HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

We dont want motocycles in the first module. Just work on the Town Square and thats it.

1 hour ago, Trafa said:

We dont want motocycles in the first module. Just work on the Town Square and thats it.

I'm gonna be sorry for saying this but; Please use your brain before you comment like this.
There won't be vehicles in the first module. Maybe read this:
http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

Thank you for your very intellectual comment! I am sure it helped out a lot!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I'm gonna be sorry for saying this but; Please use your brain before you comment like this.
There won't be vehicles in the first module. Maybe read this:
http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

Thank you for your very intellectual comment! I am sure it helped out a lot!

Are u stupid? I mean that nobody wants informations about things which isnt even in the first module like the motocylces.

And stop acting like a super brain..

Thank you for your very intellectual comment! I am sure it helped out a lot! ;)

33 minutes ago, Trafa said:

Are u stupid? I mean that nobody wants informations about things which isnt even in the first module like the motocylces.

We want information about the game in general, every single content they deliver is amazing to see. 
We already know most of town square. I don't see why you would be so negative.
I am a super brain, thanks for mentioning that. 

I'm fine with having an arguement, no problem. But please, try to make it a good one. Don't wanna waste my valuable time!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Trafa said:

I mean that nobody wants informations about things which isnt even in the first module like the motocylces.

Why not? I always get hyped whenever I see new screenshots, idc if they gonna add them or not but at least they are doing something. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Genesai said:

Seeing @MikaFromDenmark keeps forgetting to label the concept art for people who missed the stream:

- The speed bike is a future available bike. I think they said it will be on the new website.
- The other bike (two-seater!) is the used motorcycle from the pledge rewards!

indeed the first motorcycle will be available on the shop after the new website launch.

1 hour ago, Trafa said:

I mean that nobody wants informations about things which isnt even in the first module like the motocylces.

People was complaining that they didn't see anything and you might not be one of them but it is the majority who wanted to see the pledge reward vehicles and that is the concept art they got.

Agree with @TheNerdyChef and @JagjeetEpic. @Trafa, I think you're the only one who doesn't even care about upcoming features for the game in general. Why even be that negative? If you doesn't like what's being posted, then don't look at it, and definetely don't comment on it.

Edited by MikaFromDenmark
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

Agree with @TheNerdyChef and @JagjeetEpic. @Trafa, I think you're the only one who doesn't even care about upcming features for the game in general. Why even be that negative? If you doesn't like what's being posted, then don't look at it, and definetely don't comment on it.

Thank yoU! <3

6 hours ago, Trafa said:

I want all the info I can get about this game don't ruin it for us because your so negative, go do yoga O~O

• Like 1

VRAsvf3.png
Loose modules. Not a crazy Japanese toilet setup.

(edit: yes the toilet paper is rolled the right way AND please add the option to freely change the direction at other people's apartments when visiting, just for the lulz)

Edited by Genesai
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Night_Killer696 said:

Is the game supposed to be released this month or?

I'm really excited for this game to come out tbh

There is no ETA but the module is close. The full game is far from completion.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

9 minutes ago, Maserati said:

I am so excited for this game, this is gonna be awesome! 

Same here! ;)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Maserati said:

I am so excited for this game, this is gonna be awesome! 

Hell yeah dude!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genesai said:

VRAsvf3.png
Loose modules. Not a crazy Japanese toilet setup.

(edit: yes the toilet paper is rolled the right way AND please add the option to freely change the direction at other people's apartments when visiting, just for the lulz)

that would be amazing, that would trigger so many people "WHO TURNED MY TOILET PAPER THE WRONG WAY!!!" -giggles and sneaks out of the house- xD

The Town Square Module has been at 89% for over a month already, when is it going to be done. it says that supposedly the modules were going to be done early 2017, we are already getting to the late 2017 and still nothing has been completed. want to start playing this game.

1 hour ago, Hades2k14 said:

The Town Square Module has been at 89% for over a month already, when is it going to be done. it says that supposedly the modules were going to be done early 2017, we are already getting to the late 2017 and still nothing has been completed. want to start playing this game.

It is Mid 2017 not Late 2017, Also the module was delayed and it does state it in a dev blog that the module was delayed. They have no ETA on it as they don't want to make any more mistakes by giving a false promise. The percentage bar only gets updated when the devs feel they have hit a milestone in which the next time it is updated will be when it says 100% and so the next is the last one. However on a live stream a few weeks back, the devs said that the progress is within the early 90's of completion and I hope to think the completion will be by September.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is Mid 2017 not Late 2017, Also the module was delayed and it does state it in a dev blog that the module was delayed. They have no ETA on it as they don't want to make any more mistakes by giving a false promise. The percentage bar only gets updated when the devs feel they have hit a milestone in which the next time it is updated will be when it says 100% and so the next is the last one. However on a live stream a few weeks back, the devs said that the progress is within the early 90's of completion and I hope to think the completion will be by September.

I hope its done, I seriously cant wait hehe i'm waiting but the DREAMS THE DREAMS... they are feeling more and more real, actually had a dream I was playing the game, and I was talking to the dev's and they was telling me what was all dynamic. guess you shouldn't hype too much before bed, but been having dreams on and off now about identity Q ~Q

• Like 2

I wonder when it will be done, if they correctly managed to calculate the amount of server power they need to have.
Because so many people will be hammering the servers in a short amount of time!
Maybe they even have to Cap the amount of people that can join. I already see 2 hours wait times for joining a server.

And when they allow streamers for streaming, you can easily count-in another 5K+ people buying the game the same day.
And then again hammer the servers, really hope they consider all these possibilities for servers to run optimal.
Just don't have people stream the game, and constantly have server problems, because of insane demand in a short amount of time.

13 minutes ago, Nisco3000 said:

I wonder when it will be done, if they correctly managed to calculate the amount of server power they need to have.
Because so many people will be hammering the servers in a short amount of time!
Maybe they even have to Cap the amount of people that can join. I already see 2 hours wait times for joining a server.

And when they allow streamers for streaming, you can easily count-in another 5K+ people buying the game the same day.
And then again hammer the servers, really hope they consider all these possibilities for servers to run optimal.
Just don't have people stream the game, and constantly have server problems, because of insane demand in a short amount of time.

"The below packages are only available for a limited time, and will no longer be sold after the release of the Town Square module. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time." is in the shop I think that means they wont be able to get module access after first module release. but I am not fully sure maybe ducky knows.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

"The below packages are only available for a limited time, and will no longer be sold after the release of the Town Square module. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time." is in the shop I think that means they wont be able to get module access after first module release. but I am not fully sure maybe ducky knows.

Most if not all packages will be gone and Citizen package will be raised in price while I believe the Founder package will also stay but will be considerably higher. The Citizen package will cost $45 at steam full game release and so the Citizen package could be raised to that price once the first module releases. There is nothing official to say it will rise to the $45 full retail price.

As seen on the stream of 08.16.'17

RUL1dUQ.png
Trench coat which goes with the boots posted earlier. Bad clipping since the coat kinda sticks out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

As seen on the stream of 08.16.'17

RUL1dUQ.png
Trench coat which goes with the boots posted earlier. Bad clipping since the coat kinda sticks out.

Finally i can be the blade runner i hope to be. Oh and i thought of a horrible joke about this trench coat.....you can probably guess what that is.

• Like 3