Frank

The Luprano family - Opening the books.

If you haven't already heard of us, there is a post about my family already up with further details. 

In this specific post, I am announcing that the families' books are open. That means we will accept active members to join the family. Currently the positions of boss are taken by me, the underboss position is Paulie Romero (Calico), one of the capo positions is taken by Santino Forelli (Sonny_forelli) and our main enforcer is Carmelo Barbero (noot666). 

This means that we are still looking for more soldiers and a couple of capos. To join the family you must be serious about joining, willing to act somewhat Italian, be pretty active on the forums and future game as well as being loyal to the family.

You can message me or my underboss Paulie Romero for consideration of membership.

Stata buon,

Frank Luprano

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

If you have any further questions or concerns about the family, let Don Frank or I know. 

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

Hello, everyone.

Since there has been an influx of new users joining the forums due to the video being released earlier today, I thought it'd be appropriate to bump this thread. The Luprano Family is still extremely active and are still looking for members. PM me or @Frank for consideration.

• Like 1

Anyone that has pledged their loyalty to The Luprano Family needs to go to this Discord to be in contact with your boss. The moderators have restricted him from posting. Here's entered the family into an elite organization with military, businesses and cops that are all loyalty to protecting the Lupranos. It's called The Royal family!

https://discord.gg/q565a

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Anyone that has pledged their loyalty to The Luprano Family needs to go to this Discord to be in contact with your boss. The moderators have restricted him from posting. Here's entered the family into an elite organization with military, businesses and cops that are all loyalty to protecting the Lupranos. It's called The Royal family!

https://discord.gg/q565a

So an illegal family based around Monarchy helping other illegal families?

4 hours ago, Arky said:

So your alliance is based around illegal motorcycle clubs helping other illegal motorcycle clubs?

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

So your alliance is based around illegal motorcycle clubs helping other illegal motorcycle clubs?

The BCR will help other clubs if needed. We aren't based solely around helping others. 

5 hours ago, Arky said:

Let me simplify and correct! The Royal Family is a political party! The party includes all sorts of different types of organizations that work together! I personally have and will not do any illegal activities,  but I'm not positive of those who support me. Plus, how could it be issue with me speaking to them as members of my party? Looking pass the things they plan to do.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Let me simplify and correct! The Royal Family is a political party! The party includes all sorts of different types of organizations that work together! I personally have and will not do any illegal activities,  but I'm not positive of those who support me. Plus, how could it be issue with me speaking to them as members of my party? Looking pass the things they plan to do.

This is something I have no quarrel with. As long as your party doesn't aid criminals I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a legitimate party. Even myself wouldn't want to help my clubs criminal activities (if we partook in any).

7 hours ago, Arky said:

This is something I have no quarrel with. As long as your party doesn't aid criminals I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a legitimate party. Even myself wouldn't want to help my clubs criminal activities (if we partook in any).

Great,  that we have in common! 

• Like 2