2

There will be contacts in your phone but I believe there will be a kinda phone book on your computer on the internet.

Hope I helped :P

If I did, feel free to give me a like and/or a follow, it only takes a few seconds! :)