FishFood2016

Business Ideas

How would you guys like to see the businesses in Identity, will there be any cooperations between companies?
Will there be competition between them?
Does a business have an office building and offices for each employee?
Business advertising on, for example, busses or cars?
Maybe cartels that are going to rob your business and keep hostages?
More locations for one business?
And maybe even custom office designs?

Hope to see your ideas and suggestions!

FishFood

Edited by FishFood2016

Yes, expansion, but how detailed can we go into this business idea? Can we craft new items or are we burnt- cause I want to have the first cigarette company called cowboy killers- nice mellow yellow pack of cigarettes with a cowboy smoking a cigarette, hat covering his eyes but can see the cigarette. 

Yeah, and the lettering would have to match that time frame in some way? Maybe a wood lettering? Hmm...

Maybe I'll draw.

I'd be interested to know if player-business branding is possible?  Not the cattle-burning branding but rather the commercial kind.  For instance, can I design a logo for my company and then have that logo appear on billboards, truck/bus sidings, on TV?  Is it possible to create a product/brand with it's own identity???

Edited by Lord_Binky
grammar

I remember asking, a year ago now, about starting a retail clothing company in Identity. I was advised back then that the only clothing available in-game is what the developers/designers make available. So creating our own custom clothing or footwear and selling them in (expanded) retail stores throughout the server or in different towns is not permitted. That kind of baffled me because, personally, I'd love to create my own unique clothing brand/style to sell across the board from low-middle class clothing to high end fashion items.

I think the true issue is that with so much free will to the games clothing section- you get exactly sims 3- which is laggy and crashes. It's just a lot of information to fit into the mass database they have for their servers. You can have your choice in color. But as for designs, id start giving the devs my idea with a drawing so theyve a idea. 

I'm not tryna bash, I'm tryna say you prob won't- but there might be premade logos to combine or perhaps a logo you ask the devs to influence and introduce, yeahhhh? Haha

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I think the true issue is that with so much free will to the games clothing section- you get exactly sims 3- which is laggy and crashes. It's just a lot of information to fit into the mass database they have for their servers. You can have your choice in color. But as for designs, id start giving the devs my idea with a drawing so theyve a idea. 

I'm not tryna bash, I'm tryna say you prob won't- but there might be premade logos to combine or perhaps a logo you ask the devs to influence and introduce, yeahhhh? Haha

Thanks.