AOAS10

3D Animator

Maybe a 3D Animator job and career would be amazing and would make me buy the game right now!!!!

1 hour ago, AOAS10 said:

Maybe a 3D Animator job and career would be amazing and would make me buy the game right now!!!!

And this job would benefit what in game? It's a bit of a useless job if it doesn't lead to anything.

• Like 4

That's a great idea! a system where you submit models to be in the game for ingame $$ would be so dope

On 3.2.2017 at 8:12 PM, Vishkar said:

That's a great idea! a system where you submit models to be in the game for ingame $$ would be so dope

this would be horrible chaotic. the idea is nice but there are people out there who know how to use belnder, c4d, 3ds but dont know a thing about polygons and perfomance. but like i said, the idea is nice, but i dont think this will happen :/

• Like 1

i dont think its possible to put a program like blender in a game, and even if it was possible, there would be no point to it, if you want to rig and animate models or model them, then you do them on their suited programs like a normal person does, this is stupid if its going to determine whether you by the game or not. Looks like you wont be buying the game anyway. pce.

• Like 2

1. How are you going to do Animations in a Animated Video game? 
  2. What would you use these animations for?
  3. How could you make money with this?

-Noe Rock

Hmmmm yeah could be good but who would really need this ? i dont see a point in it personally.