alfederaly

NO VIDEO FOR 2 YEARS LONG??!!!!!

Yall need to fucking chill jesus christ 

Yes it is suspicious that we haven't gotten a video for past 2 years but dear Lord just chill, if you think it's suspicious just wait till they actually do something. 

If they're doing anything 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2016 at 9:20 AM, lukemac said:

I have to admit even though I've had interest in this project for a while and have pledged that the progress on the modules hasn't changed a bit in like a whole year it's almost like the percentage is there just as if it is a cosmetic.

We all have our doubts though, most are not justified.

It hasn't been a whole year, they update it manually, and it's not just cosmetic.

2 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

It hasn't been a whole year, they update it manually, and it's not just cosmetic.

It's been over a year, and well it kind of has all been cosmetic. Still, I'm keeping the faith for now!

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

It's been over a year, and well it kind of has all been cosmetic. Still, I'm keeping the faith for now!

actually this website hasn't even been up for a year so that's impossible and it was updated about 6 months ago.

I don't think it will be to long now, like he keeps saying, he is the Community Manager & Dev as well, so hes trying to do both. But I'm getting the video & Module will release it quite close together :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Mate calm down get it through your thick skull you stupid person ffs

Get what though my thick skull ? and you say I'm stupid..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Narc said:

Get what though my thick skull ? and you say I'm stupid..

@Narc I don't know what you said before @shadowkiller said that what you quoted, but don't press it because it may cause the thread to be locked and well if "you think that he is stupid" for saying that then lets leave it before there is just hate passed around.

14 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

actually this website hasn't even been up for a year so that's impossible and it was updated about 6 months ago.

The Kickstarter finished February last year and there was the old website before this one nooooob

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

The Town square module's percentage does go up btw. Last i checked it was ~40% now it's 64%

It's 64% for 6 months now wtf are you talking about? Wake up Identity is not coming out.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@Narc I don't know what you said before @shadowkiller said that what you quoted, but don't press it because it may cause the thread to be locked and well if "you think that he is stupid" for saying that then lets leave it before there is just hate passed around.

All i said was that the orginal thread poster was ignorant because he acted so immaturely just because he hasnt seen content and goes off to say its all a scam etc, when its complete stupidity, so i post my opinion, then that guy randomly went off and made no sense, and i got flagged by a moderator lel

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

The Kickstarter finished February last year and there was the old website before this one nooooob

Well I guess, just report him or whoever next time instead of answering to them even if your answer was fine.

50 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I guess, just report him or whoever next time instead of answering to them even if your answer was fine.

Did you tag me by mistake?

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

ok rude

12 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

ok rude

No not really, I called you a noob for gods sake xD Grow some thicker skin 

20 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No not really, I called you a noob for gods sake xD Grow some thicker skin 

am thick skin

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Did you tag me by mistake?

yes sorry lol

I am sure it was Narc I tagged, strange.

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 hours ago, N1ckGreek said:

It's 64% for 6 months now wtf are you talking about? Wake up Identity is not coming out.

Since when did you know so much about the game? Oh don't know mate. It could come out it might not. Don't go throwing negativity around because you feel that it won't. We don't need you here if that's all you are going to do. Pretty sure there's a new cod coming out soon you can enjoy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Narc said:

All i said was that the orginal thread poster was ignorant because he acted so immaturely just because he hasnt seen content and goes off to say its all a scam etc, when its complete stupidity, so i post my opinion, then that guy randomly went off and made no sense, and i got flagged by a moderator lel

I was talking to all the peoplewho keep on saying its a scam when a lot of ppl  and evidence say other wise,apologies for the confusion

6 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

The Town square module's percentage does go up btw. Last i checked it was ~40% now it's 64%

Where can you see?

7 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

it started at 55% I am sure when they first put this new forum live but yeah its manually changed

Yeh I think it was 55% when we first arrived

2 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Where can you see?

I've you hover over the about button and go to modules, you can check the status there