Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

(( Anyone is allowed to join, just join in where ever you want and have fun :) ))

*A young girl emerges from a clean and modern apartment. She is wearing nearly everything in black. Knee high boots, fishnet stockings, denim short shorts and a black hoodie. She has silvery white hair with some red highlighted tips. She is wearing a set of black rayban glasses and has various facial piercings with black lipstick and eyeliner on. She walks out of the apartment block and puts in her ear buds to listen to her music. She puts up her hood on her hoodie and begins to walk to the local shop down the road, putting her hands in her pocket and looking down slightly.*

*As she is walking across the road near the shop, she is almost run over by someone not really concentrating and on his phone while driving. She begins to swear at the man in fluent Romanian before continuing to the shop. She enters the shop without saying anything to the shop keeper and places a can of redbull and a strawberry lollipop on the counter*

"That'll be $3 please" The shop keeper asks.

*Without saying a word, Mia places her change on the counter and grabs her items before leaving the shop, back towards home. She pockets the redbull and opens the lollipop, taking the first crunch out of it*

Edited by Mia_Smyrnoi
  • Like 2

*Kevin wakes up lying on a couch that isn't his own. In his hand is a half empty bottle of beer. He sits up, looks around at the mess surrounding him, takes a whiff of the beer, and takes a sip. After tasting it for a moment, Kevin shrugs his shoulders, and finishes off the bottle, placing the empty next to a collection of them on the coffee table. He looks at the mess in the rest of the small apartment, with several other people sleeping in various places. Kevin stands up, and grabs his flannel coat that he had been using as a blanket and puts it on before patting down all of his pockets, confirming that his wallet, phone, and keys where all on him. Kevin grabs his hat and Oakley sunglasses off of the coffee table, putting them both on, before quietly leaving the apartment. As he walks down the stairs, the night before begins to come back to him. He was there celebrating his latest race win against someone who had underestimated his skill*

*As Kevin leaves the apartment, he looks at his prized car, one of the few surviving 1967 Shelby GT500's named Eleanor from the movie 'Gone in 60 Seconds'. Kevin gets in and starts the engine, letting it idle for a few moments, enjoying the low rumble. Kevin slowly backs out onto the street, before popping the clutch and leaving two long black marks on the road surface*

• Like 2

*As Mia is walking home, she watches as the Shelby races off down the street in a cloud of smoke. She pokes her head down the street and gawps at the beautiful car, almost dropping her half finished lollipop. She crosses the road into her apartment. She walks up to her room, picking up a sketchbook and a set of pencils before locking the door and exiting again. She finds a nice place to sit on a patch of grass outside the front of the apartment and begins to draw. Mia is crazy about cars and begins to draw rough drawings of her favorite cars. She opens the redbull from her pocket and begins to drink as she draws, the hot summer sun beating down on her*

• Like 1

* Luca sits in the back of the Cadillac, tapping his capo's back who is driving, Leo, to stop the car just as they get to the fresh market. Luca loves the fresh fruit and vegetables, they were always better then the store bought. As a kid him and grandfather Salvatore would always go to the market. His driver, Lucas right hand in crime and business, always gets out with him and leans on the car door. Leo always packed his favorite, all silver 1911 in his suit pocket, ready to use it at any moment towards anybody who pulled another peace on his best freind and friends. Luca does this every Wednesday, the day him and grandfather used to go. Luca and Leo had no short temper, they were friendly to everybody, often slipping a 20$ bill to a little kid who walks by just to make his day. This was normal for the two, good bonding time and "shit like that" as Leo says. After leaving they make their way towards the clothes store, as a Shelby mustang flies buy. Leo immediately rolls down the window and yells   "ay you stupado! you a gonna kill someone! *

• Like 1

*Mia is finishing off a drawing of a Nissan GTR R34 as a black Cadillac pulls up outside a clothes shop on the other side of the road. It is an expensive suit shop, so expensive that they have a buff security guard out the front. Mia raises her blue eyes from her sketch pad and watches as men in suits get out of the Cadillac. She notices the silver pistol shining in one of the men's pocket as he turns. She is slightly alarmed as her eyes widen and she reverts her eyes back down to her sketch pad*

• Like 1

*Leo notices a girl across the street in the grass. Dressed in a black hoodie and short denim shorts writing or drawing something on her sketchpad. He notices her take a quick glance at him and look away as is she saw something "different". Luca gets out and says hell be write back, he needs to check up on some "things" Leo takes interest in this girl, and thinks he should go talk to her, but dosent know. He shouldn't leave the car especially when Lucas in back doing some business. As usual when Leo sees a girl he stares, for a long time. He dosent do anything, just stands their like normal looking both directions and watching the usual car go by every 5 minutes. He knows hell be there for some time*

*Mia slowly peers up to find the man staring in her direction. She has a worried look in her eye as she eyes up the gun again, confirming that it is a gun. She pulls the lollipop for her mouth and stares back in his direction for a few seconds. She thinks for a bit before she plants the lollipop back in her mouth and begins to draw the black Cadillac in front of her. She keep peering up to take reference and catching the eye of the suited man*

• Like 1

*Leo wants too talk to her but he knows he cant. If luca sees him away from the car hes definitely fucked. Its also dis-honoring his best freind and boss of the family. Leo is a loyal man, being the first in the new family to become a made man. He also notices her eyeing something in his suit coat. He quickly knows what she sees, its his pistol. Leo immediately forces it inside his pocket to hide the bottom of the gun. Luca hurries outside with a new bag and a brand new gangster styled fedora on. "Ey boss lookin sharp wit dat new fedora on" Leo says impatiently. Luca quickly responds "wuts da fuqin rush Leo you gotta hot date?". Leo responds nervously with a quick laugh "ha nah jus ben sittin out here for a long time ya know?" Luca looks over the car, noticing the girl looking directly at their loud conversation. "aaahhh I see ya ladies guy cmon we aint got no time fo dat, HEY he yells, put dat pishtola away before someone sees dat ting!"*

*As the suited men begin to enter the car, Mia gets up tearing a page from her sketch pad. She begins to shyly walk over to the car across the road. She walks up to the man wearing the fedora*

"E...excuse me..." She says in a quiet voice "I drew this, I..I dont suppose you want it"

*She hands out the page with a rough but good drawing of the black Cadillac with a suited man standing next to it*

*After she hands it over she backs up a few steps, releasing the lollipop from her mouth*

• Like 1

*Leo looks at Luca with the weirdest face on planet earth. Luca dosent say thank you, the girl walks away to fast for him to say anything.

Luca looks straight at Leo and loudly says

"HAHA u know dat! she likes me more than you! hahaha" 

Leo just rushes in the car and slams the door. He thinks differently now. He should've gone to talk to her, but the time has gone and hes got more business to do before heading home. Luca enters the back closely examining the drawing the girl made. Its the Cadillac they are in right now. 

Luca says with a straight face "ey wut about we taka ride down here toomarow, see if she still outside how bout dat"

Leo quickly responds "ey thanks Luca, how about afta the market?"

Luca - "no problem, maybe ill buy anoda hat der toomarow, now hurry up ya wop be got a meet to go too, haha"

The caddy speeds away in a rush, late for a meet at the family house*

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

*Mia puts her almost finished lollipop back in her mouth as she strolls back to where she was seated. She picks up her sketchpad and pencils and begins to walk towards the apartment entrance. A sudden blur is all she can see as she is knocked over by a hooded man running at her. As her pencils and sketchpad fly to the ground along with her, the man reaches for a brown leather wallet in her back pocket. She screams out for help as she gets up and begins to yell profusely at the man in Romanian*

*Leo looks in the rear view mirror just before turning a right at the stop sign, he sees the girl, but somethings wrong. Shes on the ground with a man trying to grab something from her! 

"ey boss!!!" Leo says frantically "someones tryin to steal from dat girl!"

Luca turns around peering out the full back window of the Cadillac  "Turn da fuqin car around" He says as calm as a bat

Leo spins around and gasses it down the empty street slamming on the brakes just next to girl. Luca and Leo step out of the car as fast as possible. Luca full black suit, red button up and matching red tie with black fedora. Leo flies around the hood of the car full black suit with white button up and sit their looking at the guy in a black hoodie. The man look right at them with the face of pure defeat. Luca runs up to the man and punches him square in the face knocking him to the ground. He empties his pocket stealing all of his money and grabbing the girls  wallet back and kicks him away. Leo and Luca walk to the girl still yelling at the man in a foreign language   

Leo says "Ma'am heres your wallet and yu can keep his money"

Luca buts in "yea keep da money on house ya know jus lookin out for my freinds little crush"

Leo blushes and just look s at the girl waiting for a response. he was never to good at talking to girls*

• Like 1

*Mia looks at the suited men still in shock, her eyes glisten in the sun light. After seeing all of this happen so quickly she is full a fear. She takes the money and he wallet. She pockets her wallet and hands back the spare money to the suited men*

"Umm...thank you" She says breaking into a smile "Im M..Mia"

*She exchanges glances with them*

*Leo dosnt smile and pushes the money back*

"keep it, ya must, I was j-j-just lookin out for a lady"

*He looks at her while breaking a small smile* 

*She pockets the cash*

"Umm..thank you" She says "At least i can buy new stockings" She says looking down at a large rip in her fishnet stockings from when she was pushed over. 

*She looks over at what seems to be the big boss with the fedora*

"If...if theres anything i can do to repay you....you let me know" She says slightly smiling, still in fear of the group of suited men who she just witnessed beat a man in the street. 

*Leo looks down at her stockings, which has a large rip. He takes out 50 dollars from his pocket* 

"well those stockings look pretty bad, heres some cash to get new ones, maybe more than one pair"

*Leo hands the cash to her making sure she takes it*

"I..I couldnt possibly" She stutters, taking the money "You guys are way too nice"

*As she finishes chatting with the suited men, she walks into her apartment waving them goodbye. She takes off her boots and stockings, throwing the stockings into the bin. She soon emerges from her room into the kitchen wearing a tshirt and underwear. She turns on the stereo and listens to an old O-Zone CD while she cooks some food for herself*

*Both Luca and Leo walk away and hop back into the caddy.*

"Ey Leo, she likes ya" Luca says 

"Nah jus a freindly gesture" Leo says while taking that right at the stopsign

*Luca and Leo make it to the "family house". Which is covered up by an apartment building that gets rented out to any member of the crew or rented by anybody willing to pay and live there. The building is in the lower side of the city, on the outskirts far away from the main city. In the basement their are photos of the family, a pool table, multiple seats and a bar. In the back there is a room for meetings, another room for meetings and a meat locker. Both go into the first meeting room where they are met by Mr.Langston, Mr.Terranova and Mr. Costello, all accompanied by their consigliers. Leo leaves as Luca takes a seat next to Micheal Santarelli, the families Consigliere. They discuss business for the rest of the day.*  

*Mia finishes up in her apartment, putting on a new pair of stockings and locking the door behind her on her way out. She walks down the stairs to the underground garage beneath the apartment building. She enters a highly modified Nissan GTR R34, build to drive on the dirt with crash bars on the inside. She turns on the engine and it roars to life. She drives out onto the road, drifts around the corner and drives off towards the Underground Chop Shop*

*Once she gets there, she turns off the engine and knocks on the door of the shop, hoping that Kevin is in*

((Awaiting @Dekan's response))

*Kevin brings the GT500's speed down to the speed limit as he enters the downtown area of the city. He begins to weave between traffic as he makes his way back to his apartment when he sees blue and red lights flashing behind him. Kevin looks down at the fuel gauge and notices that it is low*

"Next time girl, next time"

*Kevin pulls over to the side of the road and shuts the engine off, and rolls down the drivers side window, waiting for the cop to walk up*

"Do you know why I pulled you over"

"Honestly, not a clue"

*The cop takes a whiff of the air*

"Have you been drinking today"

"Today, no. I had some drinks at a friends place last night and had to leave this morning before I could shower"

"Step out of the car sir"

*Kevin gets out of his car*

"What now"

"Walk that line over there"

*Kevin walks over to the line the cop pointed out, and walks it perfectly straight*

"Happy now, can I just head home"

"Your free to go, just drive a bit more careful"

*Kevin gets back into his car, starts the engine, revs it a few times, and heads out. He parks his car out in front of his apartment complex and heads inside. Once upstairs Kevin takes a quick shower, and gets dressed in fresh clothes. Once dressed, Kevin looks around his apartment for a pack of cigarettes*

"Fuck it, I bet I have some back at the shop"

*Kevin puts on his flannel jacket, hat, and sunglasses before heading back down to his car. He drives off towards his shop a few blocks away where he sees Mia's car parked*

"Not a customer, if there is a god, then please let this not be a customer"

*As Kevin recognizes who's car it is he relaxes a bit. He sees Mia knocking on the door, so he slowly drives up behind her, hoping she doesn't turn around. When he gets to a few meters away, he stops the car, puts it into neutral, and quickly revs the engine before getting out*  

*Mia gets frightened by the revving V8 engine behind and has a small heart attack as she jumps with fright*

"Jesus Kevin! You scared the shit outta me" She says in a louder voice that usual "Just came to see if you still got those off road tires for my car. Ive got a bit more cash from...a mix up this morning..."

*She eyes up the freshly showered man as he approaches the front door*

*Kevin laughs as he unlocks the door*

"The tires should be somewhere, fuck if I know just where. And before you ask, yes I just showered, yes I know its the afternoon, and I am like 90% sober"

*Kevin opens the door, and makes a over exaggerated sweeping after you motion with his arm while holding the door open*

*Mia slowly walks through the doorway with a poncy touch to her walk*

"Thank you squire" She says to Kevin before giving off a cute girly giggle "If i can get these fitted then my car is ready for the dirt"

*She turns to Kevin*

"I can finally start racing again...even after my...little accident" She says looking around thin air. 

*Kevin heads inside, turning the lights on*

"If you see the tires let me know, I need to find something in my office first"

*Kevin rummages around in his office before finding his pack of cigarettes, he puts them in his jackets pocket, and heads out to the shop. He heads to the back where there is a room full of tires. He walks in, searches for a few minutes, and rolls out four tires onto the shop floor*

"Four off-road tires, on GTR rims"

"Perfect. Ill take em" She says handing the cash with a sort of evil smile growing on her sweet face "Lets hope these ones grip better than the last ones, then there'll be no rolling...and tumbling...and bish..bash.....bosh!" She exaggerates her bosh in Kevin's face trying to scare him.

*She drivers her GTR in through the massive shutters on the front of the shop and onto the ramp. The car is lifted up*

"I wouldnt trust myself with heavy machinery..." She says, picking up the electric tire wrench and smiling.