Dahoom152

what kind of vehicles will we see in the full game?

Question

When we saw the trailer we didn't hear much about vehicles , if there where going to be any air vehicles. we did notice the boat the flashed on a couple of times on the trailer but that's it. Will we expect helicopters for paramedics? or cargo planes? These would be very useful and would make the game twice as immersive .I'm hyped for the game more than anyone already since i cant get enough of arma life , and i have high expectations for this game and that it will surpass the problems that arma life has,like rdm.

3 answers to this question

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this seems more of a question than a suggestion, so could be better in the general forum, but maybe not.

In terms of your question, it was been clearly stated that there will be no air vehicles what so ever, apart from a glider which they are considering (as far as I know). I can understand that there might not be that much information in the trailer and overview, comparative to the size of the game, although there are lots of good places to find out more information, such as looking through the website, reading different forum posts, especially the 2 Q&A's if you haven't already, and you can find quite a few interesting posts through by searching for them.

• Like 1

The reason much wasn't said and still hasn't be said is because vehicles are to be the very last thing to complete in order to finish the game, hence why the cars are the last module.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ThatGuyJoe said:

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this seems more of a question than a suggestion, so could be better in the general forum, but maybe not.

In terms of your question, it was been clearly stated that there will be no air vehicles what so ever, apart from a glider which they are considering (as far as I know). I can understand that there might not be that much information in the trailer and overview, comparative to the size of the game, although there are lots of good places to find out more information, such as looking through the website, reading different forum posts, especially the 2 Q&A's if you haven't already, and you can find quite a few interesting posts through by searching for them.

im sorry but i just saw that there where questions in this forum so i made my topic here , thank you for notifying my about that though