Frank

Luprano Family

This is simply to give people honest insight into what they're considering joining. Unless you're under the age of 15 and enjoy having no structure, please don't waste your time on these people. To those of you that have already pledged, I hope you see the light before its too late!

Hey guys! I hope everyone will be on the lookout to buy my book as soon as it hits shelves in the game. I thought it was important to maintain documents of our great history here in Identity, as our great ancestors have done in the past in their worlds. I figured, what better way to start than with the disappointingly rapid rise and fall of a great mafia family here in our very own community. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing! Note this is only a work in progress / rough draft and I would like to hear your opinions on how to make the book even greater.

Intro.PNG.9a278e6ade9fe6f7f18fb2ad198bb4

It all started on one fine day when little Capo Jerry was taking a stroll through The Neighborhood. He stumbled into (an actually well-res

pected) Lawyer by the name of Barry Crow. For whatever reason, Jerry feels the need to express his well-thought out ideas to everyone he meets. Most people keep the really great ones to themselves, but not Jerry. No, his ideas are so great that everyone must know about them. However, there's a catch. Should you not agree with Jerry and think his ideas are amazing, you are directly offending him and the well-respected mafia family he represents. Every night The Luprano Family meets up in their big, giant mansion up on the Ashy Hills to discuss things like who to murder, which business to destroy, and who on that day does not agree with them. Common dialogue exchanged between famous Mafia's such as this one can be found in the example below:

The Prologue - A Night In The Life of a Mafia

5893dfb852f94_Lupranos8.thumb.PNG.22f547

Obviously distraught at the assumption he was not an intelligent man, Jerry was instantly offended. Action must be had, the Mafia MUST declare it's presence. In steps the man only know as Don @Frank Luprano. He is the leader of this great Family, no other family can compare to his, because they only have 2 members tops. With Capo Jerry @Resurge at this side the two are a force to be reckoned with - one which makes @Frank unstoppable.

Chapter 1 - How To Burn A Brownie

Lupranos5.thumb.PNG.ecc5a8df1ecb7fc4fc3a

Meet Brownie, your normal every day citizen that decided he may want to try out the Mafia lifestyle. @Frank had asked him to meet the family at the house later for initiation, but as Brownie pulled up to the front he noticed a lot of ruckus and loud conversation going on in the house. In fear of his decision being the wrong one Brownie immediately wanted nothing to do with the situation, he respectfully declined their offer to join the family - but not joining the great Luprano Family is a crime in itself. He was branded a traitor, and not loyal - to a cause he never believed in. Poor Brownie is still recovering from the expensive bottles of Patron being thrown at him by this outraged and abusive family. 

Chapter 2 - What's Really Important

Lupranos1.thumb.PNG.762307d553b6cb4e4f37

Little did we know at the time, Brownie was unequipped in the form of manhood. This is of great importance to the Luprano family, autistic 13 year old capo's ok - Not having genitals, not ok. And as such, the offer to join their family was revoked (after he declined it) more expensive patron bottles ensued to be thrown at him, they have a lot of them laying around for this specific reason. Unfortunately in the accident a lot of the strippers were injured, including the famous "Miss Brazil".

Chapter 3 - Stiks And Sto... Oops, Stinks and Stones.

Lupranos2.thumb.PNG.162ba038e432093e74f6

Barry was right, enough had to be enough. The immaturity was a great spectacle to watch for quite some time, but brain cells are important and need to be well-maintained. Sleeping is one great method of maintaining a healthy mind, Honeybadger was asleep upstairs in his bedroom trying to do just that, until he heard lots of loud noises going on downstairs. As the voice of reason, he attempted to regain control of the situation by coming to an agreement via re-negotiation of terms. Frank did not like those terms, not in the slightest. In fact, we learned exactly why in that moment the Luprano family is so keen on their member's having penises - It is so they can make their enemies suck them.

Chapter 4 - The Boss of the Boss

Lupranos7.thumb.PNG.46b5872adfc0a8ac16fd

This about wraps up the end of our great adventure here in the snowy mountain tops of Ash Hill, Honeybadger's name was on the lease of the mansion, so he proceeded to kick all of the Mafia out.The strippers were allowed to stay. Of course the Lupranos, as they normally do, felt this was unfair to them. They deserved nothing but respect, and were determined to threaten the reputation and members of The Neighborhood for the rest of their lives. Their lives were not very long lived though, most disappeared at the observance of their great Leader being embarrassed in front of the whole community. Other's died of severely sensitive skin and heart break. The worst death of them all was none other than Godfather @Frank himself who ironically hung himself in the town hall as a sign of failure. Just kidding, he shot himself in the head - Barry and I later moved him to Town Square and hung him there. 

Perhaps the Luprano family will rise from the ashes and once again claim its great reputation, but it's doubtful. No other family could ever match up to them, they will never even have more than two members. We can only hope, for all of our sake, this is not true. And other great Mafia families do rise up in their honor and everything they've accomplished.

Lupranos6.thumb.PNG.6ede9ca71a76c5b1c868

In Loving Memory Of - 

The Luprano Family

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

This is simply to give people honest insight into what they're considering joining. Unless you're under the age of 15 and enjoy having no structure, please don't waste your time on these people. To those of you that have already pledged, I hope you see the light before its too late!

Hey guys! I hope everyone will be on the lookout to buy my book as soon as it hits shelves in the game. I thought it was important to maintain documents of our great history here in Identity, as our great ancestors have done in the past in their worlds. I figured, what better way to start than with the disappointingly rapid rise and fall of a great mafia family here in our very own community. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing! Note this is only a work in progress / rough draft and I would like to hear your opinions on how to make the book even greater.

Intro.PNG.9a278e6ade9fe6f7f18fb2ad198bb4

It all started on one fine day when little Capo Jerry was taking a stroll through The Neighborhood. He stumbled into (an actually well-res

pected) Lawyer by the name of Barry Crow. For whatever reason, Jerry feels the need to express his well-thought out ideas to everyone he meets. Most people keep the really great ones to themselves, but not Jerry. No, his ideas are so great that everyone must know about them. However, there's a catch. Should you not agree with Jerry and think his ideas are amazing, you are directly offending him and the well-respected mafia family he represents. Every night The Luprano Family meets up in their big, giant mansion up on the Ashy Hills to discuss things like who to murder, which business to destroy, and who on that day does not agree with them. Common dialogue exchanged between famous Mafia's such as this one can be found in the example below:

The Prologue - A Night In The Life of a Mafia

5893dfb852f94_Lupranos8.thumb.PNG.22f547

Obviously distraught at the assumption he was not an intelligent man, Jerry was instantly offended. Action must be had, the Mafia MUST declare it's presence. In steps the man only know as Don @Frank Luprano. He is the leader of this great Family, no other family can compare to his, because they only have 2 members tops. With Capo Jerry @Resurge at this side the two are a force to be reckoned with - one which makes @Frank unstoppable.

Chapter 1 - How To Burn A Brownie

Lupranos5.thumb.PNG.ecc5a8df1ecb7fc4fc3a

Meet Brownie, your normal every day citizen that decided he may want to try out the Mafia lifestyle. @Frank had asked him to meet the family at the house later for initiation, but as Brownie pulled up to the front he noticed a lot of ruckus and loud conversation going on in the house. In fear of his decision being the wrong one Brownie immediately wanted nothing to do with the situation, he respectfully declined their offer to join the family - but not joining the great Luprano Family is a crime in itself. He was branded a traitor, and not loyal - to a cause he never believed in. Poor Brownie is still recovering from the expensive bottles of Patron being thrown at him by this outraged and abusive family. 

Chapter 2 - What's Really Important

Lupranos1.thumb.PNG.762307d553b6cb4e4f37

Little did we know at the time, Brownie was unequipped in the form of manhood. This is of great importance to the Luprano family, autistic 13 year old capo's ok - Not having genitals, not ok. And as such, the offer to join their family was revoked (after he declined it) more expensive patron bottles ensued to be thrown at him, they have a lot of them laying around for this specific reason. Unfortunately in the accident a lot of the strippers were injured, including the famous "Miss Brazil".

Chapter 3 - Stiks And Sto... Oops, Stinks and Stones.

Lupranos2.thumb.PNG.162ba038e432093e74f6

Barry was right, enough had to be enough. The immaturity was a great spectacle to watch for quite some time, but brain cells are important and need to be well-maintained. Sleeping is one great method of maintaining a healthy mind, Honeybadger was asleep upstairs in his bedroom trying to do just that, until he heard lots of loud noises going on downstairs. As the voice of reason, he attempted to regain control of the situation by coming to an agreement via re-negotiation of terms. Frank did not like those terms, not in the slightest. In fact, we learned exactly why in that moment the Luprano family is so keen on their member's having penises - It is so they can make their enemies suck them.

Chapter 4 - The Boss of the Boss

Lupranos7.thumb.PNG.46b5872adfc0a8ac16fd

This about wraps up the end of our great adventure here in the snowy mountain tops of Ash Hill, Honeybadger's name was on the lease of the mansion, so he proceeded to kick all of the Mafia out.The strippers were allowed to stay. Of course the Lupranos, as they normally do, felt this was unfair to them. They deserved nothing but respect, and were determined to threaten the reputation and members of The Neighborhood for the rest of their lives. Their lives were not very long lived though, most disappeared at the observance of their great Leader being embarrassed in front of the whole community. Other's died of severely sensitive skin and heart break. The worst death of them all was none other than Godfather @Frank himself who ironically hung himself in the town hall as a sign of failure. Just kidding, he shot himself in the head - Barry and I later moved him to Town Square and hung him there. 

Perhaps the Luprano family will rise from the ashes and once again claim its great reputation, but it's doubtful. No other family could ever match up to them, they will never even have more than two members. We can only hope, for all of our sake, this is not true. And other great Mafia families do rise up in their honor and everything they've accomplished.

Lupranos6.thumb.PNG.6ede9ca71a76c5b1c868

In Loving Memory Of - 

The Luprano Family

Almost a year after the fact, really nice. Do you normally hold onto things for that long? It's nice to know the Luprano family has been living in your mind rent free for that long.

8 minutes ago, Calico said:

Almost a year after the fact, really nice. Do you normally hold onto things for that long? It's nice to know the Luprano family has been living in your mind rent free for that long.

Nah, just promoting my book, friend. :) Hadn't been on in a long time, checked my discord/unread messages and saw a lot of it come back up. Then I realized, Frank brought this on himself. Duh! I mean, we can't have a Mafia publicly exclaim that they do not harass people (when they are known for publicly harassing people) that's just, wrong. I can't let people join with an organization that's falsely advertising, it would be immoral of me. 

• Like 1

I did you a solid by keeping you out of it anyways, Calico. Honestly - I'm shocked you've tolerated their nonsense this long lol. 

11 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

I did you a solid by keeping you out of it anyways, Calico. Honestly - I'm shocked you've tolerated their nonsense this long lol. 

Are you kidding? Don't act like you're doing me a favor. You can't get me for anything. I'm no longer a part of the family but it has no relation to any of your accusations.

13 minutes ago, Calico said:

Are you kidding? Don't act like you're doing me a favor. You can't get me for anything. I'm no longer a part of the family but it has no relation to any of your accusations.

Accusations of... What, exactly? I never accused anyone of anything, I simply provided facts via screenshots. If you're no longer a part of the family, then you're no longer a concern of mine. I think you're being a little overly-defensive here buddy, wonder why that is? Anyways, I did you a favor by keeping your name out of it and affiliation away from Luprano family (As I figured you probably wouldn't stay long) was the intention of my message. I still don't see where you're jumping to the part of accusations. 

9 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

Accusations of... What, exactly? I never accused anyone of anything, I simply provided facts via screenshots. If you're no longer a part of the family, then you're no longer a concern of mine. I think you're being a little overly-defensive here buddy, wonder why that is? Anyways, I did you a favor by keeping your name out of it and affiliation away from Luprano family (As I figured you probably wouldn't stay long) was the intention of my message. I still don't see where you're jumping to the part of accusations. 

Your screenshots don't provide proof to your claims. 

2 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

I'd like to point out that the family has almost 60 members now and we are quite active. I'd also like to point out that the last time you were on was about February and that the neighborhood (your group) is virtually extinct. I'd also like to say that this argument is almost a year old. We do not harass random people, and you also like to not include the fact that Barry Crow was bullying Jerry and trying to order me around for no reason, therefore our anger. We in the Luprano family are honestly not down to have anymore drama here on the forums; the game isn't even out. We are simply recruiting and we continue to maintain the largest group on the forums. So we appreciate if you would go do something productive instead, and if you want a problem with us in game, we will see you on the streets then. Goodbye.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

You 'literally' have gotten more retarded than I could have ever imagined over the last year. 

Right. I think it's hilarious that you think your original post is not a hit piece and an attempt to slander the name of the family. Oh so innocent honey badger! You can do no wrong!

Now, go ahead and get the fuck off the thread.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

You 'literally' have gotten more retarded than I could have ever imagined over the last year. 

Well that's rather rude

7 minutes ago, MarkFenti said:

Well that's rather rude

Hello Mark Fenti who's been a member since 3:05pm Monday and has only made 3 posts on the forums (All threads that Calico has also posted in). I'm sure your ingenious attempt to have an oddly NOT suspicious at all second account come in here and try stomp your feet at the slightest little error in my ways that you could find seemed like a great plan to have the "numbers" on your side and all. But it was actually pretty pathetic and transparent. Anyways, Mr Mark. Honesty and rudeness co-exist, you can't point out to someone how moronic they are being without also being rude I suppose. :/

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

Hello Mark Fenti who's been a member since 3:05pm Monday and has only made 3 posts on the forums (All threads that Calico has also posted in). I'm sure your ingenious attempt to have an oddly NOT suspicious at all second account come in here and try stomp your feet at the slightest little error in my ways that you could find seemed like a great plan to have the "numbers" on your side and all. But it was actually pretty pathetic and transparent. Anyways, Mr Mark. Honesty and rudeness co-exist, you can't point out to someone how moronic they are being without also being rude I suppose. :/

2/3 threads actually. But yeah, that account is mine and I'm switching inbetween the two accounts to definitely wreck you! Especially with comments like "well that's rather rude." Totally, honey badger, totally. You should work for the FBI.

• Like 2

@Honeybadger Here's a comment from somebody who has been on the forum longer than you and has more posts, happy?

From what you have been saying it really shows that you are not any better than those you try to pin your accusations on, You try to cover up your little rant on this family by trying to make it look like you don't actually care.

"Nah, just promoting my book, friend. :)"

"Honeybadger - Don't worry about him, he doesn't give a sh.." 

If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have wasted your time typing a whole story on why "The Luprano Family is bad" in the comment section whining about the past mistakes that happened almost a year ago like a shitty child.

The truth is that you have a certain unnecessary hatred for the Family because you can't let things go. So you see the family's growing success and you boil in your little brain and type away a slanderous story to try to knock the family off it's feet, Well that won't and will never happen at this rate, so get over it. If you don't like the family then fine go ahead with your own shit and don't spew eyesores all over the forum and blow things out of proportion. Get over yourself.

"You 'literally' have gotten more retarded than I could have ever imagined over the last year." ~ Honeybadger

That's funny most of what i read in your little story is that the Family was acting like immature and threw unnecessary insults at people, Kinda hypocritical. Guess you're not as credible as you seem. 

On 9/30/2017 at 0:56 PM, Honeybadger said:

Not only did you make a sad attempt at defending yourself but you also deleted the comment, whats the matter? Embarrassed?

Edited by IDEN
  • Like 1

Hello everyone. This thread is beginning to get off track with some posting random comments and others slurring of insults at one anther. This is supposed to be a professional place where you can talk about family and where to join. You can post you disagreement with the family and we are fine with the criticism but please refrain from continuing to post more negative comments when you have already expressed your feelings for the family. Please no longer spam this thread and if you have a promblem with someone pm them instead of posting here.I do invite you to PM me personally if you wish to continue the conversation in a civilized manner. Thank you all and let's get this thread back on track.

• Like 1

I will probably join whatever server your group is in and try to be an associate if you will let me.

Edited by Calisto
  • Like 1

I Vito Gambino, Pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family. 

Edited by Guthix
  • Like 1