HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

1 hour ago, Xzothi said:

Something I didn't say that it could also be that it came from a used car dealership and that is all you could afford.  I though prefer the grandfather version though. Gives the motorcycle some heart and history. 

Well it definitely fits the "rusted" and "old" aspect more, in my opinion ^^

On 10/08/2017 at 10:07 PM, LuckyDuck said:

There is no ETA but the module is close. The full game is far from completion.

They want a release first quarter for beta and full game 2nd-3rd quarter-all 2018, no push backs confirmed as they are working for full games as wells as making the modules at the same time so thats why its taken longer for modules as they are not just working for modules only which is better as the game is being built quicker.

On 14/08/2017 at 0:37 AM, Nisco3000 said:

I wonder when it will be done, if they correctly managed to calculate the amount of server power they need to have.
Because so many people will be hammering the servers in a short amount of time!
Maybe they even have to Cap the amount of people that can join. I already see 2 hours wait times for joining a server.

And when they allow streamers for streaming, you can easily count-in another 5K+ people buying the game the same day.
And then again hammer the servers, really hope they consider all these possibilities for servers to run optimal.
Just don't have people stream the game, and constantly have server problems, because of insane demand in a short amount of time.

They are partnered with a server company so they can fix any server issues and the amount they need to run the game smoothly before beta, this is why they have modules to have heavy player load to check what they need to fix for beta, we are the mice in a experiment for servers:p

• Like 1

10 hours ago, masonilsley said:

They want a release first quarter for beta and full game 2nd-3rd quarter-all 2018, no push backs confirmed as they are working for full games as wells as making the modules at the same time so thats why its taken longer for modules as they are not just working for modules only which is better as the game is being built quicker.

Firstly, Beta is not the modules. Secondly, the first module is due out now and the devs are not trying it for quarter 1 2018. Beta also is not going to be in the first quarter of 2018, because the 3 modules need to be complete and they also will need to add more things after all 3 modules have been released. The first module was pushed back already, causing all the modules and the Beta + full game to be pushed a bit back while there is no new ETA on the Beta because we need to wait for all 3 modules to be done before getting that new ETA. 

I just thought to add that I know the devs are working on more than just the modules as I am one of the first people in the community to get information.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Firstly, Beta is not the modules. Secondly, the first module is due out now and the devs are not trying it for quarter 1 2018. Beta also is not going to be in the first quarter of 2018, because the 3 modules need to be complete and they also will need to add more things after all 3 modules have been released. The first module was pushed back already, causing all the modules and the Beta + full game to be pushed a bit back while there is no new ETA on the Beta because we need to wait for all 3 modules to be done before getting that new ETA. 

I just thought to add that I know the devs are working on more than just the modules as I am one of the first people in the community to get information.

Every time I think about the first module being released I feel those tinkles in my chest, I just can't wait to be able to play this game! :D

• Like 3

On 16.9.2017 at 3:33 PM, Pettsson said:

2d7c14c98dc43221a120d8a1ebc22f10.png

3df77b6bac2a54ca58741a6095d1bde3.png

37c31b75879c81361626760a7897df49.png

Small dumpster, theres also one in blue

Those dumpsters are looking better than me

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Wait so your saying first module is potentially out within the month maybe next? not saying it is going to be, but could be?

58 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Wait so your saying first module is potentially out within the month maybe next? not saying it is going to be, but could be?

Could be anytime I guess, but you'd like it a little later than next month for it to be fully done and polished :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KennyBatin17 said:

I am saying it could be anytime, now but no one knows when.

• Like 3

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, LuckyDuck said:

I am saying it could be anytime, now but no one knows when.

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:24 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Could be anytime I guess, but you'd like it a little later than next month for it to be fully done and polished :)

Im hoping it'll be finished for next month, but im not gonna cry and moan if it doesn't, i'm just gonna be patient, i've only been on here around couple months now so i shouldn't even begin to moan anyway :D but best of luck to the developers though, so happy of what they're doing!

• Like 5

On 27-9-2017 at 1:20 AM, NoUnicornNo said:

Sweet models - are you good folks using substance in your pipeline? That texturing is tops ^_^  

Ye they use Substance Painter 2 (I believe, atleast one of them used it)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EnglandIsMyCity said:

is the first module coming in october 

The release date will be announced in october, not the actual module. Don't get confused ;)

• Like 5

On 1.10.2017 at 10:09 AM, EnglandIsMyCity said:

what a joke, maybe next year october....

Edited by Eddy_Mind

3 hours ago, Eddy_Mind said:

what a joke, maybe next year october....

We'll see how you keep this attitude going when the first module releases :)

• Like 1

Impressive! There is no doubt a lot of time and dedication has been put into this.
Keep up the amazing work you guys do, these models are really well made.
I cannot wait to see it all for myself in-game!

On 10/1/2017 at 11:00 AM, Electriq said:

The release date will be announced in october, not the actual module. Don't get confused ;)

I said this before.

38 minutes ago, Nisco3000 said:

I said this before.

I answered the question of the guy

On 10/1/2017 at 11:09 AM, EnglandIsMyCity said:

22 minutes ago, CareKajze said:

Oct 5th 2017.

JkYXuXJ.png

I saw that today it was on that dev streamer i said on the topic he is pretty cool :^)

Asylum has just posted a picture on their Twitter account of Charles' triple monitor setup.

hP0umoB.jpg

If we zoom in, is that Identity we can see there, on the middle screen? :OOO

tCCW8RX.png

Edited by MikaFromDenmark

9 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

Asylum has just posted a picture on their Twitter account of Charles' triple monitor setup.

hP0umoB.jpg

If we zoom in, is that Identity we can see there, on the middle screen? :OOO

tCCW8RX.png

I hope so!

• Like 1