Tripnal

Star Citizen

I know there's been a post of this already somewhere, I did read it. But I was just wondering what you all might RP as? I know it's not specifically made for role play but I know I'm going to be doing it.

I'm possibly going to be a bounty hunter that's always drunk and is completely ridiculous. He's also going to be the futures version of a redneck.

Or I may be very average. xD

But I'd like to hear what you guys and girls plan to do when the game comes out in the year 2688. 

12 hours ago, Tripnal said:

I know there's been a post of this already somewhere, I did read it. But I was just wondering what you all might RP as? I know it's not specifically made for role play but I know I'm going to be doing it.

I'm possibly going to be a bounty hunter that's always drunk and is completely ridiculous. He's also going to be the futures version of a redneck.

Or I may be very average. xD

But I'd like to hear what you guys and girls plan to do when the game comes out in the year 2688. 

I won't probably RP there because I want to save that for Identity :D But I do play Perp while I wait for Identity. 

Hope to see you guys in the universe.

Definitely gonna be playing this. The Lore and the mechanics just look so amazing. The graphics look amazing as well. Gonna try and be a bounty hunter as well. Han Solo style with some friends if they wanna. Or just be a loan shark kinda guy. Give out credits or something. Also, does anyone here play Knights of the Old Republic?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Good Anime

I wanna rewatch it so bad, and the old Robotech, have you watched it ?

4 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

I wanna rewatch it so bad, and the old Robotech, have you watched it ?

No, I haven't watched a lot of anime lately but I'm thinking of restarting Noragami

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

No, I haven't watched a lot of anime lately but I'm thinking of restarting Noragami

I haven't heard of that one, I'll check it out. Robotech is sort of like gundam but less mechs and more starships, and more aliens, 1980s show, I loved it even though it was well before my time.

4 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

I haven't heard of that one, I'll check it out. Robotech is sort of like gundam but less mechs and more starships, and more aliens, 1980s show, I loved it even though it was well before my time.

I'll definitely have to check that out. Sounds really wild man.

I'm still waiting for Star marine :/ 

Star citizen has a lot of potential its just a drag waiting from 2.5 till 2.6. Thats the early backer lifestyle i guess.

17 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

I'm still waiting for Star marine :/ 

Star citizen has a lot of potential its just a drag waiting from 2.5 till 2.6. Thats the early backer lifestyle i guess.

I wanna play it really bad

• Like 1

they released a new game play video for it showing it in full action which hopefully means the release is near. After all they said 2.6 is coming in the 4th quarter of 2016 which means any day now.

12 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

they released a new game play video for it showing it in full action which hopefully means the release is near. After all they said 2.6 is coming in the 4th quarter of 2016 which means any day now.

4th anniversary just passed yesterday I believe. It looks so amazing. Definitely gonna be a ship racing, bounty hunting, pirate who regulars at bars and gets really drunk. It sounds so fun. You and I should play whenever we can man.

16 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

4th anniversary just passed yesterday I believe. It looks so amazing. Definitely gonna be a ship racing, bounty hunting, pirate who regulars at bars and gets really drunk. It sounds so fun. You and I should play whenever we can man.

For sure man definitely should, i believe my in-game name is UMirin 

Squadron 42 looks pretty good as well if they are able to increase the difficulty would be great to play.

I have the Aurora but I'm going to be working towards the Freelancer 

20 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

For sure man definitely should, i believe my in-game name is UMirin 

Squadron 42 looks pretty good as well if they are able to increase the difficulty would be great to play.

I have the Aurora but I'm going to be working towards the Freelancer 

I wanna try and go for the mustang or some other ship that fits two people.

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I wanna try and go for the mustang or some other ship that fits two people.

Mustang is 1 i believe but there are different models i haven't seen all of them to be honest 

6 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

Mustang is 1 i believe but there are different models i haven't seen all of them to be honest 

I'm probably gonna try and play as a scavenger who just goes around selling stuff. Maybe fill out bounties and stuff. So mustang may be the best option for me

38 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm probably gonna try and play as a scavenger who just goes around selling stuff. Maybe fill out bounties and stuff. So mustang may be the best option for me

The community is great so you'll definitely want to upgrade and also get crew ship ( you can have both ) because moving around with different gunners can also be an advantage 

4 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

The community is great so you'll definitely want to upgrade and also get crew ship ( you can have both ) because moving around with different gunners can also be an advantage 

I'm just worried I'll buy it and won't be able to get my ship back when it explodes. And also not having any crew mates can be a problem. xD

3 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm just worried I'll buy it and won't be able to get my ship back when it explodes. And also not having any crew mates can be a problem. xD

it depends until the full game starts you'll have the ship you purchased but when people buy the full release they'll start without a ship so we will be at an advantage, earning quick bucks to buy a crew ship and get some people together for a large scale mission.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

it depends until the full game starts you'll have the ship you purchased but when people buy the full release they'll start without a ship so we will be at an advantage, earning quick bucks to buy a crew ship and get some people together for a large scale mission.

I may just see how everything turns out before trying to get a crew ship.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I may just see how everything turns out before trying to get a crew ship.

That'll definitely be the best way to go

11 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

That'll definitely be the best way to go

What do you plan on doing in the game?

1. 8 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

What do you plan on doing in the game?

Pirate hunting and making sure the people are safe while mainly working on gathering a crew.

4 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:
  1. Pirate hunting and making sure the people are safe while mainly working on gathering a crew.

Well I'm definitely looking to be a pirate. Maybe we could work something out.