Frank

Luprano Family

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Will you be making a promise to destroy this organisation as it has promised to kidnap, murder and rob people?

Crimes are punished when crimes are committed, not when simply spoke of!

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Crimes are punished when crimes are committed, not when simply spoke of!

ISIS have promised death to all westerners and the are being sentenced to death by armies in western countries?

I don't see why this should differ as not all ISIS members have killed people?

• Like 1

@FrancePourLaVie , why would I disrespect a community that as of now has done nothing? As of now, they are no different than us! Some ISIS members have committed crimes, so if you pledge yourself to that organization than you yourself have become a criminal! NOT ONE SINGLE LUPRANO FAMILY MEMBER IS A CRIMINAL!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

@FrancePourLaVie , why would I disrespect a community that as of now has done nothing? As of now, they are no different than us! Some ISIS members have committed crimes, so if you pledge yourself to that organization than you yourself have become a criminal! NOT ONE SINGLE LUPRANO FAMILY MEMBER IS A CRIMINAL!

Some may say that I am just aggressive and idiotic but no one knows the tactic that I am using and it is one that is working very well..............

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Some may say that I am just aggressive and idiotic but no one knows the tactic that I am using and it is one that is working very well..............

May it continue to suit you, however, the polls tell different stories.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

If you want to criticize your political opponent, do it on another post, not here. This is mostly for recruitment. Thank you.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 8:24 PM, Frank said:

If you want to criticize your political opponent, do it on another post, not here. This is mostly for recruitment. Thank you.

My apologies.........

The Luprano family is alive and well, and we are anxiously awaiting the release of the town square module.

• Like 4

how does the recruitments works?

...picciotti non c'è un posto nella famiglia mafiosa italiana per un vero italiano??

Edited by Hakabz

I , Pippo Frastangela, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.

Dovrete passare sopra il corpo per farmi parlare...

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 5:02 PM, Hakabz said:

I , Pippo Frastangela, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.

Dovrete passare sopra il corpo per farmi parlare...

Benvenuto fratello.

Said it many times before and I'll say it again, @LuciousTimes' continued support of The Luprano Family and constant posting activity ln their thread is somewhat suspicious if not incriminating for his campaign ;)

4 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Said it many times before and I'll say it again, @LuciousTimes' continued support of The Luprano Family and constant posting activity ln their thread is somewhat suspicious if not incriminating for his campaign ;)

It is disrespectful to post material regarding topics not related to the topic, we both have topics of our own...but to rebuttal, logical fallacies are foolish. An ad hominem is likely one of the lowest of them all. Not once have I supported the Lupranos, that’s simply false. Posted in the thread, talked with certain members...yes! But supported it just a word of attack. No need to smear my name Brian. I don’t believe I’ve ever attempted to smear yours!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

It is disrespectful to post material regarding topics not related to the topic, we both have topics of our own...but to rebuttal, logical fallacies are foolish. An ad hominem is likely one of the lowest of them all. Not once have I supported the Lupranos, that’s simply false. Posted in the thread, talked with certain members...yes! But supported it just a word of attack. No need to smear my name Brian. I don’t believe I’ve ever attempted to smear yours!

Firstly, in a way it is related to the topic being that you are engaging with The Lupranos, a criminal organisation and this is the very thread of The Lupranos' organisation. However, a continued discussion past this point would be crossing the line of going off-topic.

Secondly, you've never had any reason to smear mine, as far as I can see. However, it's not exactly a hidden fact that you are an active contributor to this thread and have spoken with Frank Luprano in the past.

Anyway, off this thread I go :)

3 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Firstly, in a way it is related to the topic being that you are engaging with The Lupranos, a criminal organisation and this is the very thread of The Lupranos' organisation. However, a continued discussion past this point would be crossing the line of going off-topic.

Secondly, you've never had any reason to smear mine, as far as I can see. However, it's not exactly a hidden fact that you are an active contributor to this thread and have spoken with Frank Luprano in the past.

Anyway, off this thread I go :)

I’ll leave you there, cause your diction is misleading.

There is a pattern of recruitment Frank, all the people have Italian/gangster profile pictures. They usually only post once and get one like

• ver.1.22474487139 1

12 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

There is a pattern of recruitment Frank, all the people have Italian/gangster profile pictures. They usually only post once and get one like

That is because that is what they are instructed to do. If you were in our discord you could see that we are active there everyday. Dozens of my men are discussing upcoming business on there everyday. If you are implying we are inactive or fake accounts, I would like to offer you the opportunity to meet us all in the first module before you make rude and unwarranted comments. If you have further questions about any recruitment patterns that intrigue you, PM me or Luca Rossio (Omerta.)

Edited by Frank
  • ver.1.22474487139 1