Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

Sonny

NYC 1972

Fat joe walks into the bar and is talking to a local MC "Satan's Souls"

Fat joe - "Fellas yous not dressed properly yous gonna hav to leave"

The MC is wearing Denim vests, cut and ripped T-shirts and have Long hair with long beards giving them the iconic 70's biker look

Leader of the MC - "dressed properly?"

Fellow Patch member - "what do you mean, whats wrong with the way we dress?"

Sonny, the leader of a small crew of Italian-american mafia men enters the room with his accomplice, a 16 year old kid who sports a leather jacket, dress pants and dress shoes. Both men are wearing full suits with ties and slicked back hair.

Fat joe says to Sonny - "I asked em to leave, dey aint levin dey aint dressed properly"

Sonny - "is there a problem here" He says with a concerned face towards the leader of the MC

Leader of MC - Big man over here says were not properly dressed, Like are money aint green, we just want a couple of beers"

Sonny - "few beers dats it?"

Leader - "Few beers well be on our way,we aint lookin for trouble"

Sonny - "spoken like a gentleman, give em the beer" 

The MC heads to the bar eagerly waiting their beer, while Fat Joe whispers into Sonnys ear what is unknown to the rest of the bar. The MC asks for their beer like assholes

Leader - "A toast, to our host"

The MC shakes the beer and spills It all over the two bartenders

Sonny if furious, but keeps his cool like any member of the mafia will

Sonny - "EY!"

Leader - "oh you again"

Sonny - "that wasn't very nice, now youse gotta leave" He says as calmly as can be

Leader - "Ill tell you when we leave, get the fuck outa here"

The whole MC laughs, and Sonny is furious, He motions C (accomplice) outa the way and heads toward the door

Sonny slams the door and locks it

Now yous cant leave

I will never forget the look on their faces, all eight of them. Their faces dropped. All their courage and strength was drained from their bodies. They had a reputation for breaking up bars, but they new that instance, they made a fatal mistake. This time they walked in to wrong bar.

The door in the back of the club swing open "CMON MUTHAFUCKAS"

Sonny smashed the leaders face with his fist, fat jow pulls a pistol, the fattest guy their squeezes his belly into a skinny guy and another wacks someone in the head with a baseball bat.

The rest goes on

A story of my cousin and his crew up in NYC circa 1972

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

"You know that you get what you pay for, and fuck me if these tires didn't cost a arm and a leg, I guess its pretty lucky for you that I'm not charging you like a normal customer"

*Kevin pockets the cash*

"Let me do the swap, it will take like 5 minutes. However, if someone knocks at the door I do need you to tell them to fuck off, I am not doing jack shit after this"

*Kevin fires up the air compressor, and grabs the pneumatic impact wrench and sets off removing the tires, taking only a few seconds to get each one off* 

*She giggles at Kevin as she gives him a dodgy salute*

"Roger that sir" She says, scrunching up her lips and trying to talk in a low tone of voice.

*She wanders around the shop looking around*

"So when did you get that Shelby? Shes a beauty...pretty sure that was you racing around this morning then" She says turning to Kevin as he is placing on the new tires "Cacat! You werent lying when you said youd be done in 5" She says, surprised by Kevins speedy work.

"Its all about the tools you use, that and doing it several hundred times. I won a legal race back before I moved out here, and that was the prize, one of the cars used in the remake of "Gone in 60 Seconds". Only like three of them survived the filming, so its worth several hundred thousand. I heard that the 'hero car' was sold for a million. I finally finished the paperwork to have it sent over, and it arrived two weeks ago. I spent some time on the engine to beef it up a bit more, and threw on a new set of tires that I have probably almost burned through"

*Kevin lights a cigarette, offering the pack to Mia*

*With the car completed and set down, Mia lights a cigarette and reverses out of the shop leaving Kevin to close up and go home*

"Thank you so much Kevin, much love" She scream to Kevin as she backs out, her hands off the wheel gesturing a love hear on her chest.

*She smiles at Kevin before driving off towards a set of dirt tracks near where she lives to test out the car*

It's a new day. The sun rises majestically over the golden skies, its orange beauty warming the skin and hearts of all those around it. It's 8:30, time to go to work. I arrive to the dirt track in my prized possession, a Ford GT which I bought with many hard years of work in the force. I retired two years ago now, and my life has gone downhill somewhat because now it is my job to run a damn racetrack and dirt track for amateurs to come and crash around. I put my key into the console, hear it click and press the green button. A somewhat satisfying whirring sound accompanies the opening of the gates, and I sit in my seat behind the barrier, waiting for the first cars to arrive. 

All day I will be pressing a fucking button and accepting dollars off three different types of people, young arseholes with too much money to burn, who will almost definitely have a girl by their side. Then we have the middle aged, those who have cashed out on something special as a sort of treat for making it this far in life with some success. Then we have the boy racers. Fuck the boy racers. I can't ever seem to stop them coming in even if I try, they don't pay and don't leave after closing times. I thought things will be different now as I looked down at my .45 magnum, newly purchased plus all my years of training in the force. I keep it in a small box under my desk in my cabin, best to be on the safe side in case the stewards come knocking.

Just as i went to get a cup of coffee, I hear the unmistakable hum of a powerful engine pull up to the barrier. Wow, they are coming earlier than ever I thought to myself, and picked up the pace walking back. A girl dressed in all black was sat at the seat, which wasn't my usual customer I must admit. I went up to the window which was already open and said "Morning" as melodramatic and superficial a quote as ever. After being told she wanted the dirt track I took her payment and opened the barrier. "You have one hour" I said, "This track gets very busy, especially on weekend days" "If I see you driving after an hour, you'll make my job stressful because I will then have to come and get you myself. And when I get stressed, I get pissed off easy so i advise you to not." "Have a nice day!" I waved her off half enthusiastically and turned my head back towards the sun and leaned against my cabin on the outside.

• Like 2

"Thanks darling" Mia responds as she passes over some cash and enters the dirt track.

*For the next hour she races around the track doing drifts and other such to test out the car. She has become a very good driver since she started but still manages to spin out once on one of the corners*

*Once her hour is up, she drives up to the exit*

"Hey" She yells, calling over the man from his little cabin at the entrance "Whats your name?"

((Awaiting response from @Kickapoo))

Edited by Mia_Smyrnoi

I don't pay much attention to the driving, I tend to look out onto the fields at the side of the track instead. I can't help with the noise though, hearing each car zip past and acknowledging the engine noise fade into the distance. I take a sip of my coffee, and look at my watch. 9:50, and nobody else has arrived yet, how strange. Normally the track is bustling with wannabe showoffs by now! Still, it was the girl's time to leave and as she pulled out of the track and onto the entrance road the tracks on her car left a fine trail of sand and dirt behind her. I grimaced at the fact I would have to clean that up later, perhaps the notion of shooting twenty odd boy racers later today didn't sound so bad after all. The girl pulled by the cabin, she was most attractive I must say. My stare almost got a hold of me, however I quickly turned away, for i knew affection wasn't in my best interests for the time being due to my past divorce.

She asked for my name as she pulled past. If i were a boy in his twenties I would have jumped at the chance thinking I may have a shot here, but me being in my mid 40's, and after several years of having my own name barked at me by my superiors I became kinda sick of it myself.
"Stephen, Stephen is my name" is what I should have said, but Walter White sounded fitting enough for the time being. I don't know if she had ever seen Breaking Bad, I didn't really care either.

As she drove out of the gates and disappeared around the corner, i listened as the noise of the engine faded into nothing. Then it all went quiet. Eerie quiet. I stared in silence at some birds who were trotting around the racetrack for a while before giving off a huge sigh. Fuck. I then jumped out of my seat and grabbed a deckchair from the utility cupboard. I set it up outside, took a can from my car, cracked it open like the perfect egg on a Sunday fry up and then lay down. Waiting. Waiting.

*Mia drove home with the whole Walter White thing floating around her head*

"Where the hell do i know that name from?" She questioned herself "Walter Walter Walter??"

*She began to get frustrated before she came up with the answer*

"pfft...no way is that guy Walter White...unless hes laundering his drug money through a race track" She chuckled to herself.

*Content with how her car ran today, she parked up and slowly walked up the stairs stripping everything off but the bare minimum for a PG rated film. She go comfortable on her sofa before turning on the TV, putting on a film that Kevin had brought up earlier, Gone In 60 Seconds*

*She watched and watched before she slowly dozed off, the film still playing on the TV*

*late in the afternoon Asleep in his seat Rosso is awoken by the slight jolt of his jet landing. He sits up and begins to gather all his papers off of the table. As he does so, a tall slender woman approaches him.*

"Mr. Marrz we have the car outside waiting as you requested."

*Standing up getting ready to leave* "Thank you, also do you have the receipts from the purchases and transfers made at meeting one?"

"I do. They are in a folder in the car you have waiting"

"Alright thank you, now let's get a move on"

*Rosso walks down the jets stairs to the Black Audi A8L and gets into the back seat along with his head secretary and begins to make some phone calls. After 30 or so minutes pass Rosso arrives back at his dealership where he quickly goes upstairs to his office moves some files around and then goes back downstairs to his 911 GT3 parked out back in the dealerships repair garage. He gets into the car and drives off toward the city to go home in thought about the recent business trip. He drives up to very tall skyscraper and begins to slowly drove down into the parking garage where there is a car lift. Rosso rolls down the window and types in a 6 digit code and the lift gate opens. He drives onto the lift and waits as him and his car are lifted up to his penthouse apartment. The lift stops and slides the car over onto a spot next to another car of Rosso's and then drops back into the floor. Rosso steps out of his car and walks into the apartment and goes straight upstairs to his room and begins to shower.  Refeshed, he steps out, puts on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, and then crashes on his bed in an instant sound asleep*

• Like 1

Luca sits, eagerly awaiting a family freind. He's at his friends restaurant, where he does his usual, late night business. He got word from Micheal, the family consigliere, that this family freind needed a favor. The door swings open slowly, it's Joseph, a freind Luca went to high school with. Joseph was a welder, for a local auto body shop. He walks slowly towards Luca, eyeing Leo standing in the corner. 

"Mr. Santarelli, great to see you again"

Luca looks Joseph in the eye - "No, no, call me Luca; Santarelli, it's to long" He says in a low-monatone voice just like the godfather

"Yes Luca"

Luca points toward the booth in front of him, motioning Joseph to sit down. Joseph sits as if it were an order.

"I heard you need a favor, please tell me, what do you need"

Joseph takes him time, clearing his throat before speaking

"My son, is in ICU, he was beat by a couple of niggers"

Luca cuts him off "Wow, no need for that speak my freind, I have a lot of black friends"

Joseph speaks again, like it was an argument "My son, is in critical condition, he's gonna need metal plates in his face!"

Luca sits, in silence like it was a dark void, He eyes Joseph in the eyes, seeing him tear. If that were Lucas son, he would kill the man that did that.

"Ill give you that, you've been a freind my whole life, and your a hard worker, if that were my son, I would kill. I will find him; and are their any... requests that you want me to... do to them" Luca explains, sitting still like he was having a conversation with a ghost.

Joseph swallows nervously "Do anything, anything that you would do if you were my sons father"

Luca nods two times, and Leo walks toward Joseph who is already standing. Leo walks toward the door with Joseph

"Mr. Santarelli will do anyting to bring justice tu da men who have don dis to your son" Leo says in a deep NYC Italian accent, as he walks Joseph out of the restaurant. He turns around and looks at his boss and best freind.

"Business, has been done tonight" Luca says while checking his watch. 11:30 pm.  

*Mia jolts to life the next morning, her body sprawled out over the sofa. The TV is on standby, giving off a a blue glow in the dark room. She gets up and turns the TV of scratching her head and giving off a big yawn. She opens the curtains and a tsunami of sunlight bursts through the windows, lighting up the whole room. She quickly gets changed into her usual everyday attire and heads for the shop again*

*She decides to take the car out, even though it is only a few blocks down the road. She seats herself comfortably before tightening the harness around her small, curvy body and turns on the engine. The loud roar of the tuned engine bellows around the underground garage. She pulls out of the garage slowly before putting pedal to metal as she launches out of the exit and down the road*

*After seconds of driving, she reaches the shop. She unclips the harness and gets out of the car, shutting the door and locking up. She walks into the small store and puts a can of redbull and another lollipop onto the counter. She asks for a pack of cigarettes as well*

*She leaves the store, popping her lollipop into her mouth and getting into the car. She turns on the radio and starts blasting some Iron Maiden for the world to hear*

*Luca sits on his bed after sleeping for a quick night. He still has the problem with Joseph and that's all he's thinking about. He soon gets up and and puts on his black dress pants, his black loafers, white button up, a bright red tie and his black suit coat. He walks out his room into his L shaped kitchen. Luca lives in a studio apartment, West 63rd street, down the street from the movie theaters and across from Gulmolies pizzeria. He makes himself a two egg omelet, one sausage. After that he walks outside and waits for Leo. After sitting for about 5 minutes, Leo arrives, with a fresh cannoli from buddies bakery. Luca, as normal, sits in the back and both are on their way to the family house. He eats his cannoli while chatting with Leo about Joseph.*

"Ey, wudya tink we should do about our buddy Joseph" Luca says while chomping on his cannoli 

"eyyyyy I dunno know I tinkin we should just smash tey fuckin face in" Leo says moving his hands in the air like an impatient kid

"Yea das a good idea, ey! stop speading dis aint da Indianapolis speadway!"

*Both arrive at the family house, and are greeted by Vincent and Oscar*

• Like 1

*Kevin jolts awake in a office chair inside of the Underground Garage, he takes a look at his watch*

"Fuck me, its 2am"

*Kevin heads out, locking the door behind him. He walks up to his Shelby whistling as he twirls his car keys around his finger. He gets in and starts up the engine, and almost immediately the fuel light turns on*

"Fuck me, at least the gas station is nearby"

*Kevin drives slowly to the gas station so as to conserve some fuel. Once there he fuels up and notices just how much it takes to fill up*

"Damn Eleanor, your thirsty tonight"

*Once the tank is full of fuel, Kevin heads inside and picks up a pack of smokes. Kevin puts on some music as he drives off into the night. Several hours pass, and day begins to break. Kevin decides to head over to his favorite greasy spoon diner for some breakfast. On his way there he notices a blacked out Cadillac pull up next to him at a red light, and he gets a strange feeling from it. He goes straight through when the light turns green, while the Cadillac turns left. Kevin parks his car a few blocks later in front of the diner, where he sits down and orders a large breakfast*

*Once at the family house, Luca and Leo sit down to talk about "The Joseph problem"*

"Ey Luca, Like I said earlya, I tink we shoulda smash dey face in" Leo says after taking a small sip of whiskey

"I think we should do the same" says Vincent, while looking at Leo

"When and where" Luca asks with a straight face, looking at Leo

"Well, I drove by they house one day, by da way I seen dat sick shelby dat fle by us de oda day, anyways I seen two blacks hangin around the corna from da diner" Leo explains as he chugs the rest of his whiskey

"Well, that's good, the diner and the projects are kind a far away from some of the more rural areas" Vincent says while looking at Luca

*Luca nods his head*

"Saturday, this shit will happen, there off day, least when they expect it. Run up along side in the caddy, hop out and just bolt at em, they'll never see it coming. Both Vincent and Oscar run out with wooden baseball bats, and well, you know..."

*The rest of the day is spent sipping fine whisky and bantering about wives and everyday things. At 9 all watch the football game, a family tradition*

*Kevin finishes his food, and leaves a fifty dollar bill on the table as payment. He gets into his car and sets off down the road. Kevin pulls up to a stop light when a newer Dodge Charger pulls up next to him revving his engine, and the driver rolls down the passenger side window*

"Nice old man car you got there, bet you won't have a chance against my ride"

*Kevin looks over*

"Be careful about running that mouth it might just cost you your car one of these days"

*The Charger revs it's engine a few more times*

"Come on, what are you, a bitch"

"Alright, lets do this, when the light turns green, first one to the next set of lights down there wins"

*The two cars start revving up, and when the light turns green, they both launch off the line. The Shelby Mustang quickly gains the lead, passing the Charger like it is standing still. As Kevin drives through the next set of lights a smile comes on his face as he can see the driver of the Charger swearing as he pulls up to the lights. Kevin then heads back over to the Underground Chop Shop where he sets about the day to day business of running the business, as well as trying to keep his drivers in check. When the clock hits 4pm, and the shop is slow, he decides to call it a day early and heads back home to his apartment, where he gets cleaned up a bit and decides to watch some movies. At around 1030pm he decides to call it a night early, and heads to bed, with the thoughts of the next nights meetup running around in his head*

• Like 1

*The nights go on slowly, but Luca decides to head home early, right after the game. He says bye to the boys and Leo gives him a ride home. He is greeted by a kid standing next to the apartment complex door. The kid sports a leather motorcycle jacket, with spikes and spray paint all over it. His hair is crazy compared to Lucas long black slicked hair, that is covered by a black-gangster style fedora. The Kids hair is a towering red Mohawk. As Luca walks to his apartment complexes door, he says to the kid:

"Nice fukin hair punk"

The kid quickly responds "What, you don't like it? keep it to your fuckin self" He snaps as if he was sad, or did something wrong

*Luca know exactly why he acts like this. Hes a runaway, probably just left on out after fighting with mom or dad. Luca was no stranger to this, when Luca was young he would just walk out when his mom and dad where arguing. He was no stranger to sleeping on the street or at his friends house for the night.*

Luca responds with a smirk on his face "Runaway"

The kid looks out Luca like if he where a medium, and knew his whole life

"Listen, I'm no stranger to it. I used to walk out on my parents all da timmee."

The kid responds with a sad tone of voice "Really? I thought kids these days had it perfect, I guess not"

Luca takes a gamble, "Listen I gotta couch upstairs, If you want, which you don't have to, you can sleep. Leave in the morning before I get up. I've got tings to do"

"Really!?" The kid jumps up as if he had just got a new Christmas gift he had been waiting for his whole life.

*The night goes on. The kid sleeps on the couch like a kid with a small blanket Luca had gave him.* 

*Mia finds herself pulling up at a close petrol station in the midst of the night when she got a call of just a small gathering of drivers. She pulled up and turned into the massive car park towards the back of the petrol station next to a huge truck stop. As you looked down the car park, various neon lights can be seen reflecting off the tarmac below. She parks up between a Dodge Charger and a Lancer Evo and undoes her harness and gets out, lighting a smoke as she does. She gets the odd compliment about her car as she walks around everyone's cars. As she walks around she seems to get a lot more comments about her butt than her car from various drunk lads around the lot. She ends up looking at awe at someone's BMW M3 e30. As the driver appears, Mia seems to just stare as a slim, curvy body appears from behind the car*

"She's a beauty ain't she?" The girl says to Mia.

Mia eyes up the woman "Yeh...she sure is" Mia responds, sending a wink to the girl obviously not referring to the car.

*Obviously the girl didn't see Mia in the same way and felt a bit creeped out. By this point, although still staring at the girls amazing body, Mia seems a tad embarrassed and tries to change the subject back to the car. They end up chatting quite a bit about the car and the girls previous races. They talk for what seems like hours before Mia gets her phone out and checks the time, she reads 02:41. She grabs a cup of what seems to be the world's strongest coffee from the 24/7 cafe in the petrol station and gets herself into her car. The cold air from outside has gotten chilly and Mia is now shivering in her car. She turns on the heating and drinks her coffee. She starts up the engine and races out of the car park, several others leaving at the same time, all turning off in different directions at the exit. She drives home and ends up falling into a deep sleep on her bed without changing her clothes*

Edited by Mia_Smyrnoi

*The next morning the kid is gone. He leaves way before Luca. Maybe he didn't even sleep? Well, anyway, He feels good about himself because he did a good thing. Today he puts on a blue suit coat, white button up with a blue tie, blue dress pants and black dress shoes. He accompanies it with a blue gangster styled fedora. Luca makes the usual 2 eggs 1 sausage for breakfast before heading outside to wait for Leo. He lights himself a lucky strike with his zippo lighter. Luca started smoking when he was 14 years old, and didn't believe anything the health companies said. His grandfather smoked and so did his father, so I guess its just a family thing. After around three to five minutes, Leo arrives with a lemon danish from buddies bakery, Lucas favorite flavor. Before heading off, Leo puts on some Dion, the wanderer, a classic his grandfather used to listen too. Once at the family house, they meet his cousin Cologino, who's from New York city. C for short, used to run with sonny, a leader of a small Italian american mobster crew.*

"Hey C, what a surprise, good to see my second cousin. How ya doin" Luca says with a bright smile

"Well, you know, the usual bada bing, bada boom. Here der ya know" C says happily with his hand raised 

"Well cmon inside, lemme get you's a drink" 

*The rest of the day is calm as C, Luca and Leo talk for the rest of the day. They talk about NYC, football, college sports, and the Joseph problem. C thinks Leo's plan is great. Luca dosent think much of the problem, It's just another mafia thing. Don't think about it too much, or it will get to your head. After a short day, C stays at the family house while Luca goes home. Just another day, nothing special Luca thinks, but tomorrow, tomorrow will be different.*

*Michael Thatcher. An elderly war vet. A dog of war. When you see him in the street you wouldn't think twice about him. You'd just see him as another grey-haired oldie taking a stroll but when he's mounted on a Harley with bandanna around his face looking like an old cowboy you'd immediately know to keep the fuck out of his way. When he and his club rides through town, you know they mean business!*

*Michael is riding through a street made up of low-end apartments, bars and small shops. Michael has his Marti, his VP and Riley, his Sgt at arms in tow when they pull up outside of a small business, a small cigar shop*

"Out!" Michael commands to an elderly fellow as he walks in, the bell on the door going off.

*With the bell ringing, the owner appears from behind counter*

"Hello, how can i hel....ahhhh...shit!" He moans to himself.

"Oh shit indeed" Michael says in a strong British accent as he picks up a cigar off the shelf and lights it, taking several puffs.

*Marti walks up to the counter nearer to the owner while Riley watches the door for any unwanted visitors*

"Listen, you wanted protection and you got it..but when you don't pay, you're gonna lose that protection and earn yourself a beating!" Marti says in a stern voice.

*Michael grabs a couple of boxes of rather expensive cigars from the shelf*

"Consider this, this month's payment. Just be glad we didn't rob the whole fuckin shop" 

*Michael chucks Marti and Riley each a box of cigars before he walks out. He throws the cigar to the ground before getting on his bike. He pulls his black and white bandanna over his face and puts on his WWII Stahlhelm helmet before kickstarting the bike into action*

"Pub?" Michael yells over the roar of Harley engines.

*The others agree with nods and smiles and the three of them head to a pub a few blocks down known as the 'Ye Olde Jar Of Dirt'*

*Kevin wakes up the next morning, makes a quick breakfast of eggs and toast, and has a shower. He then gets dressed, electing to put on his favorite plaid button up shirts instead of his normal graphic tee. He sits down and starts to watch some movies, but starts to go a bit stir crazy, so he grabs his hat and sunglasses before heading out to his car. Kevin heads to a gas station to fuel up before cruising around for a bit. As he drives through a bit of a rougher neighborhood, he gets stuck behind several bikers*

*Kevin tries to stay calm behind the bikers, but the itch, the need to go fast starts to creep towards his foot on the accelerator. Eventually Kevin looks behind him, and checks the road ahead, and being satisfied it's clear, he pulls into the next lane, dropping a gear and mashing the accelerator. The 7 liter v8 let's out a mighty roar as the accelerator lifts the front of the car slightly. After passing the bikers, Kevin pulls back onto the proper side of the road, before slowing the Gt500 down to a stop at a stop sign, where he turns off of the road. It is then that his phone starts to go off. Kevin answers without looking at who is calling*

"Hello?"

*Micky flies down the road past the pub. He notices some members of the BCRMC. He nods his head at one member, the member just looks back. Micky twists the throttle more making the Harley scream down the street. He's on the way to the clubhouse, an old diner with a one car garage on the side. Once he arrives he is greeted by Carter, the President, who is working on an old Indian they've been trying to get fixed and restored. The clubhouse is green and white, old school diner look. Inside there's a functional kitchen, a bed and a bunch of chairs. Crates of beer are stacked behind the windows that were stolen from a Coors light truck heading towards the pub. Theirs confederate flags on the outside and posters everywhere. Both decide to leave as it's only 7 am. Micky and Carter hop on their choppers and head down the road towards the higher end section of the town. They are surprisingly greeted by a fellow MC, and a Shelby in front of them.*

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

"Hey Kev!" Mia screams down the other end of the phone "Is that meetup still setup for tonight?"

*She lets out a little deafening girly squeal as she swerves her car, near missing some old banger*

"Sorry Kev, so man old people out today" She responds.

• Like 1

"Yea, meetup is still on, I am glad you called though, I need your opinion on something. Should I bring the Shelby, because it has been a absolute blast driving her, or should I bring my old Skyline GTR, I just finished some tuning and graphics work on it, and finally got around to installing a lighting set"

*Kevin notices the bikers behind him, and notices them nod at each other. He tenses up and prepares to unleash the powerful engine at the first sign of something going wrong* 

"Well, i mean i....du-te dracu! .... Yeh fuck off you ass!"

*Theres just a moment of silence*

"Sorry what was i saying? ... Oh yeh, im bringing my GTR so its up to you Kev. Might be a nice change if you take out the GTR. Anyway, i gotta go before i crash and die, text me the meetup details later. Byeeeeeee"

*The phone hangs up and she continues to race her way home*