HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Mr_Yoda2 said:

Will there be any jobs available in the Town Square Module?

There will not be, things available in the TS are karaoke bar where you can also purchase food and eat, go to the restroom, the Cinema that plays real movies, VOIP to interact with other players, a friends list on your cellphone, Art gallery where you can have your paintings displayed, writing books, Apartments and customization for them as well as character creation.  

More will be added in updates!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will not be, things available in the TS are karaoke bar where you can also purchase food and eat, go to the restroom, the Cinema that plays real movies, VOIP to interact with other players, a friends list on your cellphone, Art gallery where you can have your paintings displayed, writing books, Apartments and customization for them as well as character creation.  

More will be added in updates!

Thanks for the fast response! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this looks highly detailed. Good job, developers! Can't wait to see other pictures as the development progresses. Thus far it looks pretty promising, I gotta admit :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really updated about the game, bought the Passport a long ago and haven't even experiment the engine. When is expected to release a test game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pixels said:

I'm not really updated about the game, bought the Passport a long ago and haven't even experiment the engine. When is expected to release a test game?

March 21st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodmorning citizens! These new screenshots of the Town Square include paint overs and images to add edits and proper realism to the final product so the TS won't essentially look like this on release, but here's some new pictures for you to enjoy as we draw closer to March 21!

ID1.jpg

ID2.jpg

ID3.jpg

ID4.jpg

ID5.jpg

ID6.jpg

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Since the 1911 is a single action and it's in a game... why is the hammer rested? At which point in the game would the hammer be rested? Why would the player do that or ever need to do that? I just point that out because if you go through all of the trouble to model it that well but the hammer is in the wrong position..   Plenty will notice it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ronald_MackDonald said:

  Since the 1911 is a single action and it's in a game... why is the hammer rested? At which point in the game would the hammer be rested? Why would the player do that or ever need to do that? I just point that out because if you go through all of the trouble to model it that well but the hammer is in the wrong position..   Plenty will notice it.

Maybe because it could be holstered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  No, those whom choose to lower the hammer to holster it lower it to half-cock because it was designed that way to make cocking to fire faster..  But most don't, they just lock it in the cocked position.. WHY?  there's a safety on the back strap of the grip.. The gun can't be fired, unless both that and the trigger are squeezed. And the lock on that gun is pretty difficult to unlock by accident. Even if that were to happen it still needs the blackstrap compressed in order to fire it..  Also with a manual decock with that model you're risking an accidental discharge anyway.. The gun is more likely to accidently discharge that way than the other.  That's why more modern pistols have decoking levers. But single action models don't.. If you're going to decock it there is no reason for it be cock & lock.  

  Something like a Beretta 92 type F was designed to decock into a double action with that lever and leave it unlocked or lock it with that same lever when it decock. You can fire it from double action rather than manually setting it but that's a why not you might not have time to do it manually so better to have it and not need it.. Many may argue the Type G is a better variation because when it's in double action their really is no reason to lock it. Most carry the F unlocked anyway, so they can cock the hammer while drawing it.. Same reason why DASA Sigs don't lock.. 

  A unique feature with the Beretta 92 is sweeping the slide with your other hand is more natural..  While drawing  it bring the other hand over the slide all the way back over the hammer before place that hand to the other. You may have seen people do that before and if so now you know what they're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now