Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

Time: next night between 1am and 2am

Static hits all the tvs around the city. But with a blink of an eye it goes to that dark room with one single light above, that is shining down on a man in a tux slumped over tied up in a chair. A pocket watch falls from the top of the screen it reads 12:00 the watch slowly starts to go back in forth.

“Hickory Dickory Dock…the mouse ran up clock…the clock struck two and I SAID BOOOO!”

With that the pocket watch was thrown past the sleeping Mr. Swan and shattered against the wall behind him. Judge Swan jolts up breathing heavy and looking around scared as he is trying to figure out what just happen. The man in the white mask head comes from the side of the camera close up.

“Hello…it’s me again and this story is coming to an end..So again if you have forgot my name is….”

Mr. Swan starts to yell. “HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP!”

The man in the white mask turns his head to look at Swan and then steps back into frame of the camera.  He leans down grabs the duct tape off the floor and smacks it across his mouth.

“Shut up!….this is all your fault!”

The man in the white mask reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small knife. He pops it open and then turns it around in his hand and slams the small knife into Mr. Swan’s thigh.

His voice low “Now you have something to yell about!” A muffled sound is heard coming from the mouth of Mr. Sawn. The man in the white mask laughs and then let’s go of the knife and turns around to look at the camera.

• Like 2

“Since no-one took me seriously it looks like I am going to have to step up my game…” He takes a step closer to the camera. “So what does that mean? Well for one I don’t need this guy anymore.” With that he turns around reaches into his black jacket once again and pulls a pistol out and stands sideways as he points the gun at Mr. Swan.

“Judge Matt..” *Sneezes* “Chew” Swan! I hear by sentence you to..” Voice gets low. “ DEATH!”

*BAM* a laugh is heard. Swan falls backwards from the blast and lands on the ground still tied up but now on the ground. The man in the white mask laughs once again as he drops the pistol and walks over to Swan it kind of looks like he is straddling him and bends down.

“Oh really? You’re still alive? You see him bend down even more and then that muffled scream is heard. The man in the white mask then hops off of Mr. Swan and walks back into camera view. He now has a bloody finger on his right hand on his white gloves.

“Well Ladies and gents, this story has come to an end. So if you are watching this, and you are at the Police station, why don’t you go outside? There is a gift for you, it’s wrapped up in a judge’s robe.“ Yeah that’s right people it was recorded and the judge has been laying on the footsteps of the PD station ever since the video has started. I’m mean don’t get me wrong he is alive and well if you look at the time and the pocket watch you could of figure it out. I hope.

“And with that I am your host….” The man in the white mask cell phone starts to ring “My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard….” The man in the white mask quickly reaches into his pocket and turns off the ringer.

“I should really get that changed..” He takes out his phone and turns it sideways. It looks like he is watching a video.

“Well well well it looks like we have a new player folks...” He pockets his phone and walks up to the hand held camera, and gets a close up of himself. “Stay tune because this one is going to get nasty!” The camera shuts off as all the tvs in the city go back to normal.

• Like 2

Without any success, and the mayor unwilling to cooperate with terrorists to get us the half-million dollars.
The time had reached 1 AM, just as promised, and the TV's flickered back to the broadcast.

Zoey got the call from an officer at the station, who gave her the url to broadcast.

She'd pull over to the side, and watch it on her phone. Just as the broadcast started. She noticed a window in the background, with a sign. Recognizing the place.
With no time to waste, she tosses her phone to the passenger seat, and puts her rusty old car into gear. And drives.

A few minutes later, she arrives at the old abandoned facility. She makes sure to park some distance away, to not get noticed.
And she pulls out her gun and approaches the facility silently, but quickly.

Makes her way inside, without seeing anyone. She finally reaches the main room. First thing she spots is the tipped over chair, blood, and some used duct tape lying around.
He'd holster her gun, and rushes over. Making a huge rookie mistake, not properly securing the area, and forgetting her phone in her car.

"Crap!", she'd muster to herself as she realizes she was too late, and the stream was just a recording.

(( Your move @UnknownX. Zoey is pretty vulnerable for an ambush right now. :P ))

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 2

The light above Zoey would flicker on and of a couple times before clicking on. A low humming sound from the light is heard and then from the darkness around her a whistle is heard more like a song whistle. (Hes got the whole world in his hands) He stops and steps out from the shadows next to his gun that he dropped on ground when he shot the Judge in the shoulder.

"Well helllllllooooo nurse...." The man in the white mask with white gloves and a long black coat stands before Zoey.

"I know I thought I told the police that if a piggy tries to find me that I would come back on air and tell all my Watchers that I would put a bounty on each and every Cops head.." With that he take another step closer to Zoey and crosses his arms.

"So why are you her my little sexy vixen? Come to arrest me? come to shoot me?" *beep* A button was pressed while his hands were crossed as the hand held camera light turns on, and a TV behind the camera also turns on showing both of them in the frame of the camera. He tilts his head and then kinda of makes a jump at her but doesn't touch her. and then bends over and laughs.

"ha ha ha Sorry so sorry I had to break the tension between us" He stands back up and looks and points to the camera and points to her shaking his head. "Ok ok lets be honest with ourselves its late your not going to arrest me your not going to shoot me and you don't want to do paperwork for the rest of the night do you? So how about I give you a gift and we will see each other another day because I am a very very busy man?" He starts to slowly reach into his coat about to pull something out.

((Let the stand off begin your up @Norway174 ))

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

Zoey stands up from the empty bloodied chair and looks around as the light flickers.
Her eyes then meets the dark eye holes of the white mask.

She'd quickly react by drawing her gun, and pointing it at the man, just as the camera came back on. She could see herself and the criminal on the TV being live broadcasted.

"I've came to arrest... Hey! Turn that off!", she'd shout. "Put your hands up!"

The situation would tense up even further as she notices he's slowly reaching for something.
"STOP THAT! DON'T MAKE ME SHOOT YOU!", she'd practically beg him, really not wanting to shoot anyone on live TV.
Though, being prepared to do so if she has to.

Her attention being clearly focused to what he's about to take out of his coat.

(( Your turn, @UnknownX. ))

• Like 2

With her gun drawn point right him and his right hand in his coat and the other hand opening it so slightly, he takes his left hand off the coat and hold it up.

“Easy their Annie Oakley easy. I said I have a gift for you all’s you have to do is let me walk right out those doors.” He points behind her with his left hand that is raised. He then slowly places his hand on top of her gun trying to lower it. The tv behind the hand held camera on a tri pod had a counter that was going up. The counter was showing how many people are watching around the city to see what is going to happen in the standoff.

“Hold a second is this your first time on the job?” He quickly takes his hand out from his coat pocket with nothing to show “Tisk Tisk” his finger waves back n forth. “Did you even call for backup!?” He looks into her eyes not knowing if she did or did not call for back up but the way she is acting is making it look like she did not. A small laughter is heard coming from the man in the white mask as he spins around to her back. Well more of a laughing twirl if you can picture that.

Standing behind her he places his white gloved hands on her shoulder and leans in. She can see his white mask in the corner of her eye. “What’s your name Annie? Is it ok Annie? Is it ok?” he laughs once again as he lets go of her and steps back in front of her. “Ok where we….I were think I was like this.” He puts his left hand up and places his right hand back into his coat. “We have to make sure the watchers, are getting their rocks off here.” The counter on the tv continues to climb. “Does it depress you? To know just how alone you really are”

(Up next @Norway174)

• Like 2

Zoey moves her finger off the trigger as the masked man puts his hands up.

However, she'd move the finger back. And attempt to keep her aim as he tried to lower her gun.
She looks behind him, at the TV and notices the counter.

And she narrows her eyes, and changes her expression for a moment to that of a worried one once he questions her, about the first time on the job, and the back up.

Quickly changes her expression back, trying to keep her poker face, and bluffs. "They're on their way."

She does give him the benefit of the doubt, and lets him walk around behind her. She remains quiet as when he questions her about her name. Though, he FBI badge would be visible on her belt.

Simply watches as the masked man walks in front of her again.
She'd look back to the counter on the TV, and then over to the tri-pod camera.

"I'm not sorry to have to disappoint your viewers. But your show ends now."

She'd raise her gun towards the camera in the masked man's hand. And attempts to shoot it out of his hand.

(( Your turn, @UnknownX! ))

• Like 2

*Bam* His camera was shot and the tv turned to static. The man in the white mask looked to the camera and then to her, then back to the camera and then back to her. He dropped to his knees.

"Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy why would you do that? They watchers, they want to see what is going on!"

He lowers his head and grabs at her pants and tugs on them as he looks up at her. He see her FBI badge and then looks up at his hands rest on her pant legs.

"Special agent Anderson...why?" his voice gets low. "Do you have any idea what you did?" He shakes his head and and looks down he then raises his hands up." Go ahead take me away." with that the man in the white mask slowly stands up with his hands out towards her. Keeping his head lowered and his hands out towards her he just shook his head.

"no idea...no Idea...Yes she did know what she was doing...shut up no she didn't, She wants what you want.....but she shot the camera!...you have no idea what you just did....shes a fed she knows what she doing....NO! everything is going to plan....."

The man in the white mask looked back at her. Special agent Anderson holster her gun and reaches for her handcuffs. She would slap one of the handcuffs on the mans wrist, but before she would place the second one on the man in the white mask would spin his arm around and himself to get to her backside once again. 

"oops to slow special agent Anderson." With that he pushes her twisted arm up to make sure she felt the pain. "This wont hurt a bit....well it might for a second but when you wake up you will be in a new world." With his other hand he pulls out a needle from his coat and sticks it into her neck slowly pressing the knock out liquid into her blood stream. The man in the white mask whispers in her ear. " Rock a by baby on the treetop....." The knock liquid would kick in knocking her out in his arms. he quickly tosses the needle away and spins her around as he body goes limp. "no no no tonight we dance!" The man in the white mask takes his new special agent lady and starts to dance with her limp body.

( your up @Norway174  :) )

• Like 2

"Looks like you're going away for a really long time...", Zoey speaks up.

She'd raise a brow in confusion, with her gun still pointed at him as it sounds like he's talking to himself.
Thinking to herself this guy is clearly a nut job.

Zoey holsters her gun, and takes out a pain for cuffs. And she goes to cuff one of the Masked mans hand, and then attempts to spin him around, to cuff his other hand behind his back. Feeling pretty confident she had this in the box.
Then out of nowhere, he suddenly grabbed her wrist, and pulled himself behind her. With her wrist behind her back.

And she could feel him pulling her wrist up, causing her pain in her arm.
She'd let out a soft whimper, "Oww..Oww..Oww..Oww...."

Before she could say anything else, she'd feel a needle in her neck. Which is was making her sleepy.
"W-w-w-what'd you do to me...!?", she'd ask out, as her visions blacks out, and she doesn't feel her legs anyone.
She'd hear the whisper in her ear, and then feels like being tossed and spun around. As finally everything turns dark and quiet.

Zoey had been knocked out.

(( Wonder where Zoey's gonna end up. :P @UnknownX ))

• Like 2

Next Night Between 11pm and 12am

**Bang, bang, bang* "Wake up sleeping beauty its time to start the show."

Bright lights turn on a single Camera which is hanging high turns on. She would see the red light on from the camera. Agent Anderson would find her self in tall cylinder container with a faucet attached to the container about arms length away where she could reach it if she had to.

"Wonderful your up! now smile cause we are going live in 3....2......1" Once again static on all the tvs in the city appear. But this time it came on perfectly. The man in the white mask, and now a white coat and white gloves. Oh yeah all white this time. He is seen sitting on a safety bar.

"Who is ready for story time?" He claps his hands. "With me! Your favorite villain. Now I know what your asking...where are you now? Well its simple look around, look behind me figure it out. You know why you want to figure this out? because we have a very very special guess in the house tonight." with that he points to the camera with his remote as the camera moves down, not only showing more where he maybe but the camera moves down to where there lays agent Anderson and some kind of junk around her. A laughter is heard as the camera moves back to him. He then hops off and put the camera on follow mode.

"Now what am I going to do with this fed? its simple." He leans over her cylinder container from the top looking down at her. "Since you did not take me seriously the first time, it time to step up my game. " As he leans over the container from the top looking down he looks back at the camera. " So we are going to play a little game its called which container is the fed in!" 

He stops leaning on the containers and then leans back against the bar, and cross his arms "So here is the game there are three containers...one has the lovely Special agent Zoey Anderson... I will get back to you on what her special surprise is in a minute. The second container just has water in it, nothing special just water.....now the third...." He starts to laugh a little. "The third as poison liquid solution in it...now I know what your saying, well then we just wont open that container with the poison in it.." He shakes his finger at the camera.

"tisk tisk my watcher friends...you see the one thing I did not mention beside little miss Anderson special surprise, is that you have only two....yes two choices..if you pick the water and and Anderson, the poison does not get release. But if you pick Anderson and the poison.....the water doesn't get release but the poison does and it goes right into the water system of the city and then there is going to a lot and I mean a lot of sick or dead people...." the man dressed all in white stops leaning against the bar and back to agent Anderson.

"And now for her special surprise that I all know you have been waiting for....Ohhh let me just show you!" He turns around and starts to spin a wheel. The camera moves over to where she is in the containers as blood, guts, black stuff and fish parts start pouring out of the faucet above her. He stops and leans back down looking down at her.

"Fish guts...yup that's right fish guts....you see once I close this lid sooner or later that fish guts will fill the container and she will drown in that black, bloody liquid..." He laughs "ok so you know the game....and now here is the time...you have 24 hours til the containers fills to the tippy top, But your in luck Agent Anderson..."he looks back down at her " you see that junk down there....if you follow that hose down to where the junk is there is a fish bowl helmet mask thingy that will allow you to breath for 1 hour, with the air pumping down to you. Buuuuuuuut there is a catch once the 23rd hour hits your fish bowl mask thingy will soon start to fill up with fish guts...Sorry...but you will live for a little bit longer for your fellow officers to find you. GOOD LUCK!" 

He closes the lid and then opens it.."Oh yeah there is a phone in there someone in a plastic bag it only has a battery life for one maybe two phone calls...." He closes the lid again and whistles as he leaves the area. The cameras stay on for the Watchers the three containers to see who will pick what and to see what will happen...a happy ending? or a sad ending? 

(Next @Norway174 Here is a link of what I was thinking to show you what your working with. Containers Fish bowl mask thingy)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

• Like 1

Zoey walks up, confused and disoriented. She quickly finds herself in the tank.

"W-w-what... The..!? H-heyy!! HEELP! Let me out of here!!", she'd yell out.

She'd look up at notices the masked man, all dressing in white, talking down to her.
Hearing everything he says too the camera too.

She'd then shout out again, hoping the camera would pick up on it. "Save the city! Don't let him release the poison into the water system!"

Looks over to the faucet as it starts pouring the fish guts, and blood and whatever else.
She quickly rummages trough the junk in the tank, trying not to puke. Feeling very sick by it.

She grabs the helmet and the bag with the cell phone. Just as she notices the lid above her closing, sealing her in the container with the fish guts filling it up from the faucet.

Instead of doing the logical thing, and put the helmet on. She goes all McGyver, and use the helmet, and places it over the faucet.
And sealing it tight around the edges. To prevent any more from flowing into the container. Hopefully the pressure isn't strong enough to break the seal around the helmet.
She'd grab some more junk lying around, and sealing it further, to reinforce the helmet.

She then takes the phone, and calls 911. "Hello, I don't have much time. This phone is about to die. This is Special Agent Anderson. Yes... From the TV, in the tank, yes. I need units to my location right now! Trace the phone, I don't know where I am..."

Just as she said that, the phone turned dark, and had ran out of battery. No idea if the operator managed to get a trace or not.

"Fuck!", she'd say to herself, as she tosses the phone away. And goes back to holding the helmet in place.

(( If any officer want to join in on this, now would be a good a time! :P You can use the 911 call Zoey made as an RP hook to join. Simply respond to the call, and let's say the trace was successful, and... Yeah... Then you arrive here. Or we could wait for @UnknownX to go next. But not sure that makes any sense, seeing as he just left.

I don't know. Guess we'll see if this picks up any interest. If not, I'll just have to escape on my own... >_> (Which I do have plan for, by the way.) ))

• Like 1

Watching all this unfold on the police tv where the news should be. All the officers around the area are stunned as they cannot believe what they are watching on tv. DEA agent B. Simms is sitting in his office shaking his head. He looks out of his office seeing all the officers standing around and slams his hands on his desk standing up grabbing his radio.

“All DEA agents available suit up and meet up in the parking lot for a quick briefing!”

Simms runs out of his office past the standing around officers and heads to the parking lot to meet up with a squad of DEA agents. About 5 minutes later Simms makes it to the parking lot seeing a squad of DEA agents suiting up.

“Gentlemen!” Simms walks over to his car and pops the trunk with his remote.

“We have an FBI agent Anderson in some trouble and we have less than 24 hours to find her.”

Simms grabs his DEA vest out from the trunk and slides it on.

“I don’t know where she is but someone on this damn island should know from the clues that the man in the white mask was showing us so speak up throw me some ideas on where she might be.”

Clicking his vest together he looks at the squad then back down to his pistol taking it out of the holster and cocking the pistol back to put a round in the chamber. As he reaches into the trunk once more to grab his assault rifle, which is a m4 with a laser and light combo attachment, and acog scope, with a vert grip. He slams a mag into the m4 and cocks it back and slings it over his shoulder by the sling

“Alright choices I like them, problem is that there are three you guys said so we have to split up into teams. So you 3 are alpha squad it the first location you said. You 3 are Bravo squad you hit the second location and I will take you 2 and we will be Echo squad, if it is clear head find out who isn’t clear and then join them. Let’s get agent Anderson back home safe, move out.”

The DEA agents split into their own 3 man squad and head to the different locations that were mention.

Over the radio: “Bravo team as secured the location no luck on agent Anderson.”

Simms grabs his radio on his vest and presses the button. “Ten-four, meet up with alpha team since you are closer than I am and report back”

Black SUV with his blues on pulls into a fish camp/fish processing plant on the docks. Simms quickly see agents Anderson car. Simms steps out with his m4 in hand and looks around, it is dark now about 10 or 11 o’clock. Simms grabs his radio.

“All units report to Echo squad, I say again report to echo squad.”

He knows this is the place because it smells like dead fish and it’s far enough for anyone to kill someone and won’t find their bodies forever. With the wave of his finger and a sharp point to the area meaning move out. Simms turns his DEA hat around and with the 2 man DEA squad moves towards the plant. The reach the door to the plant and stack up.

5945730157996_DEAbadge.jpg.c4d79c1002f04

(hope its ok I jump in)

Edited by BarrettSimms
  • Like 2

Time: 23 hours

When the DEA agents bust thru the door there will be a tv above them showing agent Anderson inside the cylinder container. But since it is hour 23 that means that she can no longer have the fish bowl helmet pushing out the fish guts as now where it was pouring out is now pouring down the hose. With the pressure of the fish guts and the pressure of the faucet coming out the fish bowl pops right off and now both ends are starting to fill up the container. The tv switches over to the man in the white mask.

“Oh look what we have here….a knight in shining armor to save the princess Zoey.” He laughs “Well Mr. Knight in shining armor you better hurry she is at the end of the plant, and remember pick two containers before they unlock. Oh and one more thing. Do not attempt to open the hatch above the container because if you do the poison will be release no matter if you pick the correct one or not. Tick tock boys it’s filling up faster now “He laughs and the tv switches back to agent Anderson as the fish guts, blood, black fishy stuff is now waist deep.

• Like 1

The DEA squad bust thru the door just like the man in the white mask said they would and stopped looking at the tv.

“Shit, come on guys move, move, move to the back of the plant. Watch for traps!”

The 3 man squad quickly moves with guns pointed up and the flashlights on.  In a triangle pattern they walk quickly looking up ,down, left, right, behind them you name it they are doing it. The finally reach the 3 containers, that are marked 1, 2, 3. There is a panel right in front of them that says “Choose wisely and she will be free, choice wrong and you will see what chaos I can bring.”

“Come on, how are we supposed to know what is the right two?”

Quickly Simms walks over to one of the containers and starts to bang on it

“AGENT ANDERSON!”

The rest of the DEA show up there is only a few minutes left before the poison is sent out into the water system of the city.

“Guys look around find out something that we can tell where the poison is.”

Simms keeps banging the containers “Anderson!” he yells “ANDERSON!” He sighs and thinks. "What did that lunatic say...1 has Anderson in it, the 2nd container has water in it and the 3rd has Poison....but then he said he will tell us what is going to happen to Anderson...so maybe its one is water, two has poison, and Three has Anderson in it??" He looks at his team and thinks...time is running out quickly only have minutes left.

(Uhh @Norway174 you up? or do I pick? and hope we get it right?)

Edited by BarrettSimms
  • Like 2

Zoey hears some banging sounds against one of the containers.

She'd bang back, just as the fish guts and whatever starts building up pressure, and breaks the seal she had made, and starts filling up her container.
She'd yell back, "IN HERE! Send the poison to me, and save the city!".

(( @UnknownX probably has to be the one to describe to you the water and poison tanks. @BarrettSimms good luck in rescuing me and save the city! xD Perhaps you two could work out something in PMs, like me and UnkownX did. ))

• Like 2

Hears the bang in the third container. One of the DEA agents bang on it again and listens to.

"Simms she is in number three!"

Simms walks over to the panel and looks down at it.He slings his m4 around his back and sighs. His hand hovers over number 3 button, he presses the button as it lights green. he looks up at his guys and then back to the last numbers to pick.

"Screw it im going with my gut"

He slam his fist down on the button number "1" and it lights up Green also A pictures shows up on the panel  as its the man in the white mask.

"1 and 3 is what you pick lucky 13 you win...she is free and so is your city is safe. (Hope you don't mind X I stole your line from our PMs)" the man in the white mask says. a small door opens on 1 and 3 container spilling out the water in one and the fish guts and what not out of three. All the officers step back as the ground is covered in water and fish guys. Simms walks over to containers three.

"Anderson?!? you ok?" 

He extends his hand insides the container.

"Anderson?"

He looks back at the other DEA agents.

"Someone Call Poison control and get tank 2 cleared, and call EMS "

The DEA agents do what they are told and make the calls.

( @Norway174 you or @UnknownX are up)

• Like 1

Zoey slides out of the container as it's opened, along with the fish guts, out on the floor.

She'd shrug, and stand up with the help from Barret.
She immediately noticed his badge,
"DEA, Agent Simms, huh? Well... You're just in time. However there's no drugs in there. I've checked."
Zoey jokingly thumbs back to the container she was just in.

"I need some air...", she'd say and the head outside, away from the DEA Agents, before the EMS arrive.

She'd look around the outside for a moment, thinking to herself. Still covered in fish guts. "Where'd I park that damned rust bucket of a car again?"

Shrugging, Zoey starts walking around the neighborhood. After 20 minutes, she finally finds her car. And goes to sit in the drivers seat.
She'd lean over to the passenger seat, and opens the glove box. Taking out a small bottle of Jack Daniels. And starts drinking directly from the bottle.

As she then notices, in the corner of her eye, a black box sitting on the passenger seat.

Zoey inspects the box closer. It's a black box, with a white bow attached to it. And a note. Which reads; "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Zoey quickly stops touching it, and opens her glove compartment again, and takes out a pair of plastic gloves. As to not leave any more fingerprints, or ruin any that may already be there. And she'd carefully open the box. Revealing a white mask laying inside of it.

She inspects it closer, and peeks under the mask. Without moving it too much.

Zoey shrugs, and closes the box. Taking another sip of her Jack Daniels, before placing the bottle away under the glove compartment.
And starts her car, then drives off to the police station. Where she's also been living temporarily.

When she arrives at the station, she drives down to the garage. Then calls for a couple of CSU Investigators down to her car, to check the car and, more importantly, the box. And keep her updated on any of their findings.

In the mean time, Zoey heads to the locker rooms to take a shower, and change her clothes.

Then she heads back to her office, and lies down on the couch. Having brought with her bottle of Jack Daniels, she falls asleep drinking.

(( Sorry for my month long hiatus. Real life happened. Anyway, I'm back'ish now.

@UnknownX - You'll have to let me know what the CSU people are gonna find, either here, or via PMs. That can be evidence such as your DNA on the car, or the box itself, like a finger print or a strand of hair. And the material of the mask, where or how it's made. How new it is. Etc... Anything that could help us in catching you. If anything at all.

@BarrettSimms - Good rescue. Sorry I had Zoey leave. I figured being stuck in a RP conversation on this forum would take too long. :P And possibly even be a bit spammy. Or we'd have to assume what the other one was saying, which wouldn't be fun for the other if one assumed wrong. ))

Edited by Norway174
Formating
  • Like 1

The man in the white mask throws his remote at the tv breaking the screen.

"Damn you Agent Simms....you are no fun."

He lowers his head sitting his leather chair and removes his mask. tossing it to the ground. The warehouse that he is in is a big warehouse for some kind of chemicals. but he was sitting in the office with now a broken tv. Rubbing his face he moans and shakes his head as he thinks of his next great game to play with Agent Anderson and now the new player Simms. He leans back into the chair and looks up at the warehouse roof.

"to play....or to kill...to set another trap...or to kill....to burn the city down..or to kill....."

he moves his head in a circular motion and then stands up  while still looking up at the warehouse roof. He reaches into his black trench coat and pulls his pistol out and quickly points it to the person that is tied up and looking at him trying to scream but can't because of the duct tape. 

"To kill..." He pulls the trigger back shooting the tied up man on the ground, and drops the gun down by his feet.

"sorry about that Mr. manager of chemicals warehouse guy but you saw my face. He then removes his white gloves and tosses them also to the ground and walks out of the office. He steps out of the office as the ground is all wet other workers as tied up screaming...well trying too as they see the man in the black trench coat walk out. Raising his arms he smiles and walks.

"Ladies and gentleman, I thank you for your services and hospitality but I have a date with someone very that is close to my heart."

He walks out of the warehouse and reaches into his pocket taking out a zippo with an 'X" on it. With that he lights the zippo and looks at the flame. "Time to watch the city burn...and with Anderson you will watch it with me.." A very low evil laugh erupts from him as he tosses the lighter behind him laughing and walking away. The zippo hit the ground with the gas covered floor through out the warehouse as it quickly lights up the warehouse in seconds and the man disappears into the night once again.

( @Norway174 - Well now you may have more stuff to find me in this fire once the fire dies down. I left a gun and a mask and a zippo with my finger prints on them but it may be burned so good luck? do what you have to do :) )

7 hours ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

how do i join this?

just jump in where ever you see fit. it is pretty open right now.

driving by in a black Mercedes SL500 a dark man is a all back suit observes the fire

"Oh shit that's the chemical warehouse!"

he exclaims worried for an explosion and driving away

he pulls out his phone but instead of calling the cops he calls his friend

"Hey 'Red Army' man it's 'Not Here', the chem warehouse we was gonna raid is on fire looks like it might blow!"

*shit man nuthin we can do about it now. Meet me at the safe house*

the man hangs up and drives to the safe house

he goes inside, there is a white man dressed in a all white suit waiting for him

"Fuck Marco what we gonna do this weekend then" the man says

"I dunno call that nigga you knew mike or somethin"

"Mickey yeah he could have something he needs done"

Marco grabs a Mountain Dew from a mini fridge

"Yeah but some strange shits been going down recently and I dunno what to do" Marco says as he opens the soda

"just hope that white mask nigga don't show up"

(little backstory Marco "Not Here" and Jack "Red Army" are heisters for hire  and were going to raid the warehouse for meth ingredients"

• Like 2

*BEEP, BEEP BEEP* 

A red van backs up to the safe house right up to the front door. And wouldn't you know it? the man in the white mask hops out of the passenger side of the van wearing a very stylus white suit, white gloves, and white shoes. (I mean he is looking Tight!) Knowing what will happen if he just walks right through the front door the man in the white mask claps his hands together and makes his way to the back of the van and the front door.

*Knock, Knock, Knock* "Helloooooo anyone in there?"

Taking a step back towards the van he places his right hand on the back van door, and reaches into his pant pocket waiting for them to answer it. Knowing the door would open and a gun would probably be pointed in his face he was ready to speak.

"Whoa whoa whoa...before you shoot maybe we should talk!" The man in the white mask would says when looking down at the barrel of a gun. He slowly would open the back door of the van where there is a pile of cash in the back. He then would remove his left hand from his pants pocket and flicks open a Zippo lighter. He would step in front of the open van door holding up the light acting like he would throw the lighter behind him if they didn't want to talk.

"All's I want to do is talk but if you kill me I toss this lighter behind me and all this cash just goes up in a flame. but here is the kicker this money is your money!" He laughs and still holds the lighter in his hand. "And here is the kicker...I know that you guys wanted to hit this place but someone set the damn thing on fire..sooo as a barging chip I thought I would just hit it for you and show up here with the cash...so what do you say? I come in we talk and I give you guys all this money just for talking to me?"

He starts to toss the lighter between his hand. Back n forth, back n forth waiting for answer..knowing how these guys operate, I mean they are criminals and people like us love money... they would agree to his terms to 'talk'.  The man in the white mask whistle as they would agree. The drivers side door opens and a man wearing a white mask almost like his but not really. The driver would walk over and stand next to the man in the white mask as he hands him the lighter.

"Now John do not drop the lighter or these nice fellas will not get their money and then you will never get what you want that I have.."

The man now known as John seems shakie and sniffing like he was crying, he would nod his head and stand there. The man in the white mask would turn to the gun man raises his arms. "PERFECT! lead the way Mr. gun man, take me to your leader!" he claps his hands ready to follow the gun man.

(( @NyanRadscorpion Sorry dude I couldn't wait for your email I had to type it up I was itching at it. just check your email when you get a chance and I can explain more. @Norway174 Where you at girl? I don't know what else I can do to get your attention lol jk hope all is well. look forward to your guys post.))

• Like 1

Zoey get waken up by an Officer Nate knocking on her door not even 20 minutes later.

Nate: "Ma'am, Special Agent Anderson...?"

Zoey sighs, and answers.

Zoey: "Yes, what is it?"
Nate: "I'm sorry to disturb you. But I thought you should know. There's been a fire."
Zoey: "A fire? Why are waking me for a fire? Call the fire fighters for that."
Nate: "They're already enroute, ma'am. But what you should know is that a man in white mask was seen leaving the perimeter by some nearby security cameras."
Zoey: "Fuck... Does this guy never rest! Alright, Nate, pull your car out. I need you to take me there."
Nate: "Yes, ma'am."

Nate then turns and heads to the police garage to get his police cruiser, and pull it out front.

Zoey stands up, and walks over to her desk, with the bottle of Jack Daniels and hides it in the bottom drawer. And then grabs her gun which was laying on top of some folders on the desk. Checking the magazine, counting how many bullets she had left. It's a full magazine. Fifteen bullets. She haven't fired her gun once yet.

She heads down to the equipment requisition, and signs off on receiving another magazine. Which she pockets in an inner pocket in her suit jacket. Just in case she runs into this nut job again.

After a few moments, Zoey heads outside, and into Nate's cruiser which he had parked out front. And they head over to the crime scene.

A chemical warehouse.

It's currently set engulfed in a massive storm of fire, the chemicals reacting to the fire, making it burn several hundred times hotter.
The firemen are unable to even get close as it is burning too hot. And releasing toxic chemicals into the air, in a five mile radius.

Every officer from the entire district, and even neighboring districts have been called in to help evacuate the locals.
There's almost no officer left patrolling the streets. If someone were to create a diversion. This is one hell of a diversion, and it's working.

Nate parks just a few clicks away from the fire, at a tent that has been set up to act the command center for dealing with the fire. And to coordinate the fire fighters, EMS and the police.

Zoey and Nate heads out of the car, and walks into the tent. Showing their badges. And they talk with the man in charge. A fire marshall by the name of Hank is taking the lead on this one. Seeing as it is a fire they are dealing with.

Zoey: "Are you in charge here, sir? I need to get to the scene."
Hank: "I am. And who are you?"
Zoey: "I'm Special Agent Anderson." - Zoey shows Hank her badge.
Hank: "Ah, you're that FBI Agent. After the man with the white mask we believe who started this."
Zoey: "I am, yes. Can you take me to the scenes."
Hank: "No. No one can even get close. The fire is burning too hot. If you want to help, you need to start evacuate people within a 10 mile radius."
Zoey: "I don't have time for that. I need to find this man before he strikes again. Who knows what sort of chemicals he may have gotten his hands on."
Hank: "As I said, no one can get close. I have my best men working on it. Now, please get out of my way. I have work to do. I need to get this fire under control."

Just as Hank said that, a large explosion is heard and felt as the the entire ground shakes, the lights go out for a moment. And then returns.
And Hank rushes off to one of the work stations, where a worker is listening to the radio. Who then puts the incoming transmission on speaker for everyone to hear.

Unknown voice on the radio: "There's been a large secondary explosion at the warehouse. I repeat, a large secondary explosion by the warehouse. A gas pipe blew. It's fueling the fire even more!"

Zoey and Nate rushes out of the tent, and the first thing they see. Is the massive fire from the warehouse straight ahead. Literally lightning up the entire dark night. 

Zoey and Nate: "Fuck...!!"
Nate: "Look at that... I've never seen anything like this! It... It... Almost looks like the end of the world."

Just at that moment, it starts snowing. Well, it looks like snow. But it's actually ash from the fire.

A fireman runs up to the tent, and hands Zoey and Nate a mask each. It looks like a gas/fire mask of some kind. He's wearing one himself. And he's carrying several more, and heads inside the tent with them.

Zoey and Nate each put on their masks. As to not breath the ash, or any other chemicals there may be in their air by now.

Then the two walk towards the car. As they get to it. Nate casually leans against the hood. And Zoey starts pacing back and forth in front of it. Thinking.

Zoey: "What if... What if... He knew... This would happen? He definitively seemed like the type who wants to watch the world burn."
Nate: "What do you mean...?"
Zoey: "What if he's still around... Watching? What if he's here, right now? Right under our noses?"
Nate: "But... Why?"
Zoey: "N-no.. No... That'd be too obvious. And too simple... He must be planing something else."
Nate: "Like what...?"
Zoey: "I don't know yet... We do have people patrolling the streets, right?"
Nate: "N-no...? Everyone is out helping with the evacuation. Except for me though... I've been assigned to you."
Zoey: "Everyone...? Fuck! He could probably rob the city blind, and we wouldn't even know it!"
Zoey: "Listen... I need you to cover for me. I need to take a closer look. If there is something there to help us find out where he's gonna hit next. We need to know."
Nate: "What are you gonna do?"
Zoey: "Better if you don't know."
Nate sighs, "Fine..."

Zoey heads over to one of the parked fire trucks. And looks around for a fire suit.
She finds the compartment where they keep spare suits. And puts it on outside of her clothes. And she then grabs a nearby fire axe and a fire extinguisher.

Just as she heads out from hiding behind the firetruck, she notices a four firemen talking to Hank. She heads over, and blends in with them covertly.
Hank speaks up to the group.
Hank: "We need you to head over to the warehouse, find the shut off valve for the gas pipe. And turn it off."

Zoey doesn't say anything, and keeps her head down. But at the same time, also appearing to pay attention. As she doesn't want to draw any attention to herself either. Trying to blend in. So far no one has noticed her. Thanks to the gas mask, she's able to hide her identity pretty well.

Then the group leader nods, and they all start walking towards the chemical warehouse. Including Zoey who follows them. She sticks to the back of the group though.

It's gonna be a long walk to get there. In searing hotness. And it's only going to get even hotter as they get closer.

OOC: (Out-Of-Character)
Gonna end it here for now. Stay tuned for part 2 when she get's into the hearth of the fire! Feel free to post in the mean time.

I also tried my hand at color coding names and spoken words from said names. Let me know how that looks like. I might not do that again. But we'll see.

@UnknownX Have fun using this distraction. xD Lot's you could be doing. Hopefully I'll be able to find something in part 2 to be able to find you. :P 
But we'll see!

This has been such a long night. And it's still far from over.
Feel free to jump in here as well agent @BarrettSimms.

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 2

Agent Simms was already on the scene of the chemical fire. Simms and the rest of his DEA task force agents where not too far from the tent that Agent Anderson was in talking to Hank. All of his agents and him already where wearing gas mask and tactical gear standing around not really knowing what to do. Simms was leaning against black SUV his m4 dangling around his side with his arms cross. Hearing his other agents in his ear piece he just shakes his head and then hears the explosion as like everyone in the are seem to duck quickly.

Simms: "holy shit, it getting bad over there."

Simms looks around and see agent Anderson running behind a firetruck and then a firefighter suddenly appears a few seconds later.

Simms: "Hey guys" The agents move over to Simms. He hands his m4 over to one of the agents and also his bullet proof vest.

Simms: "Im going to get closer and see what I can do you guys stay frosty and make sure everything is under control, DO NOT let that white mask guy any where close to here, look for cameras he likes to watch. keep me updates.

The agents all nod. Simms takes off into the direction where he saw Anderson do her clothing switch. He too would put on the fire suit. a tank of oxygen and change out his mask for a firefighters mask. Simms would also place his glock behind his back. He then grabs a pick  or poker stick and see that everyone is running towards the fire. Simms would follow from behind and try to find out where agent Anderson went so he could follow her, since she knows more about the the man in the white mask then anyone else on this island.

5945730157996_DEAbadge.jpg.c4d79c1002f0478c345c476c92712381.jpg

((Awesome I don't know what to expect next but this should be fun. whoever wants to go next the ball is in your court))

Edited by BarrettSimms
  • Like 1