Maddii

Crafting and Repairs?

The title says it all, I already know from the trailer that a user can craft his own cloths, add unique pictures and stuff to their clothing and sell it in the market.

But my question is, does this also imply to other things? Does the game mechanics include crafting other stuff?

examples:

- Being able to open a shop, design items from the zero? using metals, or wood, being a carpenter, a smith, a butcher, a tailor, a cook,...etc

- Be able to work as a repairman, fix home appliances, be a car mechanic? be a plumber?

I know I'm asking a lot, but such jobs could add a whole lot to the game, and would increase the immersion into the game. Many including myself are anticipating the possibilities of this game :D

14 hours ago, Maddii said:

The title says it all, I already know from the trailer that a user can craft his own cloths, add unique pictures and stuff to their clothing and sell it in the market.

But my question is, does this also imply to other things? Does the game mechanics include crafting other stuff?

examples:

- Being able to open a shop, design items from the zero? using metals, or wood, being a carpenter, a smith, a butcher, a tailor, a cook,...etc

- Be able to work as a repairman, fix home appliances, be a car mechanic? be a plumber?

I know I'm asking a lot, but such jobs could add a whole lot to the game, and would increase the immersion into the game. Many including myself are anticipating the possibilities of this game :D

I've read that the players will be able to craft weaponry and other such things, don't remember if it said craft or manufacture but if you can craft the weaponry and add "personal touches" to it then I'm sure you'll be able to do this for other things. But as for the jobs I'm sure you'll be able to do those jobs but not 100% that you'll be able to fix appliances :D 

On 6/26/2016 at 5:32 PM, Maddii said:

examples:

Sounds good, maybe you can repair a car, if you put points into mechanical, or make computer games, and programs with the technical skill (my personal hope) among others, they said when you level you can put points into various different skills, and use those skills to do actions involving those skills 

On 16.7.2016 at 7:13 AM, jshaw71 said:

Sounds good, maybe you can repair a car, if you put points into mechanical, or make computer games, and programs with the technical skill (my personal hope) among others, they said when you level you can put points into various different skills, and use those skills to do actions involving those skills 

repairing a destroyed car will be "tow truck mechanic" exclusive(?). no programing in identity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

repairing a destroyed car will be "tow truck mechanic" exclusive(?). no programing in identity.

I wish there was programming maybe they'll add it later...