NZLKyle

Is it worth buying the "FOUNDER" passport ?

Depends  if you want to get beta and have a lot of patience then yeah go ahead but if u just want the game then get citizen

if you just want to play the game on it's release buy the citizen one. if you want to play the modules, the beta and the fullgame on it's release buy the founder pack

I'd highly recommend you get the founder pack, because I get the feeling that the beta modules will be released some time before the full game is released. An absolute no brainer in my opinion. Your money though mate

It depends. If you want to support the project and their vision, then get the founder, if you're just looking to play at release then just get the citizen.

To be honest, it all comes down to whether you enjoy the game's concept or not.

I know I do, though!

These developers do seem very honest and trustworthy, and I feel the money spent towards this game is worth its weight.

That being said, there IS a lack of updates. Hopefully, that just means they're hard at work. :)

So my final answer: Yup! But it depends on your interests.

Hey NZLKYLE,

if you pledge $15 for the citizen package, you can upgrade later if you are convinced that you want to play Identity during beta! You'd only need to pay the difference for the upgrade, which would be an additional $15 later on.

• Like 6