JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

For the Dirt Bike And The Motorcycle in the pre release packages, I was wondering if those can fit 2 people?

3 hours ago, Kylo said:

For the Dirt Bike And The Motorcycle in the pre release packages, I was wondering if those can fit 2 people?

The Dirt Bike, no. The Used Motorcycle. I do believe can fit 2.

13 hours ago, Kylo said:

For the speed demon luxury apartment, will there be any pictures to show how luxury it is?

There are only blueprints right now and no pictures.

For the modules will they carry over to the next module for example will the swat module also have the social aspects that town square has and will the racing module have aspects from the swat?

7 hours ago, Barry said:

For the modules will they carry over to the next module for example will the swat module also have the social aspects that town square has and will the racing module have aspects from the swat?

No, they are 3 separate standalone pieces of the game. However The Town Square will eventually have access for you to go into the firing range and the Police station and shoot some pistols. Otherwise You will have to wait until the Beta which is after all 3 modules get put together and more content gets also added on top of them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vlad_jxd said:

Hi everybody! Do you need to have beta acces to play the town square module when it will be released? thx¬¬

Yes, you must have pledged $30 or more to have access to the Modules and Beta which are before the full game release.

On 21/02/2018 at 9:59 PM, Jarhead said:

Hello...can you sell your personal car to someone?

No, your pledge car is permanent to your account.

• Like 1

What bothers me are the realistic costs and payouts. Will I have to work as a high-ranked Police Chief (median pay $72K) for a year round just to have money to buy myself an apt? Then another to buy a car?

That doesn't sound too pleasant gameplay-wise.

5 hours ago, veganqueen981 said:

So does this mean clothing,shoes,ect, will cost irl money? all of them or just some?

In Game Money, there are however cosmetic items of clothing for Real money in the in game store.

57 minutes ago, TheHolyNZF said:

What bothers me are the realistic costs and payouts. Will I have to work as a high-ranked Police Chief (median pay $72K) for a year round just to have money to buy myself an apt? Then another to buy a car?

That doesn't sound too pleasant gameplay-wise.

It is going to be realistic and you don't get a (hourly) income, you get paid by doing tasks. However, 1 in-game day will be 3 hours day 1 hour night and so basically 4 hours real time is 1 in-game day. 

This game is supposed to be realistic as unlike GTA where you get money super easy or like other games. If it was too easy to get an apartment then it would be too easy to get rich and the devs want it to be realistic to get money and not so easy to get everything. You need to work for the achievement of getting a house or apartment.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

In Game Money, there are however cosmetic items of clothing for Real money in the in game store.

It is going to be realistic and you don't get a (hourly) income, you get paid by doing tasks. However, 1 in-game day will be 3 hours day 1 hour night and so basically 4 hours real time is 1 in-game day. 

This game is supposed to be realistic as unlike GTA where you get money super easy or like other games. If it was too easy to get an apartment then it would be too easy to get rich and the devs want it to be realistic to get money and not so easy to get everything. You need to work for the achievement of getting a house or apartment.

"unlike GTA where you get money super easy"

Ehm... no. I think you have missed the inflation on all the prices in GTAO. There are 110 vehicles that cost $900K+. That's around 1/4 of all vehicles. The most expensive one is worth $6,75M. The biggest profit per hour in GTAO is theoretically ~$200K/h. Done the quick mafs, it takes around 34 hours of continuos (and succesful) grinding to get that one vehicle... Except you have to buy a place to store it for $1M+, thats another 5 hours of pure grind.

How grindy does this game have to be? If you get the high salary of $200K/year (1 ingame year is 1460  hours if an ingame day lasts 4 hours) and then you pay the taxes, rent and other expenses... It will literally take ages to get anything.

Edit: All I wish is that the grind doesn't destroy the great concept and promise this game has buried inside.

Edited by TheHolyNZF

35 minutes ago, TheHolyNZF said:

How grindy does this game have to be? If you get the high salary of $200K/year (1 ingame year is 1460  hours if an ingame day lasts 4 hours) and then you pay the taxes, rent and other expenses... It will literally take ages to get anything.

Cars won't be super expensive like GTAO. They will be realistic. Houses and Apartments will be realistically priced also. Clothing and furniture will be realistically priced. Also there will only be 1 type of tax and that is sales tax. Meaning you won't get taxed when paid. You also can do a lot of other things to get more money. You won't pay rent for your apartment. You have to pay rent like every real month to to keep the house only because it means those players who own a house won't keep it if they quit or go to another server. 

39 minutes ago, TheHolyNZF said:

Edit: All I wish is that the grind doesn't destroy the great concept and promise this game has buried inside.

I know what you are feeling but I at the same time don't want it to be easy to get money and get everything but i would rather work for the things and so everything I get and do is valuable to me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gamester said:

Will there be a cover system in game? So you can take cover and blindfire etc.

I think a cover system may be but not blind firing.

On 2/25/2018 at 5:10 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Cars won't be super expensive like GTAO. They will be realistic. Houses and Apartments will be realistically priced also. Clothing and furniture will be realistically priced. Also there will only be 1 type of tax and that is sales tax. Meaning you won't get taxed when paid. You also can do a lot of other things to get more money. You won't pay rent for your apartment. You have to pay rent like every real month to to keep the house only because it means those players who own a house won't keep it if they quit or go to another server. 

I know what you are feeling but I at the same time don't want it to be easy to get money and get everything but i would rather work for the things and so everything I get and do is valuable to me.

i agree here i dont want it to be easy i dont want it to be that in 3 days of playtime i have a house a car and nice clothes i want a grind i can come back to everyday and to really work for something

• Like 2

What would happen to the House/ Apartment you rent if the Owner player Quits/goes to another server? Would you be given the option to buy or move etc? If you move does your Decor/Possessions transfer to the new residence?  

On 22/02/2017 at 9:54 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

No one can enter your house unless invited.

If you're wanted, you cannot enter your house/ home and they cannot enter it either.

If you get arrested you have to be taken to jail/prison, you don't get Teleported.

You cannot arrest someone without the m being wanted.

yes, you can be a lawyer/ attorney possibly the other 2 also.

1. Not sure yet.

2. yes.

3. Not sure yet.

4. yes it can break down, idk if it will be random though.

5. Yes, it is realistic to have that and they would not have it another way because their Arma 3 mod has that. (Sorry how I put it but it has been mentioned before.)

6. I am sure there is.

7. Food and water will be something you want to keep filled because if it is low you could eventually die/ you won't be able to maybe run, you could be ill etc. 

8. There will be little benefits and more drawbacks.

I can see my real life ending, quitting my job, severing all ties with the outside world and just sitting the dark playing Identity 24/7 lol

2 hours ago, iMunkie said:

What would happen to the House/ Apartment you rent if the Owner player Quits/goes to another server? Would you be given the option to buy or move etc? If you move does your Decor/Possessions transfer to the new residence?  

You would probably just walk out of the apartment like in GTA Online, and your decor/possessions would more than likely be transferred to your household inventory (like the household inventory from The Sims).

For more info, visit the Twitch Clips Directory:)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, subway244 said:

You would probably just walk out of the apartment like in GTA Online, and your decor/possessions would more than likely be transferred to your household inventory (like the household inventory from The Sims).

For more info, visit the Twitch Clips Directory:)

Cool Thanks man :) 

• Like 1

Ok so i've sat and read the entire 10 pages on this thread this afternoon (secretly at work) so as not to ask repeated questions that have been answered over and over. I read that in the Town Sq Beta you wouldn't be able to earn money is that correct, if so how would you quire in game funds etc?

Just now, subway244 said:

No problem! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iMunkie said:

Ok so i've sat and read the entire 10 pages on this thread this afternoon (secretly at work) so as not to ask repeated questions that have been answered over and over. I read that in the Town Sq Beta you wouldn't be able to earn money is that correct, if so how would you quire in game funds etc?

There is not any in-game money in Town Square, so everything is free, I think, except for the items in the new website's shop. I don't know anything about the website shop, though.

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, iMunkie said:

Your possessions will go likely and be stored in your Items Bank. However, you likely will be able to buy the house once the house goes back for sale after a period of time for the owner not paying to keep the house.