TraxxasBoy520

Consoles

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:
On 4.8.2016 at 5:25 AM, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Look if anyone hates consoles then leave and go find something that you would jerking off at. I am not here for arguing if console shouldnt have this game. Its not hurting you, isnt it? My grammar just fine. You all just wishing consoles to be banned so we all own pc which that bullshit. Well too late... Its not pc vs consoles, it was announced by dev that pc first and then think about consoles. Dayz release pc first and now they announced it will release in consoles.  Shimozukachi answered right answer and right time, so he is a best until someone came and hating on consoles. Nobody can stop devs from making this game on consoles after pc release. That why consoles is affordable (kinda of pc), same hardware inside. Oh by the way consoles have internet browser so that is a sign of consoles that is pc a little. We want have experience to this game even consoles players too. 

@Shimozukachi Oh boy this is a tasty one!

"If anyone hates consoles then leave and go and find something that you would jerk off at" So you jerk off to consoles then?

"My Grammar Just Fine" Considering you missed the word "Is" in that quote and I said your English overall is bad, which it is.

"You all just wishing consoles to be banned so we all own PC's" Prove that we were saying that, because none of us actually said that.

"It was announced by the devs that it's pc first and then they'll think about consoles" But it won't come out on console, there's just too many reasons why it wouldn't be suitable.

"Dayz was released on pc first and now they have announced it will release on consoles" An isolated example, and a good example of why consoles are too limited to run some PC games. For example DayZ is still in Alpha on PC and is unoptimised as shit, meaning high end rigs still don't get the performance they should. What will that say for the PS4 version which will probably never happen anyway?

"Nobody can stop the devs from making this game on consoles after pc release" Were not trying to, just saying that the devs probably won't waste their time downgrading the hell out of it to accommodate the small market wanting it on console including yourself.

"That's why consoles are affordable, same hardware inside" Consoles are affordable because they have inferior and uncustomisable hardware inside.

"Oh by the way consoles have an Internet browser,  so that is a sign that consoles are a little bit PC" We are quite aware that consoles are computers, the only difference being the game console serves its purpose as being well, a games console.

I do suggest next time you actually think about what you are saying before you say it, because making a load of stuff up or just generally saying dumb stuff like you did will not strengthen your argument, period.

everybody calm down. no hate, no ban. the devs didn't say anything about pc exclusivity or not (actually in a post on twitter they did). because they are just 9 people developing a giant game and don't have as much money as take2 or electronic arts they will first publish it for the pc and THEN, and really just THEN, not BEFORE, think about porting it to consoles. before anyone asks: windows, xbox os and ps os are completely different. if you don't want to donate 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 $/ 999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999 € to the devs please just stop complaining about the devs and or the game.

@Kickapoo : right, but just don't push the situation.

@TraxxasBoy520 : please understand: they'll think about publishing it for consoles after they've published it for the pcs. consoles use pc components, too, but they don't have the same os. that means different programming languages. if you don't know how to programm:

"go and find something that you would jerk off at"

On August 7, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Shimozukachi said:

everybody calm down. no hate, no ban. the devs didn't say anything about pc exclusivity or not (actually in a post on twitter they did). because they are just 9 people developing a giant game and don't have as much money as take2 or electronic arts they will first publish it for the pc and THEN, and really just THEN, not BEFORE, think about porting it to consoles. before anyone asks: windows, xbox os and ps os are completely different. if you don't want to donate 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 $/ 999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999 € to the devs please just stop complaining about the devs and or the game.

@Kickapoo : right, but just don't push the situation.

@TraxxasBoy520 : please understand: they'll think about publishing it for consoles after they've published it for the pcs. consoles use pc components, too, but they don't have the same os. that means different programming languages. if you don't know how to programm:

"go and find something that you would jerk off at"

Im sorry. Im pissed at someone that they hating on console or hope this game not be on consoles. I've been arguing with alot people dislike consoles

8 hours ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Im sorry. Im pissed at someone that they hating on console or hope this game not be on consoles. I've been arguing with alot people dislike consoles

Here is MoTown's Official Answer to this topic:

Our official answer on the topic of consoles is that we have no current plans to release Identity to console platforms, but have promised to do our research into what it might require after our PC launch. This is not a promise that Identity will be available on console, simply a promise to look into it. At the moment, it would be fair to say that it is outside of our scope and budget.

16 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Here is MoTown's Official Answer to this topic:

Our official answer on the topic of consoles is that we have no current plans to release Identity to console platforms, but have promised to do our research into what it might require after our PC launch. This is not a promise that Identity will be available on console, simply a promise to look into it. At the moment, it would be fair to say that it is outside of our scope and budget.

@TraxxasBoy520 now get a bit hope and patience ;D

• Like 1

@TraxxasBoy520 Don't let a guy with poo in his name piss you off. You are making it a game for poo-boy to react to your overheated comments.  

If people don't like consoles then well pay them not attention, and find people who do like consoles to talk with. 

• Like 2

On 07/09/2016 at 3:59 PM, Profender said:

@TraxxasBoy520 Don't let a guy with poo in his name piss you off. You are making it a game for poo-boy to react to your overheated comments.  

If people don't like consoles then well pay them not attention, and find people who do like consoles to talk with. 

It's a song and a town mate, the words Kicka and poo are not separate don't get it twisted

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 1

Okay... well ... I wanted to say a few things.. but let me do something different here... I will keep kickapoo together as one for you my new mate @Kickapoo.

41 minutes ago, Profender said:

Okay... well ... I wanted to say a few things.. but let me do something different here... I will keep kickapoo together as one for you my new mate @Kickapoo.

Whut, oh alright then :D 

this is what the internet told me:

kickapoo

"a member of an American Indian people formerly living in Wisconsin, and now in Kansas, Oklahoma, and north central Mexico. "

sorry @Kickapoo. didn't knew you're an (american) indian/native (american).^^

17 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

this is what the internet told me:

kickapoo

"a member of an American Indian people formerly living in Wisconsin, and now in Kansas, Oklahoma, and north central Mexico. "

sorry @Kickapoo. didn't knew you're an (american) indian/native (american).^^

That's one explanation but not the only.

@Shimozukachi Type in Kickapoo and go on the wikipedia article at the top. You will see there are several different towns, people's and of course the song by Tenacious D under it's name.....

12 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Shimozukachi Type in Kickapoo and go on the wikipedia article at the top. You will see there are several different towns, people's and of course the song by Tenacious D under it's name.....

"Die Kickapoo, auch Kiikaapoa, Kiikaapoi oder Kikapú, sind Indianer der Algonkin-Sprachfamilie" quote from wikipedia, first sentence

translaton: "kickapoo, else known as kiikaapoa, kiikaapoi or kikapú, are native americans of the algonkin-languagefamily"

Edited by Shimozukachi

Cant we all just grow up, and stop fighting over the dumbest stuff. Just like gta v they released for 360 and ps3, doesnt have some of the stuff that released for it on ps4 and xbox 1. Theres a reason why ps4 and xbox 1 cost  what they do, and why computers are so much bigger and cost so much more. We are all just gamers, EVERY PLATFORM is worth playing. ARE WE GAMERS or not. What does it matter what or where u play your games. NO PS4 and xbox 1 cannot handle Identity as it would release on pc, consoles have always been, a more cost effective solution for gamers that cant or wont spend that much for a gaming rig. Why all the condescending attitudes and answers? Is the only time we are united as gamers, when someone tries to say video games are a watse of time, and serve no purpose? Which is what I've heard my whole life. I started and continued on console till yesterday, I finally bought a custom gaming rig,  i coulda bought 10+ ps4's or xbox 1's for what i paid for my rig...Now i think of consoles as stepping stones to pc gaming. And i want to experience everything i can as a gamer. PC doesnt have ALL the best experiences for gaming, consoles have had some awesome games too. Hey i cant stand minecraft, but to each their own. My kids love it. Do i poop on my kids because they like minecraft...No, its their stepping stone to greater experiences

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Spelling and grammar correction

On 26/02/2017 at 2:43 PM, JohnNYBlaze said:

Cant we all just grow up, and stop fighting over the dumbest stuff. Just like gta v they released for 360 and ps3, doesnt have some of the stuff that released for it on ps4 and xbox 1. Theres a reason why ps4 and xbox 1 cost  what they do, and why computers are so much bigger and cost so much more. We are all just gamers, EVERY PLATFORM is worth playing. ARE WE GAMERS or not. What does it matter what or where u play your games. NO PS4 and xbox 1 cannot handle Identity as it would release on pc, consoles have always been, a more cost effective solution for gamers that cant or wont spend that much for a gaming rig. Why all the condescending attitudes and answers? Is the only time we are united as gamers, when someone tries to say video games are a watse of time, and serve no purpose? Which is what I've heard my whole life. I started and continued on console till yesterday, I finally bought a custom gaming rig,  i coulda bought 10+ ps4's or xbox 1's for what i paid for my rig...Now i think of consoles as stepping stones to pc gaming. And i want to experience everything i can as a gamer. PC doesnt have ALL the best experiences for gaming, consoles have had some awesome games too. Hey i cant stand minecraft, but to each their own. My kids love it. Do i poop on my kids because they like minecraft...No, its their stepping stone to greater experiences

Bro this thread is hella old, try to keep away from necroposting :)