HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

Love that brown jacket, ill use exact same on my vigilante character =) Nice work Umut. (Give us option to roll down that collar tho)

Dears,

getting frustrated when every time i check the Tracker and it show update few hours ago but the saaaame 2 tasks left. I dont know what you’re updating the Tracker for but it’s getting annoying to see it getting updated but no change in tasks left.

Really have high hope for this game and literally some are dying for it to be releases ASAP.

2 hours ago, Ta3mia said:

Dears,

getting frustrated when every time i check the Tracker and it show update few hours ago but the saaaame 2 tasks left. I dont know what you’re updating the Tracker for but it’s getting annoying to see it getting updated but no change in tasks left.

Really have high hope for this game and literally some are dying for it to be releases ASAP.

i don't think someone is literally dying for it to be released ;) 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

Quilted Flannel Jacket by Umut:

Quilt Flannel Jacket 2.png

Quilt Flannel Jacket 3.png

Back Split Capris by Umut:

Back Split Capris 1.png

Back Split Capris 2.png

Regarding the above question, the models of coats, jackets, hoodies etc. are worn as displayed. As in, if a jacket is worn open in one of the above models, then you won't be able to wear it zipped up. You will, however, be able to obtain opened and closed variants of many clothing items.

• Like 4

I'm not sure if this is correct, but since it appears the police outfit from the gameplay snippet is completed will that outfit be available for the TS module release? Anways, great work with all these!

Out of general developmental curiosity, what's taking the last UI item so long to complete? Or is it a bunch of aspects of the UI combined into one single task?

1 minute ago, AzkabanTV said:

Out of general developmental curiosity, what's taking the last UI item so long to complete? Or is it a bunch of aspects of the UI combined into one single task?

Only they know o3o 

2 hours ago, AzkabanTV said:

My guess is that plenty of stuff is still not done or they ran into problems (like kinda always) 

14 hours ago, Ragnar said:

My guess is that plenty of stuff is still not done or they ran into problems (like kinda always) 

it is something they will never share properly... the longer they can keep it a secret, the longer they have to avoid a release date.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

Fingerless Gloves by Umut:

Umut Fingerless Gloves 1.png

Umut Fingerless Gloves 2.png

Denim Skirt by Umut:

Umut Denim Skirt 1.png

Umut Denim Skirt 2.png

The Esqueletos MC are hyped for this Town Square!! EFFE is recruiting!

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 2