A cool idea that I just got, so we do know that people can get sick and people can get other people sick, one big thing that you can take out of that is that mass diseases can happen and quarantines can follow with high alerts of the sickness everywhere, so with that would it be possible to have a CDC who try to contain the virus and make a cure. The job could involve running simulations to see how the virus will spread and doing tests to figure out the cure. Also, you only have a limited amount of the virus to test on because in reality you don't really have an endless supply of the virus to test on, so people will have to go out and collect some of the virus without getting sick themselves. Pro cations could be taken like wearing a hazmat suit and keeping yourself clean, but there is still the small change that the person can get sick.

Was curious what other people thought of this idea.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ElMatador1245 said:

They said they wont be adding anything like this

OH, I didn't see that, thank you for telling me.

1 hour ago, ElMatador1245 said:

There's this youtuber that makes videos based on identity, i watched all his vids today and he has good info

Who is it?

I believe that special events and such may be implemented. This may include something similar to what you are suggesting. One such special event that has been toyed is a zombie apocalypse event.