JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, that would make the game "PAY TO WIN!" This game will only allow you to buy Permanent Cosmetic items for your character.

As well as some apartments.

Well I believe, nobody typed the most important question. How do you start your character in the game? Would there be any background character lore after the character customization, like new to the city looking for the dream or something else?

48 minutes ago, CraftyMankii said:

Well I believe, nobody typed the most important question. How do you start your character in the game? Would there be any background character lore after the character customization, like new to the city looking for the dream or something else?

Please elaborate on what you mean/ getting at.

Edited by JamesLuck01

12 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Please elaborate on what you mean/ getting at.

I mean like, you create a new character, go through the basic customizations and drop at the starting point ? (like the city hall or something)

Or will you get any further options of deciding a background story for your character?  

7 minutes ago, CraftyMankii said:

I mean like, you create a new character, go through the basic customizations and drop at the starting point ? (like the city hall or something)

Or will you get any further options of deciding a background story for your character?  

As far as I am aware, we get to choose 1 of the 3 cities but with the background story stuff, people are just making it and posting theirs on the forum so I am not sure but I don't think you will have something like that in-game.

Edited by JamesLuck01

HI team.
First of all, I'm sorry if my English is bad. I use a translator

I have some doubts with the game (I'm so booking it because it has an incredible future):

- In the closed beta, will it be translated into Spanish or will it only be in English?
- Will cars have gasoline fuel or will they not have gasoline systems?
- Properties on official servers not in use by players who no longer play, will be abandoned?

11 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

HI team.

I have some doubts with the game (I'm so booking it because it has an incredible future):

- In the closed beta, will it be translated into Spanish or will it only be in English?
- Properties on official servers not in use by players who no longer play, will be abandoned?

Even if it gets translated people are going to talk English. And i dont think there will be spanish server in the beta.

I think there will be a gasoline system because this game needs to be realistic and arma 3 servers of asylum you got fuel too.

I cant give a answer to the third question. 

11 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

HI team.

For the answer to the third question, I believe they will, depending on the property type. From my understanding there is an infinite amount of apartments in the world, but a limited number of houses. If you do not pay the rent/taxes on your property, you will lose it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kaitlyn said:

For the answer to the third question, I believe they will, depending on the property type. From my understanding there is an infinite amount of apartments in the world, but a limited number of houses. If you do not pay the rent/taxes on your property, you will lose it. 

I understand it like this aswell, just hope it's true, otherwise what would be the use of getting such an expensive package just to loose it.

42 minutes ago, Bliksem said:

I understand it like this aswell, just hope it's true, otherwise what would be the use of getting such an expensive package just to loose it.

I would hope that spending so much on a package would mean you outright own the apartment, and can not lose it, though I'm not certain how it will work. I can understand the actual houses forclosing, but not an apartment you spend actual cash on. However, I can't say for certain. 

13 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

HI team.

1. Translations will come after full game release.

2. Cars will need to be fuelled with gas.

3. Yes they will be un-owned if taxes not paid.

8 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

I would hope that spending so much on a package would mean you outright own the apartment, and can not lose it, though I'm not certain how it will work. I can understand the actual houses forclosing, but not an apartment you spend actual cash on. However, I can't say for certain. 

I think houses that you did pay for (real money) wont go away and if it does that you can move into it for free again and i dont know if you will lose chairs, tables, beds, etc. Maybe it will go in your inventory or you'll need a storage box if that will be in the game.

12 hours ago, Rainstorm said:

First off, how many keys are expected to be "forced to use", movement, shooting and reloading I guess...but how many more? (inventory/map and those I do not count as "forced" as they are keys you can bind way off to the side of the KBD, you don't need instant access to them)

Reason I'm asking is due to not really liking the modern FPS's with all their melee, kill moves and assorted unnecessary buttons compared to the classics such as Quake and UT. (Yes, I am aware this isn't a FPS, just using them as good examples of clean keybindings/interfaces)

Second, will you be able to make your own patches for your bikergang for instance?

1. No one knows as of right now as it is too early and also nothing mentioned yet, however in the Town Square you will get to test a few i guess.

2. Yea, you can control territory and have gang wars over territory.

@Rainstorm

Well... beta acces (wich include modules) starts at 30 bucks you know

1 : the devs aren't ignoring the forum, from time to time Motown comes to see how it goes and @HairyGrenade is the main link with the forum and the team, IIRC, he can ask the team members about something anytime (please confirm youself sir) so they aren't ignoring the forums

2 : as clothing will be Player made, i believe it won't be hard to create a special set of clothes for gangs 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ST_Helios said:

@Rainstorm

Well... beta acces (wich include modules) starts at 30 bucks you know

1 : the devs aren't ignoring the forum, from time to time Motown comes to see how it goes and @HairyGrenade is the main link with the forum and the team, IIRC, he can ask the team members about something anytime (please confirm youself sir) so they aren't ignoring the forums

2 : as clothing will be Player made, i believe it won't be hard to create a special set of clothes for gangs 

While it may seem they "ignore" the forums, they are just very busy as Motown and Paratus both contribute to the development of the game with more than just one role. They hop on from time to time. If you need something immediately or anything that requires one of them, PM me and I can forward it to them. 

Also, i'll add that while on the surface the forum seems ignored, scrap a little and you'll see hairy is there and they are also active on redit and twitter so you can have a lot of info if you look for it

i think  @JamesLuck01 has proven to be reliable source of info as he loves digging up everything the dev posts to the point that ppl take him as a moderator wich he isn't 

IIRC, Paratus Is the CEO of Asylum while Motown is the community manager and 3D artist, i think you can understand that they ain't got much time to roam the forums right now as everyone would like the modules then game released ASAP (them too i think haha)

• Like 3

On 03/02/2017 at 0:49 PM, ST_Helios said:

Sounds silly but, will the Private servers be avaible for the beta?

No I don't believe so, as the beta will be on a external client. I think private servers will only be available after full game release on steam.

24 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No I don't believe so, as the beta will be on a external client. I think private servers will only be available after full game release on steam.

Aw pretty sad, well, i guess communities will have to do with the official servers, i hope there will be enough room for the majority of the players

4 minutes ago, forest123 said:

if i pay 30.00 USD do i get access to all the modules ? town Square etc

Yes, you will get all 3 modules, beta and full release. 

okey! good. is it Worth it you Think for the first module and so on ? the Town Square will be realesed soon ha ?

2 hours ago, forest123 said:

okey! good. is it Worth it you Think for the first module and so on ? the Town Square will be realesed soon ha ?

Use the search function of the Forum... Your questions has been answered several times...