"Oh shit really! you white mask who are you"

Jack asks looking at the man in the mask

"I'm The man in the white mask"

he says looking Jack dead in the eye making him uncomfortable 

"okay... I'll just call you Walter, so what have you come here for?"

Marco asks

"The cops are all distracted tonight, i say we do something big"

Walter tells a very surprised and exited Marco

"I know just the thing. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE DANK MAFIA GET YOUR VANS, MASKS, AND MONEYBAGS READY WE'RE GOING TO ROB SOME BANKS!" 

Marco yells his voice echoing to every corner of the safe-house

"Oh and thank you Walter"

Marco says as the roar of vans starting up starts to fill the safe-house

"Red Army, Walter, Tuscan YOU COME WITH ME!"

Not here yells to a running Red Army And Tuscan and a walking Walter

Not Here jumps into the van with a tiger painted on it

once everyone is in he drives off at a remarkably fast speed for a van

(Decided the man in the white mask was to long to say every time I call you)(The Dank Mafia has no clue what they are getting into but Marco trusts the man as he got them a lot of money)(Marco knows a little about the FBI as he hacked the servers once for a job {but he can't remember which one} so he knows a little about @Norway174 and that she is hunting the man in the mask)

Edited by NyanRadscorpion
  • Like 1

Well before all this excitement goes down, and everyone hops into the vans heading to where ever they want. lets find out what the man in the white mask  has to say.

He sits down in a chair across from another man all dressed in white. "Hey Guy I love the look...its very how do you say... stylus!" He sits back into the chair putting his feet up on the table across the other man in a white suite. "So as you can see I have your money and you agree to have a sit down with me so in that case, you  can bring that other guy in the white mask holding my lighter?"

With that one of his guys would bring in the driver of the van over to him. He looks up at the driver and holds his hand out. The man places the lighter into his hand "Well Thank you Mr. John you did what your told and I thank you." He places his hand into his suite jacket looking like he is placing the lighter into his pocket."

*BAM BAM*

A gun shot is heard and Mr. John drops to his knees, hold his gut. "Buuuttt, why?" Mr. John falls backwards dead on the ground. 

"Oh shoot...I've got a hole in my suite now...maybe that wasn't a good idea....oh Well!" He laughs and looks back at the bossman so he thinks. Who is running the show.  They begin to talk he laughs as he gets called 'Walter' and then see the excitement on their faces that There is a big chemical Fire going down and their is every single Cop out there trying to stop it.

"But wait wait wait there is more for you kiddies.." He removes his feet from the desk and leans forward. "Power will go out...." Just before he was about to tell them that the power will go out, the  Power goes out. "really?" Looks at his watch " oops premature on that one." The man in the white mask pulls out his zippo and lights it." Power will go out right now..I guess....oh well...so here is the kicker..the power plant kinda blew up with a small time bomb I placed. Soooo the power is out in a 25 mile radius. So by my calculations you have about 10 to 12 hours of no power, before they fix it."

He snaps the lighter close and stands up as the heist team starts to gear up and run to the vans. oh and he gets invited to go on a trip with them. "Alrighty then...I will help you guys for a bit...but my fee is 30% of everything you make tonight....." He walks over to the back of the van grabbing a shotgun and hops into the back of the van. Heading towards the bank number one. 'Deal or no deal bossman 30% or I walk once I hit the ground..."

(( alright so whoever is up next, just a heads up the fire is still going down at the chemical warehouse and now the Power plant has gone off line in a 25 mile radius. So fire and a black out. ))

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 1

((I tried to resist the call. I haven't roleplayed in years, so I tried to just turn my head and run like hell, but dammit, the call is strong. I couldn't resist and here I am, so let's do this. FML))

[A large explosion of flames and poisonous gasses]

A chemical plant. It just had to be a fucking chemical plant. My father could have been a doctor or lawyer, hell, even president. But no, he had to find a love for chemistry in school and grow up to be the biggest chemical conglomerate ever. Just my goddamn luck.

[A teenaged looking girl running down a hallway, covering her nose and mouth with long sleeves]

And why am I here? Because I'm a loser. I have no job, no friends, no life. I'm basically Paris Hilton without all the sex, drugs, alcohol or fame. Just your totally average, shy, gothic, quiet girl with social anxiety for days and a rich-ass family who doesn't get it.

[The girl coughing and choking while she tries to open several locked doors]

"If you won't go get a job on your own, I'll set you up with a place at the plant." My father would say. "You can start shadowing a few of the floor workers and they'll train you for entry level. But I know you're smart. I know if you really try, you'll be climbing your way up the corporate ladder in no time." I mean, who even talks like that?

[The girl wheezing sickly as tears run down her face and sirens blare, red lights flashing all around]

I hate it. I can't tell you how many panic attacks I've had here. Sure my family's got enough money to ensure that I've had countless therapists and psychiatrists all my life. And don't get me started on the pills. But they couldn't fix me. I'm still broken and always will be.

[Another explosion, blasting the girl through a wall and subsequently coating her in flames]

But you know what? I'm okay with that.

[The girl screaming bloody murder and thrashing around wildly as the fire envelops her, bits of it turning green from the toxic gasses]

Yea, I'm a mentally damaged, family disappointing loner who will never be anybody or anything in life.

[Slamming into a guard rail, the screaming girl loses her balance and flips over it, plummeting into a vat of toxic chemicals below]

But I like myself just the way I am.

[The flames go out in a greenish snuff, replaced by toxic bubbling as the girl vanishes beneath the liquid]

And I wouldn't change a thing.

• Like 2

"Masks check, Bullets check, Bank to hit check, Power out check."

Marco wearing a black Japanese dragon style mask to complement his suit

"Wait if the powers out why do we need masks"

Tuscan says in a comical flamingo suit

"Two things, 1. to fit in. We can't leave Walter the only one with a mask 2. and you should know this you're the leader of 'The Golden Ones'... even if you don't expect heat, come packing"

Marco replies

"So how much money is in this bank"

Jack asks in a white version of Marco's mask

"about 8 million"

Marco replies

"You know this is not going to just be a walk in the park right Not Here"

Tuscan says

"The lobby's power is out but the vault will be in lock down"

"Okay then put Mouse on the line get him to drop a drill outside"

Jack says as Tuscan whips out his phone

"Mhmm okay. Done, hey we're almost there"

( @ChimeraSix the fuck did you're character just die? @UnknownX I'll let you input one more post then we should start on the bank pm me so we can coordinate. Tuscan is a side character i needed a hackerman)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

( @ChimeraSix the fuck did you're character just die?)

(( Nnnooope. *wink wink wink wink wink wink wink* Oh, ow. *holds eye* No. No she did not.))

Edited by ChimeraSix

12 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

(some joker shit goin down here)

((I was thinking that with the man in the white mask, so I figured "Hell, I'll go for it." This is a storyline I've had clattering around in the back of my mind for a while, but no time or place to use it. Decided I'd give it a try here. It may fail even. We shall see.))

Running towards the chemical fire plant Simms stops. Seeing the street lights going out.  He looks behind him and see more lights going out. "what the?" Simms pulls his Air mask off. He looks back towards the fire and then back to where all the lights are going off. "Damn it what a perfect plan..." He turns around and runs back to his DEA unit removing the fireman gear and dropping it to the ground.

"Boys Rally up we need to hit the streets this is a distraction!" One of the agents hands him his bulletproof vest. He slides it back on and  takes his m4 back. All the agents are hoping into the two SUVs as so does Agent Simms. The SUVs roar out of the area of the fire to hit the streets

"Radio check" Simms says as he shakes his head and forgetting that the power is out. he grabs his cell phone and dials the SUV infront of him. "Guys Comms are down but phones works..so lets think...powers out what are the bad guys up to?"

Agent 1: "steal cars?"

Agent 2: " break into the mayors place?"

Agent Simms: "Steal money from a Bank. Car one head to the nearest bank in a 25 mile radius."

The Suvs hit their lights and go screeching down the road heading towards the bank.

(just and FYI there are 5 DEA agents 3 in the lead SUV and 2 in the second SUV. sorry for it being so short)

5945730157996_DEAbadge.jpg.c4d79c1002f0478c345c476c92712381.jpg

Edited by BarrettSimms
  • Like 1

Sitting in the back of the van holding his shotgun against his chest, well more like hugging it like it was his child. He listens to the heist team finalize their plan and to make sure all their check marks are checked. He hears one of the guys saying that they are close to the bank. The man in the white mask acts like he has a watch and looks at it.

"About freakin time." The man in the white mask says gripping his shot gun cocking the pump back. "Thug liffffe!" He laughs as they make their final turn towards the bank. They come to a stop quickly just before the front glass door. The man in the white mask stands up but then hits his head cause well its a freaking VAN! "Damn it...that is going to leave a mark...Hey Bird boy and Polo...allow me, give me 5 mins and then run that van right thru the front door." White mask opens the van back door and hops out, closing the door behind him. The van would take off and the man in the white mask starts to skip? uhh yeah guess you can say he is skipping towards the front door. The shot gun in right hand, resting on his right shoulder.

"La da dee, La da doooo, La da dee doo doo?" He laughs and stops at the glass front door. Tilting his head to the side he points the shotgun at the glass door and just blows the glass away from the door. Again he laughs and skips on into bank lobby."

"FREEZE SCUM BAG!" Oh crap there is a bank cop. Pointing his pistol towards the man in the white mask the cop doesn't flinch and keeps it pointed at him "DON'T MOVE DROP THE SHOTGUN AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!"

"Whoa there fella...Im your back up" With that, white mask spins his shot gun around grabbing it from the barrel and wacks the bank cop, rent a cop whatever you want to call him like a baseball bat right upside the head. "Yea So Back up.." He laughs once again as the cop was knocked out. He kind of kicks the cop out of the way as the man in the white mask steps back waiting for the van to come on down!

( la da dee who is next, dont worry @BarrettSimms I see you coming this way I will PM you for some ideas. also Welcome to the RP @ChimeraSix )

• Like 2

[Darkness. . . Silence. . .]

It felt like being burned alive and buried in ice all at the same time. There are no words to describe the pain. Even "excruciating" seems mild.

[. . . Muffled voices. . . ]

I guess this is what it's really like to die. . . No fluffy white clouds. No golden gates. No angels playing harps. Just darkness and pain. . . And the sounds of screaming.

[Voices clearing up]

"Get her out! Check for a pulse!"

That's a really weird thing to hear people screaming in Hell. . .

((Have you established a number of days a person can go without posting before we skip them? My eye is twitching like crazy. I was told most RPs do 3 days, but I don't know for sure.))

[[ Part 2: What's for dinner...? ]]

Agent Zoey, dressed as an undercover firefighter. And despite orders not to, are following a small squad of other firefighters tasked with shutting off the main gas supply lines out of the chemical warehouse currently set ablaze.

You'd think you're setting foot trough the gates of hell the closer you get to the fire.

It doesn't take long before Zoey notices the other firefighter following her.
She turns around, and spots the mustache. Only one man can wear such a mustache, and somehow keep following her.

Agent Simms. What the hell is he doing here...? Zoey thinks to herself.

At which points, the lights go out.
And she see's Agent Simms reaction, and watches him head back.

Before she was able to make contact and tell it's a distraction. But then again, Agent Simms is a smart man. He might have figured it out on his own.

Zoey turns back to the 4 other firefighters, who have no idea Zoey isn't actually a firefighter yet. And they proceed to make their way towards the chemical warehouse.
Wearing our special heat resistant gear. We manage to get close enough to the front gate of the warehouse.

Looks like we still have to cross the parking lot after the front gate to get to the main entrance. About 400 meters, give or take.

The 2 firemen in the front, crouch by the fence off to the side. And proceeds to cut it open. Making a hole for us to enter.
The first fireman who enter trough the hole in the fence, begins to make his way over to the warehouse, across the open parking lot.
Then the rest of us follow. It's clearly getting much more hotter. And it's only going to get even hotter once they've entered the building.

Just as everything seemed to go according to plan. A light explosion can be heard from a nearby power pole. With one of the power wires snapping off and falling down right into the path of the fireman in the front. Instantly shocking him to death.

The second fireman right behind the one who just got shocked, turns to the other fireman behind him, and Zoey standing in the back. And shouts out as he tries to run for cover.
Unknown fireman #2: "HOLY FUCK...!!! THE POWER LINE SNAPPED! GE... AAAAARRRGGGHH....!!!!"

The power line had swung around and hit the fireman in his back as he tried to run away.

The last fireman alive and Zoey both attempts to take cover behind some of the parked cars, just as the power line hits the gas tank of another parked vehicle, and explodes into a another explosion.
Knocking the other fireman and Zoey away.

After a few minutes, Zoey wakes up. With a massive headache.

The fire being so massive, and she being so close. Te only thing she can see when she looks up at the sky. Is just flames. If she didn't know any better. This would be quite a literal description of hell.

As she lies there on the ground, she looks over to her side. And spots a... Lighter. Somehow looking familiar. But yet, strange. It's blacked by the ash.
Zoey reaches over and grabs it. Then sits up, shaking her head a bit. Feeling a light headache coming on. Probably a light concussion.

Zoey then stands up, and pockets the lighter for now. Then looks around for the other firefighters. She spots the first two who were shocked by the power line. Their bodies were rather brutally mutilated during the explosion. The third one who were with Zoey at the time of the explosion is missing.
She'd figured he made it, and left her. Thinking she was dead. Having no idea how long she's actually been unconscious.

After a few moments of looking around, and gaining her footing. And the fact that she can't see anyone else arriving. She thinks to herself it's a pretty safe bet the valve hasn't be shut off yet. Maybe the last guy has already headed inside.

And she decides to follow suit. And makes her way closer to searing hot warehouse.
Luckily, her fire suit is still mostly intact. Her gas mask has received a few cracks in the hardened plastic. But it doesn't seem to be compromised.

She makes her way to the entrance of the warehouse. It seems like the door is already open. As if someone's already made their way inside.
Zoey enters trough the open door, and down a corridor. Which for a building that's on fire, is surprisingly dark.
Once she made her way into the warehouse part, it's a large open space. With lot's of strange containers, and walkways, and sorts of pipes and tubes and what not.

The whole place is clearly on the fire. Some of the massive tanks have even melted slightly from the intense heat. If you thought it was bad out there. It's even worse in there.
Zoey turns the valve on the her fire suit, enabling the coolant flow. In an attempt to stay cool under the suit. She looks over, and notices the last fireman. He appears to be trapped under some walkways that have collapsed on top of him. She rushes over, and turns him over.

The sight, almost makes her puke. Zoey has endured a lot this day. Being stuck in a tank with fish guts, almost being shocked and blown to death, witnessing mutilated bodies after the same explosion.
However, this... This takes the whole frikkin' cake.

His suit had been compromised from the walkway falling on top of his leg, and crushing his bones.
From the intense heat, his body has been slowly cooked from his legs and up. While he was alive.
Slowly getting cooked from your legs and up to your head. Without anything you can do about it. Is no way to go.

Zoey quickly steps away, struggling not to puke up her lunch into her gas mask. Figuring she has to find the gas valve, and shut off before it's too late.

She looks around for a moment, thinking to herself, how she's supposed to find the correct valve. There's hundreds of them, all over the place.
At which point, she looks back to the body for a moment. It looks like he was trying to reach for something in his last moments.

Had she not moved the body, this would have been easier. But judging by the direction he came from. Most likely the same direction she came from. And the direction he was heading. She can figure out the general direction of where the valve should be.

Zoey starts to make her way over in the general direction of the valve. Even with the coolant running trough her suit, the hotness of the fire is still getting to her. Thinking to herself, "Dammit. It wasn't supposed to be like this!". But seeing as all the firemen are dead. It's all up to Zoey now to shut off the valve before the gas pressure lowers, and the pipe themselves go up in flames. Spreading throughout the city at a record speed. Effectively putting the entire city on fire if this valve isn't closed.

After reaching the wall, Zoey looks around a bit. And spots a massive pipe going under the floor. With a what looks like a valve extending up from the pipe, about Zoey's waist height. It almost looks like a large wheel. "This gotta be it!", Zoey thinks to herself. As she walks over and tries to touch it trough the firesuit gloves. She hisses out and takes her hand back, feeling like she'd burnt her hand slightly.

She looks around, for something she could use on the floor level. Eventually she's be able to find a hollow steel pipe that's not too hot. And she grabs it and makes her way back to the valve, and places the steel pipe between the valve, and a solid object behind it. And pushes on the steel pipe, using it as a lever to turn the valve around. Closing it.

Just as she managed to close it. Zoey falls over, due to the enormous heat. And not being trained for it. It's getting rather difficult to stay coherent and awake.
Just as she closes her eyes, she starts hearing some voices. Could be hallucinations. She isn't sure.

Unknown voice #1: "Check for any survivors."
Unknown voice #2: "I found one over here!"
Unknown voice #1: "Get her out! Check for a pulse!" ( @ChimeraSix )
Unknown voice #3: "I found another one of here!"
Unknown voice #1: "Excellent, get them both out!"

OOC:
Sorry it took so long to get part 2 out. I need to stop writing such long posts. :P But it's fun.

@ChimeraSix the idea with the last part. Is that we both got rescue, by the way.
And Zoey is probably going to be out of it for a little while. Maybe an hour to half-hour. So post away!

She'll probably be waking up in ambulance near the command tent. Feel free to do the same in another ambulance, Chimera. Or at the hospital if you want. Up to you really. :P 

And it's probably safe to assume the firemen have started to hosing down the warehouse, and are working actively on getting the fire under control.

@UnknownX @BarrettSimms @NyanRadscorpion

• Like 4

[Darkness. . . Pain. . . Muffled yelling. . .]

Floating. . . Drifting. . . Shaking. . .

It hurts. 

Man 1: "No sign of the firefighters!"

Man 2: "We don't have time to wait! Get these people out of here!"

Sirens. . . So loud. . . 

It hurts too.

Woman: "Check vitals!"

Man 3: "And where the fuck am I supposed *muffled* . . ."

[Silence. . . ]

Woman: "Amanda Shepard, female, 28, severe chemical burns. Get her to ER. Start *muffled* . . ."

Father: *muffled* . . . "Where is she?! Where is my daughter?!"

Man: "Sir! You need to *muffled* . . ."

[Silence. . .]

Woman: "Feeding tube, *muffled* . . . Catheter and *muffled* . . . IV drips with 10 CC's of *muffled* . . . Monitoring *muffled* . . . "

Man: "*muffled* . . . More bandages! *muffled* . . . "

[Silence. . .]

Man: "She won't make it through the night. Call the family."

[Silence. . . ]

[A slow, steady beeping sound. . . ]

Woman: "She's stable. All we can do now is wait."

[Silence. . . ]

((Well that post was. . . Colorful.))

• Like 2

Screeching tires are heard..the man in the white mask steps back even more as the van comes crashing through the front of the bank doors. The van comes to a stop the heisters all get out and head to the bank vault. The man in the white mask grabs the knocked out cop and places him in a room. He closes the door behind him cocking back his shotgun walking over to the main area of the bank.

"hmm..." the man in the white mask thinks to himself and hops up on the top of the bank counters. "EVERYONE DOWN!" Ok yea he is talking to himself and there is no-one inside the bank but us criminals but its time for some fun. "I WILL SHOOT THE NEXT PERSON WHO LOOKS UP AT ME!.....ok ok ...."He double overs and laughs slapping his knee." I always wanted to do that, even if no-one is here." He stands on counters still dressed in all white looking back at the heisters to and then the front door, again back at the heisters and then the front door, pointing his shotgun at the front door when he does like he is some kind of GI-joe guy.

"HEY you in the white suite..I still think me and you are the ..what is taking them so lonnnnnnnnnng!" he acts like a kid and stops his foot. "I mean I could of got C4 and blow that damn vault by now! "he stomps his foot again. "Can we pleaaaaaaase hurry before the power gets on and the whole freakin Island knows what we are doing!" He shakes his head. "Geezeee"

*Sirens in the distance are heard*

The man in the white mask roles his eyes. "Well this party is going to be over soon." 

(ugh sorry for it being short waiting on the heist dude to post...also..but I love the COLORS and Anderson...your awesome love the post)

5943389d7bce3_whitemask.thumb.jpg.55cd8d854a016f6c30ec54985b3ff837.jpg

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 1

Three black SUVs pull up to the bank. They all park in away like a line so that they have covers. Agent Simms climbs out drawing his m4 seeing that a Van has crashed through the bank and a man standing on the counters swing his shotgun around, talking to someone. All the agents line up behind cover of the SUVs and point towards the bank. Knowing that they heard the sirens and now can see the lights. Simms grabs a bull horn from the back of the SUV. 

"This is the DEA you are surround, come on out with you hands up!" 

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* A shotgun blast sprays the SUVs as the agents duck.

"Rules of engagement?" One of the agents say, looking at Simms

"Fuck it, to much shit is happening tonight... return fire!"

The agents stand up behind cover from the suv and open fire into the bank. Simms pointed his m4 right at the man in white mask and starts to lay into him. The man in the white mask would get hit falling down to the floor. Even though we can see past the van he knows he hit the man in the white mask from the blood spray when he got hit, Plus he is wearing white so you know he knows he hit him. The agents stop shooting into the bank.

"lets move in.... go slow" The agents and Simms stands up walking around the suvs and walk slowly up to the banks front door. They would split up into 3 teams heading to the door. 2 agents go left and 1 with simms go right while they leave one guy back by the suv to cover them.

( I want to thank @UnknownX for letting me shoot him lol..I have a bad feeling about what he will do next.)

5945730157996_DEAbadge.jpg.c4d79c1002f0478c345c476c92712381.jpg

• Like 1

((My posts will also be getting longer. Can only do short ones for now because, well. . . I'm in a coma. I'm about to post my last one for this chapter, so give me about an hour as I'm not home and I don't have the text color options for the phone version.))

*Thud a spray up blood shoots up into the air*

He falls back behind the counters. "OH WOW! That hurt!" he holds his chest and looks down." A nice shot if I do say so myself...but you did mess up my nice white suit.." He rolls over and gets into the crawling position. He starts to crawl away from the line of fire. He makes his way to where he put the rent a cop, he opens the door and slides in slamming the door behind him...The man in the white mask removes his mask and his white jacket suit.

"What the freak I sure hope that was Anderson" he laughs and points his shot gun at the door pushing the lock in with the barrel of his gun to lock the door. He smiles spitting up blood and looks over that knocked out rent a cop and laughs.  "Good times hey Paul Mart.Blart...Fart whatever your name is?" again he laughs laying there bleeding. it looks like Simms shot him right in the side of the gut. His now bloody white gloves are a nice red color. He put pressure on his wound. All he does is laugh laying there waiting for the DEA to come and get him..

(Soooo cold...im sooo cold...I got a plan FYI just wait and See!!))

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 1

[Darkness. . . Pain. . . A slow, steady beeping sound. . . Voices. . .]

Woman: "*muffled* . . . She probably can't hear you, but you're welcome to have about an hour or so alone with her. I'll be back in a while to check in. *receding footsteps* . . . . . .

Mother: *tearfully* "I can't even see her face. . ."

Father: "Be thankful for that. I got an eyefull when they were bringing her in."

Mother: *choked sob*

Brother: "Well, it looks like she'll be going as Freddy Kruger every Halloween now." *snickering*

Mother: "Jeffrey! That is not funny at all!"

Father: "Jeff. . . Have some respect. This is your sister. And besides, she's going to be the poster child for the new Plant."

Mother: "What? How so?"

Father: "Chemical danger awareness. It'll scare the piss out of the floor workers." *chuckling*

Brother: "OOOHHHHHH!" *loud laughter* 

Mother: "Shut up, both of you! That is horrible! How can you even *muffled* . . . "

[Silence. . . ]

Woman: "*muffled* . . . That kind of soft tissue just- *sigh* I'm sorry. There really isn't anything we can do for her eyes. As far as the burns, we can do our best, but she will have so many disfigurements, that-"

Father: "I don't care. I'll buy out every plastic surgeon in this city if I have to."

Woman: "Well, even something like that would take several years-"

Mother: "She's going to be ugly the rest of her life?! Blind AND ugly?!" *sob*

Woman: "Well, I wouldn't say-"

Father: "I don't care. She's still my daughter, ugly or not. She's still a human being and she can still have a career."

Mother: "But what about marriage?! What about grand children?! No one is going to love a deformed freak!"

Woman: "Mrs. Shepard, I'm sure it won't be as bad as *muffled* . . ."

[Silence. . . ]

Father: "I took out the life insurance. . . If she doesn't wake up in a week. . . I'll tell them to do it.

Mother: "It would really be for the best. . . I can't bear her living a half-life as some grotesque cripple. Our family would be ruined.

Father: "At least it wasn't Jeffrey. Our blood. And she never had to find out she was adopted. . . Try to see this as a blessing. Maybe God is telling us we should try again for a second child. . ."

[Faster machine beeps. . . An alarm. . . ]

Mother: *gasps* "What's happening?!"

Father: "Do you think she heard us?"

Mother: "Call the nurse!"

Father: "*Muffled* . . ."

[Silence.]

((And that's the end of my season one. Now to await season two. ^-^ ))

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChimeraSix said:

((And that's the end of my season one. Now to await season two. ^-^ ))

OOC: Season 2 is coming! We're building up to a grand finale. It's gonna be awesome. :P 

• Like 2

((before Walt get's hit))

"Okay done grab the fucking bags and let's move!"

Jack yells

Marco wields his shotgun like he was dancing with it

"The damn feds are here!"

Marco yells

The bodies start to pile up a bit

Walter shoots someone

"Fuck me Walt you're cold"

Tuscan says while hiding behind the teller's desk reloading

"Goddamn right"

"HEY THE VAULT IS CLEAR OF CASH LET'S BOUNCE"

Jack yells

"Getaway car's out back. HEY GUYS C'MON!"

Marco says

Tuscan comes running but Walter hangs back

"I'll meet you at the safehouse boys"

"Okay but if you die we'll take your cut."

"If you do I'll come haunt you!"

the three men head out back where three custom money green Volkswagen Golfs wait

they load up and drive off in their separate cars

(End for Marc and Jack season 1 till the finale! @BarrettSimms you can take tuscan)

• Like 2

"Move in move in."

DEA agents move into the build. Simms see the three guys running  in the back with bags  of money.

"Shit they are moving to the back. Go go go...FREEZE!"

two the DEA agents run after the heist guys from the back. Simms points to his other DEA to clear the area. Simms starts to check the doors and then see a blood trail. He slowly moves with his gun up and follows the blood trail that leads to a door. Blood all over the door handle and door. Simms stacks up on the door and kicks the door wide open.

The door swings open he see the man in the white mask dressed up all in white  sitting at the desk across from him hold a shotgun pointed to the door. With out a beat Simms opens up fire hitting the man in the white mask sitting the chair with a 3 round burst to the chest. "Holy shit..." Simms looks down and see the Bank security guard on the ground slowly moving. "Hey buddy you ok!?!?" Swings his M4 to his back and kneels over the guard seeing that he is bleeding from his gut, puts pressure on his wound. "Hey buddy you will be ok!  Mark call wagon we got a down officer here! " he yells as the power in the whole city turns back on and the bank alarms starts to go off. The other DEA agents that went after the heist guys come running back in saying that they did not catch them. one of the agents gets on his radio since the power is back on and starts calling for an ambulance.

10 to 15 minutes later the ambulance drives up to the bank and quickly goes to work on the down security guard getting him prep for the ride to the hospital. Simms looks at his other agents and shakes his head.."Its not over yet...guys now we have a Heist team to go after.." looks at his watch seeing that the sun is about to come up. "Well lets get to work we have to find them..now that the man in white mask is dead we can work on some real criminals.

(Thanks for @UnknownX for letting me put him in my Season 1 final script. I have a feeling that I did not kill him....seems to easy.... Can't wait for Season 2!)

• Like 2

*blink, blink, blink*

ughh where am I? why does it smell funny? He looks around then looks down..."where are my clothes" he says to himself. Sitting up he starts to focus and see he is in the hospital. "ouchie" He says to himself hold his side.."ohhh..it worked!" he says to himself again and smiles. the old switch a roonie. He thinks as he remembers has it went down."

-memory thought-

the man in the white mask is on the ground laughing spitting up blood. he looks over at the rent a cop and then smiles. He gets to his knees as he starts to undress himself and the rent a cop. He dresses the cop in his white suit and places him behind the desk in the chair. He then grabs the shotgun and unloads the shotgun shells out of it placing them on the desk in front of him. he smiles and picks up white mask sliding it right over the rent a cop face. "You look so pretty!" he claps and finishes put on the cops uniform. He then hears someone walking to the door he quickly grabs the cops hats and places it over his head laying on the ground with a grin on his face.

-memory thought over-

A giant grins comes over his face. and stands up out of the bed looking for clothes.

"oh hey.." He spots a guy next to him that seems to out cold and grabs his clothes. A nice pair of jeans, a nice red t-shirt and a brown jacket, with a black nike cap. "Well this guys has no sense of style..." He pulls the nike cap down as far as he can so his face is some what covered. and walks out of his room and towards the exit whistling.

Now that man in the black cap walks out front door but then quickly stops and seeing an ambulance stopping right in front of him. "Well that was rude.."

Two EMT hop out from the back grabbing the roll bed thingy as a cop comes up behind the man in the black cap

Cop: "Excuse me can you leave the area?"

He nods and starts to walk away, but looks back to see who is in the ambulance.....he stops as he can not believe that it is Agent Anderson. A wonderful smile comes over his face and turns around. He walks back behind the cop quickly taking his pistol from the cops holster and blast him right in the back of the neck. blood sprays on his hat and a little bit of his face, he quickly points the gun to the two EMTs and pops them real quick dropping the EMTs, before they knew what was happening.

"Wooooooooooo" He dorps the gun and quickly walks over to her "time for a ride my dear"

He pushes Anderson back into the back of the ambulance and hops in with her closing the doors behind him and locking them.He laughs and smiles walking to the front of the ambulance but stops and grabs a needle full of something that looks looks like it will knock a person out but isn't sure just grabs it and pockets it. He hops into the front seat and hits the gas the sirens go off as he hits the road. "man it stinks in here" He rolls down the window and sticks head out the window like a dog. his black nike cap goes flying off as he feels the air run across his face and his messy medium length hair blows in the wind, he closes his eyes. "Ahhhhhhhh this is the life!" He yells over the siren and the lights and then slicks back his hair.

About 30 mins later he comes to a stop and turns off the sirens but leaves the lights on. "Honey we are here!" He laughs and climbs out. the sun is just coming up as he has parked up on a cliff looking over the ocean. He slicks his hair back and walks toward the cliffs edge to watch the sun rise...

(That is it my Season 1 post hope you all like it all up to Anderson to close Season 1 and everyone get ready for season 2)

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 1