Buckanwuh1

Consoles

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The game is going to be about $40 i believe at release, so it would have to be like $50+ for good extra.

and that means your "dlc" apartment is worth around 100$?

Edited by Shimozukachi

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

and that means your "dlc" apartment is worth around 100$?

So, overall if they make it to console, they should sell the console copies for $50 or more.

50 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So, overall if they make it to console, they should sell the console copies for $50 or more.

Should we release to console, it'll be digital distribution only and the pricing would be very similar to the PC version.

• Like 3

PS was my favourite,  just because it was the first console I owned. I played Atari when I was young, but I wasn't a big fan. Except Nemco Bowl was amazing. 

As for if Identity will come to Consoles, maybe. Ports from PC to Console have been a mix of good and bad. Same with Console to PC, good and bad. That is why there are rumours of RDR2 never being ported to PC because of the issues with the original RDR port. If Identity is as great as they plan, they may be hesitant to port it and potential hurt their games reputation.

As for the arguements, people need to grow backbones and stop getting offended so easily. The interest is not a "safe space", quit trying to make it one. 

People also need to clarify when they are role playing,  or when they are being idiots and getting personal with insults.  Just makes everyone involved look idiotic.  Just saying. 

But yea PS was my jam, and the old Demo Discs were the best. I remember getting demo discs for my PC,  only to realise how quickly outdated my PC became. Lol

What was everyone's top games on their favourite Console?

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

3 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

PS was my favourite,  just because it was the first console I owned. I played Atari when I was young, but I wasn't a big fan. Except Nemco Bowl was amazing. 

As for if Identity will come to Consoles, maybe. Ports from PC to Console have been a mix of good and bad. Same with Console to PC, good and bad. That is why there are rumours of RDR2 never being ported to PC because of the issues with the original RDR port. If Identity is as great as they plan, they may be hesitant to port it and potential hurt their games reputation.

As for the arguements, people need to grow backbones and stop getting offended so easily. The interest is not a "safe space", quit trying to make it one. 

People also need to clarify when they are role playing,  or when they are being idiots and getting personal with insults.  Just makes everyone involved look idiotic.  Just saying. 

But yea PS was my jam, and the old Demo Discs were the best. I remember getting demo discs for my PC,  only to realise how quickly outdated my PC became. Lol

What was everyone's top games on their favourite Console?

Battlefront 2, Time Crisis 2 and 3, Time Splitters, Godzilla, Simpsons Hit and Run and Sonic Heroes on the PS2.