Patch 1.0.3 Delayed! Read below

=~~~= 51.255.155.172:9987 =~~~=
=~~~= Identity Public Teamspeak Server =~~~=
=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=

Enlisted Staff For This TS Project

ServerMaster: @GamingSpectres
TS Staff: @AndrewDonaldson
  +  @Willbk4
We do NOT base staff off any ranks. You'll be known as staff, not mod or anything else.
Website staff will have a little Identity Logo beside them so don't be fooled!

Absent Leave ~ I will be leaving for an entire month due to business over-seas.. If you need to contact me please connect to the TS Channel & follow the instructions there :)

Kind Regards,
Spectres
TS ServerMaster of Identity Public TeamSpeak 

Hello, I've developed a mini-project if you would refer to it like that for the common area of the Identity community! Now this isn't the only thread being published because I am spreading the word about this!

1W9KKUx.png

Q: So, what does this teamspeak offer?
A: We offer channels for groups, crews & etc. Groups & Crews will be on there permanently unless removed for breaking a rule!

Q: Does It Cost?
A: Fuck you obviously!? Nahhh it don't its a free service from me too the community. I got the O-Kay from Mr @Paratus so dont kill me please :/ I will give you free cookies :x

Q: Does it cost to use a channel for my crew / etc?
A: Crew Channels & Etc will be free of charge, all it requires is the group leader/don/owner/ceo watever da hell?! But yeah it only requires that because I am a nice guy & why not? Derp

Q: What gets my channel removed?
A: Removed channels (groups n etc) will be removed due to one of these reasons: Inactive - UnUsed - Explicit Convos Or Images - Rude To Staff etc..

Q: Is It An Official Identity Server?
A: Sadly fuckers it isn't, its just a public one for everyone on the forums...

Current stuff on the server right now:
56122443e86e56e8421aa35def9d964d.png

We might run/base this off The Official, Main & Dedicated Servers Of Identity!!!

imcYxjd.png
5c37172c4e5423a6e3977ca137b83702.png

imcYxjd.png
TS Server Master - TeamSpeak Server Master: @GamingSpectres
Normal Wont Ever Be Apart Of TS - Its There For Show ;)
Passport | UnVerified - This Is The MAIN Group If You First Join, To Verify Send A Pic Of Pledge To TS Staff
Passport | Verified - One Word... Congrats! Your Not A Full On Immigrant!
Police - This Is If You're Apart Of The Law Enforcement!
Swat - This Is If You're Elite Enough For The Law ;)
Federal Agent- FBI? CIA? ETC??!! If You Are Apart Of It Then Congrats Agent :)
Mafia - Well Criminal Organisations Do Pay & For Crime As Well, But They Don't Pay Justice xD
Boss Of Bosses - Number One Crime Family On A Official Server?! Prove It!
Identity GameMaster - Identity Game Developer, Coders & Etc :)
TS Server Staff - Teamspeak Server Staff, Only Those Badges Are OFFICIAL TS STAFF DONT BE FOOLED!
TS Server Admin - Teamspeak Server Admin, Only Those Badges Are OFFICIAL TS STAFF DONT BE FOOLED!
Website Staff - Moderators, Admins & Etc.. Only Official Website Staff Get This :o
Notorious Criminal - Wanted By Police? Wanted By Swat? Wanted By Fed? YOU ARE WANTED BY ALL!?! Collect The Badge!
Criminal - Wanted By Police? Get Better & Get Wanted By All ;)
Legendary - This Is A Private Award For Bug Fixers Or People Who Are Legendary In The Staffs Eye ;)
Motorcycle Crew // Club - This Is For Crews Who Operate As A Motorcycle Club, Gang Or Crew..

More Badges Will Be Added Once More People & Crews Join

R1zc8dX.png

SEumYm4.png

@Willbk4 - Made me look like a complete idiot on Teamspeak with the help of @AndrewDonaldson Thanks guys<3
@Willbk4 & @AndrewDonaldson has helped me test some feature before I fixed some perm problems.. So thanks to them!

Kind Regards,
GamingSpectres

Edited by GamingSpectres
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for adding our own family channel!!!! we will be using that team speak whenever we will be in game. Awesome!

I see you made a password! sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody can bother us, May you private message me the password please?

A couple things though,

1. Multiple Channels - I know how MC's work. Every Sunday the top officials go to "church" (Big meeting), If Herzog or somebody else will be using the team speak i think their gonna need their own channel for church, riding, meetings (general meetings) and general talk among members. (maybe 2 - 3 channels just to talk so it dosent get crowded)

I might need some channels as well, general talk (maybe 2 channels), meetings and inductions. If someone wanting to join the TS wants to set up multiple channels they can also talk to you and ask. Maybe you can set a limit to 4 channels per gang or organization. These thoughts are just ideas to make the TS not so crowded and cramped, I think more people will like my ideas maybe! Just a thought tho! :D

Thanks for reading

~Luca Santarelli 

I think a Discord server for the 'official' Identity VoIP would be better suited than TeamSpeak3. 

Considering Discord Server hosting is free, secure and a whole lot more sexier than TS3.

Regards,

RedArrow.

@RedArr0w this will be better and cheaper but some people haven't heard of discord and people may also feel like discord is not safe with Trojans.and most people already have ts3 installed.

9 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

@RedArr0w this will be better and cheaper but some people haven't heard of discord and people may also feel like discord is not safe with Trojans.and most people already have ts3 installed.

Also you don't need to make a account to use Teamspeak.

Well, personally.. I've never gotten a Trojan from Discord. So long as you get it from the Creators Site, should be all good.

@JamesLuck01 It's not necessary to make an account, as you can use in browser with a 'guest' name if you really can't be arsed to make an account.

Honestly don't see what you lads have against Discord. It's awesome, compared to it's ancient competitor TeamSpeak3.

But meh, up to you all individually I guess. 

• Like 2

@RedArr0w He is right and TS3 is old. Discord is so much better. I think to make Discord only for EU...

Edited by enexpi