Frank

Luprano Family

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

The bottom of the ocean is a long swim.

Let's hope that you'll keep your promises. If so, you and I should have no problems. Meaning, don't puss out when it's you and I alone. I like your style. I want it to stay that way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Let's hope that you'll keep your promises. If so, you and I should have no problems. Meaning, don't puss out when it's you and I alone. I like your style. I want it to stay that way.

Let's just say that I plan to be friends with many influential people on the island. That way when you have a problem, not even the cops are gonna help you.

Let's just say that I plan to be friends with many influential people on the island. That way when you have a problem, not even the cops are gonna help you.

I'm not going to float my position within the criminal underworld. That's not what I do. But rest assured, if I have a problem.. The whole island will be here. I've got respect for you and your family. Don't let that change with minor threats. Don't be stranger. 

10 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

I'm not going to float my position within the criminal underworld. That's not what I do. But rest assured, if I have a problem.. The whole island will be here. I've got respect for you and your family. Don't let that change with minor threats. Don't be stranger. 

Respect goes both ways. I must just say, always remember the Luprano family because we will be very serious about what we do, and the code of Omerta is an oath that is stronger than blood, stronger than family. It is devoting your whole life to la cosa nostra.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

Respect goes both ways. I must just say, always remember the Luprano family because we will be very serious about what we do, and the code of Omerta is an oath that is stronger than blood, stronger than family. It is devoting your whole life to la cosa nostra.

Family is key in achieving a fulfilling group. Brothers by blood or by history. It all comes down to who you trust. Blood is thicker than water. Respect me and I'll do the same for you. No reason we have to be enemies.

• Like 1

Cmon lads calm your tits. My MC is a very well respected club and im sure Franks family is too so i dont want to see both of our families at the end of gun barrels. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

35 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Family is key in achieving a fulfilling group. Brothers by blood or by history. It all comes down to who you trust. Blood is thicker than water. Respect me and I'll do the same for you. No reason we have to be enemies.

Both said very well. Settle the beef in game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Cmon lads calm your tits. My MC is a very well respected club and im sure Franks family is too so i dont want to see both of our families at the end of gun barrels. 

I am calm when I choose to be Mr. Thatcher. Don't worry there is no beef, everything is all good. I'm looking forward to do great things between us in the future.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I am calm when I choose to be Mr. Thatcher. Don't worry there is no beef, everything is all good. I'm looking forward to do great things between us in the future.

As am I

• Like 1

On 16/08/2016 at 5:05 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

On 16/08/2016 at 5:05 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I like the idea and especially the name. But please try to make it more neat if your trying to be professional. This was poorly made and made me not want to read it. I see this more as a school report on small facts about the mafia. Regardless, Best of luck to your family. 

How was this unprofessional you fuck? This is a great deal of detail and you're over exaggerating, the game hasn't even came out yet and you think you're an actual boss in real life. It's identity forums, relax. I along with my Antarctican Gang of vicous penguins should gang rape you. Or are virtual don Luciano hitmen going to throw me into river. Don Frank Luprano was right on this one, your just a jackass who thinks he's powerful. Olive garden fiend. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Noot666 said:

How was this unprofessional you fuck? This is a great deal of detail and you're over exaggerating, the game hasn't even came out yet and you think you're an actual boss in real life. It's identity forums, relax. I along with my Antarctican Gang of vicous penguins should gang rape you. Or are virtual don Luciano hitmen going to throw me into river. Don Frank Luprano was right on this one, your just a jackass who thinks he's powerful. Olive garden fiend. 

Grazie noot. He said that before I updated my post to that great level of detail. Regardless its good someone called him out.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Still the message could have been written with less of that unnecessary 'gang rape' stuff in it.

He must be some kind of sick fuck.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Still the message could have been written with less of that unnecessary 'gang rape' stuff in it.

"I along with my Antarctican Gang of vicous penguins should gang rape you. " I'm 99.9% sure that was a joke...

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Calico said:

"I along with my Antarctican Gang of vicous penguins should gang rape you. " I'm 99.9% sure that was a joke...

Still, if it was a joke, then theres not much point putting it in there as its not making me laugh.

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Still, if it was a joke, then theres not much point putting it in there as its not making me laugh.

It definitely made me chuckle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calico said:

7 minutes ago, Calico said:

It definitely made me chuckle.

It wasn't calico. My group of penguins are much more capable of taking down, murdering, and furthermore raping don Luca Fanook. However, I like your attitude and loyalness to the don. Cheers

I would also like to state that Luca Santarelli is a cornholling cocksucker and if I ever see him at a deli, trattoria or social club owned by don Luprano he is a corpse. By my hand personally

13 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

I would like to announce I am now fully sworn by oath to the Luprano Family. 

I welcome Carmelo Barbero (forum name noot) into the family as my main enforcer.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Tommy Belmonte 

Tripnal

Have sworn myself to The Luprano Crime Family.

Good to have you with us Tommy.

Grazie, I welcome you Rocco, as one of our capo's.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1