Sign in to follow this  
Rew_Mceo

Hello there!

Hello there!

My name is Winston, though in-game it will be Rew Mceo:) . I found out about this game a few days ago and I'm really excited about it seeing all the possible things you might be able to do online. The career that I will be pursuing will be in business. I've already got quite some experience with running in-game businesses and organisations throughout various games. Therefore I would really like to set up a business here. I will add a post in the Board Roam once I've set up a business.

In the meantime, I would like to get more in touch with the community and developers to learn more about the game and get some good ideas for my business. 

Of course, any questions about me are also very welcome :) 

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the identity community. If you require any help then don't be afraid to message me. Good luck with your business and I hope you settle in well with the community 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as the ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

I am sure that you will find the search bar very useful, but if there is pages of shit then just re-post if you cba to look through it all.