JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

With police will you have criminal records and if you do have a criminal record I assume you won't be able to join the police for a certain period of time? Will it be hard getting into the police in general? Also will there be Australian Official servers?

Cheers

Edited by LionWolf

On 15/05/2018 at 4:09 AM, LionWolf said:

With police will you have criminal records and if you do have a criminal record I assume you won't be able to join the police for a certain period of time? Will it be hard getting into the police in general? Also will there be Australian Official servers?

Cheers

Official servers will be in most regions which likely will include Australia.

Joining the Police or other career type won't be difficult to do. You will have to go do a little tutorial to get your qualification before you can become an officer or such.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Saw the video from the stream - and I must ask, are (first) names really going to be unique?  That will really limit things eventually, I feel.  Also, to me it is rather strange that surnames will not be required.  I feel we should have both and be able to share at least one of the names, since characters will be tied to accounts either way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Identitatem said:

Saw the video from the stream - and I must ask, are (first) names really going to be unique?  That will really limit things eventually, I feel.  Also, to me it is rather strange that surnames will not be required.  I feel we should have both and be able to share at least one of the names, since characters will be tied to accounts either way.

First Names will be unique and the surnames are optional making it so more than one player use the same name e.g. friends

The option for the surname most likely will be a option for private server owners to make them required but for Official servers the surname is optional.

Remember Official servers will be "Casual" Role Play and will not really be monitored on if people role play or not. 

On 31/05/2018 at 1:31 PM, LuckyDuck said:

First Names will be unique

Just so I don't get this wrong; there can not be more than a single instance of John, as an example, on a server?  The first name must be unique and singular?  So, first come, first serve?

1 minute ago, Identitatem said:

Just so I don't get this wrong; there can not be more than a single instance of John, as an example, on a server?  The first name must be unique and singular?  So, first come, first serve?

So far yes Only 1 John

Very upset that you can not rob at home. I wanted to win back some thief, but apparently not fate. :С

14 minutes ago, nexus said:

Do servers in Brazil already exist or have the possibility of existing?

No plan for Brazil servers I believe.

34 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Nenhum plano para servidores do Brasil, acredito.

I hope that in the future I have servers in Brazil :(

23 hours ago, nexus said:

Do servers in Brazil already exist or have the possibility of existing?

There will be servers everywhere possibly but no servers exist yet because the module is not released.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I noticed the sale price for the "upgrade package" that use to be $150 is now cheaper than the $100 package. How can I get a refund so I can buy the better package and have almost $40 returned or credited.  Asylum is not responding to emails or FB. 

On 07/09/2018 at 9:24 PM, Latamir said:

I noticed the sale price for the "upgrade package" that use to be $150 is now cheaper than the $100 package. How can I get a refund so I can buy the better package and have almost $40 returned or credited.  Asylum is not responding to emails or FB. 

What package are you looking at? that is the $100 package which was the $150 one before? because if you are looking at the "Single" items then they are not packages and only include the individual item. Individual items are more expensive than the packages.

I'm really disappointed you're only registered by your first name. Now you are deprived of the possibility to play characters with the same first name. This is absolutely unacceptable. Just the fact that the last name is optional is absolutely incomprehensible and illogical.

So my qestion now is why do you do this?

With disappointed greetings...

On 12/1/2018 at 6:14 AM, deFlash said:

I'm really disappointed you're only registered by your first name. Now you are deprived of the possibility to play characters with the same first name. This is absolutely unacceptable. Just the fact that the last name is optional is absolutely incomprehensible and illogical.

So my qestion now is why do you do this?

With disappointed greetings...

That's being fixed actually. they know about it and are working to make it so people can have same first names. They are currently trying to get the module in a stable state right now and getting people the proper apartments they pledged for.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:06 AM, SKYDDY93 said:

How do you make someone a co owner of a two bedroom appartment?

That's not a possibility right now as it's just a Social Module, and the devs are still trying to work out pledged apartments. Those details for co-owning apartments will come later, I'm sure. :)