JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

6 hours ago, Yessowww said:

1. Will there be servers 100% French, and others 100% English ...?
2. Will there be a system of handcuffs or bruises?
3. If a freekill is done for example to whom will we have to redirect ourselves?

There are handcuffs no bruising from them 

TENDRÍA QUE A VER EN OFICIALES ESPAÑOLES  YA QUE HAY MUCHOS ESPAÑOLES Y AMIGO QUE LO HEMOS COMPRADO Y NOS GUSTARÍA JUGAR A SERVIDORES ESPAÑOLES OFICIALES GRACIAS Y UN SALUDO

12 minutes ago, xaboli said:

TENDRÍA QUE A VER EN OFICIALES ESPAÑOLES  YA QUE HAY MUCHOS ESPAÑOLES Y AMIGO QUE LO HEMOS COMPRADO Y NOS GUSTARÍA JUGAR A SERVIDORES ESPAÑOLES OFICIALES GRACIAS Y UN SALUDO

There are some users wanting to create a spanish server. We only have to wait. Sadly there will be official english servers.

Will there be any German servers ? I have a 400 People clan, and we dont know, if there will be any German servers, 

1. in the trailer, where the officer is entering the car, will that be the final animation for the game, or will that be changed ? 

2. how to get Jobs, do you habe to go to shool, universaty or other shool, to get special jobs ? 

3. how many cars are in the game, and any cars like in rl ? 

4. when will the game Progress go to 90% ???

Thx for helping me, bye

13 hours ago, Phantomfreak08I said:

Will there be any German servers ? I have a 400 People clan, and we dont know, if there will be any German servers, 

1. in the trailer, where the officer is entering the car, will that be the final animation for the game, or will that be changed ? 

2. how to get Jobs, do you habe to go to shool, universaty or other shool, to get special jobs ? 

3. how many cars are in the game, and any cars like in rl ? 

4. when will the game Progress go to 90% ???

Thx for helping me, bye

Official servers, English Only but Private servers are given that choice for specific languages they can set. e.g. the person who rents the server chooses language used.

1. That trailer is very old and so it likely has changed but could have stayed the same.

2. no you don't have to go to school for a job but on the other hand you must complete a tutorial at a educational place to become qualified as a cop on Official servers but Private servers can have the choice to make you apply or only select players can become such people.

3. They look similar to real life cars but have slight differences including names of the cars etc.

4. The progress bar won't go to 90%, it will only go up once the 1st module is out and so it will go straight to 100%

56 minutes ago, shikai303 said:

Do you support Chinese?

Hey there, if you mean does the game support the Chinese language, well the answer for now is a no but after full release, many and a lot of localisations will be done, hopefully that will include Chinese but I cannot tell you for certain that it will be.

Identity developers ,

What do you have to say to those who does not believe in this game and think the game promises

things it cannot deliever to the players (like the incident that happend with No Man's Sky for example) ?

Thanks !

-Blast

1 hour ago, BlastYourMind said:

Identity developers ,

What do you have to say to those who does not believe in this game and think the game promises

things it cannot deliever to the players (like the incident that happend with No Man's Sky for example) ?

Thanks !

-Blast

The developers have said multiple times to those who asked on stream that; If you have any doubts about the game, hold off from buying/ pledging any money to the game and wait until you have seen game play or just wait until you have no more doubts about the game before pledging/ buying anything.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The developers have said multiple times to those who asked on stream that; If you have any doubts about the game, hold off from buying/ pledging any money to the game and wait until you have seen game play or just wait until you have no more doubts about the game before pledging/ buying anything.

Thanks for the reply ,

Just want to mention that I'm really hyped about this game , I think the concept is awesome and I can't wait to see the final game and even the modules !

My friends are really sceptical about this game because they can't believe you'll acheive what you're aiming for (real life gameplay) and I want to prove them wrong and show them that it can really happen...

I really support you and can't wait for the final release , I wish you'll get what you're aiming for and make a great success out of it .

-Blast

Edited by BlastYourMind
  • Like 1

I had a few questions (I apologize if they have been asked/answered already):

1. Will there be ways to make money in the Town Square Module? 

2: Will progress from the Town Square module carry over to the Beta?

4 hours ago, SleazeYuh said:

According to you have been able to earn money in different jobs as a medical taxi driver and more real things everyday I do not know the truth

8 hours ago, SleazeYuh said:

1. No you cannot.

2. Character may roll over but nothing on progress because there is no progressing in the Town Square Module.

(PS: They have been answered before but don't worry.) If you need more information please look at the Twitch Clip Directory!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jack_Midard said:

Can you get more information about private servers? Who will host them and at what rate?

Google will be hosting the servers but at the moment we have no other information other than the rent price will be affordable and the server providers as I said well google is hosting the official servers but I am not sure about other providers, but if there are any other providers, they will be trusted and hand picked by Asylum Entertainment.

3 hours ago, ShAmyy said:

how long we be play identity when town squre is release ? is temporary or ?

All the way until Beta, same with the other 2 modules!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 4:45 AM, LuckyDuck said:

All the way until Beta, same with the other 2 modules!

so when beta release . our progression will count untill full release or ?

3 hours ago, ShAmyy said:

so when beta release . our progression will count untill full release or ?

No, At Full release it will be reset to allow everyone at the beginning to start from the beginning. The only real thing which will carry over is the contacts/ friends list on your in-game phone.

On 8/21/2016 at 4:59 PM, Frank said:

Do you think I'll be able to use my Xbox controller playing identity on the pc? Can I use it simultaneously with the keyboard?

Why would you want to ? Mouse is way more accurate...

• Like 1

On 03/02/2018 at 8:37 PM, LuckyDuck said:

No, At Full release it will be reset to allow everyone at the beginning to start from the beginning. The only real thing which will carry over is the contacts/ friends list on your in-game phone.

Pre-order perks will also be reset?

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Pre-order perks will also be reset?

You will keep your pre-order additions and yes everything will be reset including apartments.

• Like 1

When will we be able to fully play the game? I mean can we play without the other 2 modules ongoing or what?

8 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

When will we be able to fully play the game? I mean can we play without the other 2 modules ongoing or what?

If you mean the full game, well that won't be out until after the 3 modules and beta. The modules won't be up when the beta opens up. The beta will be the closest thing to the full game. All modules will be accessible until the Beta. You need the $30 (Founder pledge or higher to have access to the modules or Beta.

What will the crafting system be like? I know that all player items can be customized, but will the system change if you're making a sofa rather than a rifle?