Tripnal

Star Citizen

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Well I'm definitely looking to be a pirate. Maybe we could work something out.

The only problem for me with becoming a pirate is spawning at grim hex lool but I'm sure it'll be fun and yes we could work something out. Let me know if you have something in mind.

4 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

The only problem for me with becoming a pirate is spawning at grim hex lool but I'm sure it'll be fun and yes we could work something out. Let me know if you have something in mind.

Well I'm mainly looking to RP it out from time to time. I've already seen a big interest for RP communities. So possibly there could be some sort of RP server if it even runs on a servers. But if not I'll probably go along with what you do so I don't mess up the flow of what you want to happen. But I will try and be a drunken pirate. One who is still very good at his job

Yea that'll be a factor as well because iv noticed there are different servers and you have a friends list you join your friends server with the help of that. With that being said I'm not sure if they allow private servers. We can definitely do some Rp tho and become pirates I'm not too keen on something specific because I'm pretty much a lone wolf out there as well

Yea that'll be a factor as well because iv noticed there are different servers and you have a friends list you join your friends server with the help of that. With that being said I'm not sure if they allow private servers. We can definitely do some Rp tho and become pirates I'm not too keen on something specific because I'm pretty much a lone wolf out there as well

I'll probably have a hiatus from the ship and crew just to get into bar fights and gamble. Maybe go around different places and scavenge for different stuff and just come back loaded with useless crap. But I'll have a lot of fun with this game. I've been following it for two years and have been so hyped for it to get a full release.

22 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I'll probably have a hiatus from the ship and crew just to get into bar fights and gamble. Maybe go around different places and scavenge for different stuff and just come back loaded with useless crap. But I'll have a lot of fun with this game. I've been following it for two years and have been so hyped for it to get a full release.

I hope they add gambling that would be awesome :) i have been following it for about a year and playing 2.5 for 4 months but it has a lot of potential no doubt I'm hyped as well

I hope they add gambling that would be awesome :) i have been following it for about a year and playing 2.5 for 4 months but it has a lot of potential no doubt I'm hyped as well

Well hopefully the full release is 100 times better than it already is

• Like 1

On 21.11.2016 at 5:24 AM, GeneSmith said:

Well hopefully the full release is 100 times better than it already is

it will have more options and less glitches, but the gameplay will be the same.