HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

I gotta say those images look fantastic, great job !!

What is the program you're using to create the leather coats if I may ask?

I need to learn that program for the leather shop I would like to open up when the game is released.

Edited by OldNo7

43 minutes ago, OldNo7 said:

I gotta say those images look fantastic, great job !!

I need to learn that program for the leather shop I would like to open up when the game is released.

I'm sadly not sure you'll be able to import your own models or creations into the game, you will only be able to create pieces of furniture and clothes from what the game offers you...

49 minutes ago, OldNo7 said:

No importing, exporting/ uploading/ downloading form in or out the game. Everything with creation is done in game with the assets provided by the developers e.g. the leather coat in the screenshot is going to be provided like the other leather jackets will be.

512b5a997112b65bbbb2f0a7385abd7f.png

Please tell me this is not the Used Bike we get for the pre-order. Everything about this game is modern, today style look and this bike is a 1978 Honda 250.

bikepics-2311666-full.jpg

Or it could even be a 1975CB 250  because of the front fender

cb250g5.jpg

Please tell me we are getting something that was made in the last decade in the game.

Edited by Rotnsoul

16 minutes ago, Rotnsoul said:

512b5a997112b65bbbb2f0a7385abd7f.png

Please tell me this is not the Used Bike we get for the pre-order. Everything about this game is modern, today style look and this bike is a 1978 Honda 250.

bikepics-2311666-full.jpg

Or it could even be a 1975CB 250  because of the front fender

cb250g5.jpg

Please tell me we are getting something that was made in the last decade in the game.

There already are pictures of the rusted car, bike and dirt bike you'll be given, and yeah, this is the bike one (not the dirt bike, let this be clear)

Seems a little sad with all the other fine detail of modern life they have in the game, from architecture to plates and other areas looking so modern and a look of "today" setting to give us a bike that is almost (if not) 40 years old seems very out of place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rotnsoul said:

Seems a little sad with all the other fine detail of modern life they have in the game, from architecture to plates and other areas looking so modern and a look of "today" setting to give us a bike that is almost (if not) 40 years old seems very out of place.

Yeah but that's understandable, that gives you a boost without taking away from you the simulation part: you pledged, that makes it easier for you to  start up, but you still have to RP in order to buy a better car :)

That's just like having a car at the start of your life: makes it easier for you to start (to find a job and everything), but you'll still have to work in order to have a GOOD car ;)

I don't expect to get a 2012 or higher bike, but I would have thought that it would have been a modle that was 2000's - 2010 style. Also, this isn't so much of a complaint as it is a question of why they would have went this direct? 

• Like 1

For who are complaining about bike and car being old as grandpa, Just think that this is a RP you gave some money to get an advantage or to support the dev but still you are having something already without doing any hard work for it. So I think it's pretty good that at least you will be getting something. I would say let it be like that it is cuz it's better to start over rather than having a 100 years old bike too for me. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JagjeetEpic said:

For who are complaining about bike and car being old as grandpa, Just think that this is a RP you gave some money to get an advantage or to support the dev but still you are having something already without doing any hard work for it. So I think it's pretty good that at least you will be getting something. I would say let it be like that it is cuz it's better to start over rather than having a 100 years old bike too for me. 

Yeah, just about what I was saying

So you say for the biker community we have to settle for a 1970's model bike & now we can not dev our own biker clothing huh ?

Funny because months ago I was given a different impression about the game, ok, so what about the cop cars & the car racing?

I guess they should be all up to date models. Sorry but this is turning into a huge ripoff. No disrespect for the artwork and the time they done but come on you can't be serious. 

8 hours ago, CareKajze said:

OHv0TEk.png

Palette, from LeetPerkins stream.

Amazing.

It could be cool if they would show some company related items/vehicles, if they're in progress of making it already. But I could imagine this palette could be part of the player-owned delivery companies. :D

Edited by MikaFromDenmark
  • Like 1

People are complaining about the bike really? What is it called that you pledged for? A new motorcycle? No it is called a used motorcycle. 

If you look at it in RP sense it is more like it is passed on. Like it was your dads bike and probably your dads, dads bike before he got it. It could be said the same for the other vehicles. Only exception I see is the sports car. Guess you could say the sports car is also passed down some but it is more from a rich family. Though to me the sports car makes me think of someone going threw a midlife crisis.(It is likely because I have seen to many TV shows and, movies that go into a character having a midlife crisis, buying a similar car. So that thought is likely all on me.) 

I personally like the bike for what we get. It after all is the starter vehicle. Not the only vehicle of it's type in game. One thing to also note everyone will not like everything. So even if they made it into a bike some of the people complaining would want. Does not mean other people would want the same bike. You can't please everyone. 

12 hours ago, OldNo7 said:

So you say for the biker community we have to settle for a 1970's model bike & now we can not dev our own biker clothing huh ?

Funny because months ago I was given a different impression about the game, ok, so what about the cop cars & the car racing?

I guess they should be all up to date models. Sorry but this is turning into a huge ripoff. No disrespect for the artwork and the time they done but come on you can't be serious. 

- Thats the pledge bike, theres going to be more vehicles and bikes then that, i havent seen anywhere them saying that is the only bike
- You have known from ages ago when i wrote to motown in private chat on the forums and brought all the leaders of the mc's in to ask, regarding implementing photoshop designs into the game so we can put it on our jacket, and we all read motown say its probably not going to happen and gave his reasoning? Never once did he say you can create clothes from a program (the same program they use) and implement them into the game, that would be a complete mess.

Edited by Narc

1 hour ago, Narc said:

- Thats the pledge bike, theres going to be more vehicles and bikes then that, i havent seen anywhere them saying that is the only bike
- You have known from ages ago when i wrote to motown in private chat on the forums and brought all the leaders of the mc's in to ask, regarding implementing photoshop designs into the game so we can put it on our jacket, and we all read motown say its probably not going to happen and gave his reasoning? Never once did he say you can create clothes from a program (the same program they use) and implement them into the game, that would be a complete mess.

It's also a good thing to mention Biker Clothes have been shown and I'm sure they'd create more as the game progresses. Plan what you have seen, not what you think you'll see. It's easier that way

(Not directed towards you Narc)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OldNo7 said:

Hey, the bike is what you get, if you think it is a ripoff then why donate so much? The devs do not want to give us a vehicle which is newer because the pledge vehicles will be a one of a kind e.g. no one will be able to get them in the game.

6 hours ago, Xzothi said:

People are complaining about the bike really? What is it called that you pledged for? A new motorcycle? No it is called a used motorcycle. 

Well I guess two things to consider...one it did say used...I just didn't think it ment used by my grandfather....and as for the pledge..I did pledge 150...so that is probably close to the cost of buying this bike today so it makes sense.

4 hours ago, Rotnsoul said:

Well I guess two things to consider...one it did say used...I just didn't think it ment used by my grandfather....and as for the pledge..I did pledge 150...so that is probably close to the cost of buying this bike today so it makes sense.

Something I didn't say that it could also be that it came from a used car dealership and that is all you could afford.  I though prefer the grandfather version though. Gives the motorcycle some heart and history.