WackyTheWalrus

Armored Transport Business

Description: I'm starting up a armored car business, as in one of the trucks that comes to your local bank/store to take the money to the bank (No pun intended). I think it would be a cool job and an absolute necessity to keep all of the money safe. So basically you will contact this company and tell them size dimensions of what you need transported and we'll send out an armored truck to get the job done. We can branch out to other things, not just money. We would take whatever item it is to where it needs to go (Money---->Bank). We will insure your money or item(s) fully as we have insured you everything will be safe. Updates will come below as I develop the company.

Update: We will be a no questions asked sort of company. You need it done and can pay for it, sounds good to me. Our company will also be international but will begin in the US but will eventually reach around the world as long as the business roles in. Insurance packages will be available as I said before but are how they sound, optional packages, we only offer the 100% package if you have a long-term contract with us. But there will be other contracts available for one time uses and things of that nature.  

CEO:
Wacky

Head of Operations:

Jack Frost

Head of Marketing:

Head of Tech:

Guards and Drivers:

DragonDoctor

Trollbomber

Job descriptions:

Head of Operations - Will make sure the trucks are where they need to be when they need to be there. Will need to keep a nice fluid schedule going.

Head of Marketing - Will handle getting our business out there and letting people know what we do, basically advertising.

Head of Tech - Will keep our company up to date on the latest and greatest technology to keep our trucks as secure as possible.

Guard: Will either sit along side the driver in the front or in the back will the secured goods, there should be 1 driver and 2 guards per van.

Driver: Will need to be able to handle a quick schedule and find quicker routes. Less time on the road equals the safest trip for the good.

If possible: I'd like to add some sort of GPS system into the trucks and security cameras on the outside of them, not sure this will be implemented in the game but if it is I will sure be using it for this company.

If you're interested in any of the positions listed (Taken or not) please feel free to message me about them and we can try to work something out.

Edited by WackyTheWalrus
Adding on
  • Like 6

Sounds like a good idea man. I can see a lot of PAYDAY 2 happening here but sounds like an awesome job :D you should definitely write some more info on it so people get the bigger picture of it all. Will be easier for people to find the idea acceptable or not. I think its a good idea and thats not my inner criminal talking :D

• Like 2

18 hours ago, WackyTheWalrus said:

Description: I'm starting up a armored car business, as in one of the trucks that comes to your local bank/store to take the money to the bank (No pun intended). I think it would be a cool job and an absolute necessity to keep all of the money safe. So basically you will contact this company and tell them size dimensions of what you need transported and we'll send out an armored truck to get the job done. We can branch out to other things, not just money. We would take whatever item it is to where it needs to go (Money---->Bank). We will insure your money or item(s) fully as we have insured you everything will be safe. Updates will come below as I develop the company.

Update: We will be a no questions asked sort of company. You need it done and can pay for it, sounds good to me. Our company will also be international but will begin in the US but will eventually reach around the world as long as the business roles in. Insurance packages will be available as I said before but are how they sound, optional packages, we only offer the 100% package if you have a long-term contract with us. But there will be other contracts available for one time uses and things of that nature.  

CEO:
Wacky

Head of Operations:

Head of Marketing:

Head of Tech:

Guards:

Drivers:

Job descriptions:

Head of Operations - Will make sure the trucks are where they need to be when they need to be there. Will need to keep a nice fluid schedule going.

Head of Marketing - Will handle getting our business out there and letting people know what we do, basically advertising.

Head of Tech - Will keep our company up to date on the latest and greatest technology to keep our trucks as secure as possible.

Guard: Will either sit along side the driver in the front or in the back will the secured goods, there should be 1 driver and 2 guards per van.

Driver: Will need to be able to handle a quick schedule and find quicker routes. Less time on the road equals the safest trip for the good.

If possible: I'd like to add some sort of GPS system into the trucks and security cameras on the outside of them, not sure this will be implemented in the game but if it is I will sure be using it for this company.

If I ever contacted you and you lost my money, I would make it high interest the longer you took to pay me back and it would make you go bankrupt probably.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If I ever contacted you and you lost my money, I would make it high interest the longer you took to pay me back and it would make you go bankrupt probably.

Even if I lost your money, you wouldn't need to worry about repayment. I'd have it in full as soon as you need it... granted.... How much would you be putting in 1 van that I would take so long to repay?

3 minutes ago, WackyTheWalrus said:

Even if I lost your money, you wouldn't need to worry about repayment. I'd have it in full as soon as you need it... granted.... How much would you be putting in 1 van that I would take so long to repay?

Drug money is probably a lot when in quantity. But my interest would be as high as 50% if you couldn't pay in full.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Drug money is probably a lot when in quantity. But my interest would be as high as 50% if you couldn't pay in full.

But all of the money wouldn't be in one truck... 

5 minutes ago, WackyTheWalrus said:

But all of the money wouldn't be in one truck... 

True.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I thought you were going to own a bus company @JamesLuck01...or is there something you are not telling me? xD 

I am, but to get there I need to earn fast cash to buy my assets

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am, but to get there I need to earn fast cash to buy my assets

I'm sure my MC could help you get to that point :)

• Like 1

We think we could definitely help you with your issue surrounding the loss of assets. please contact me for more information

ShadowCo,

• Like 2

I thought I heard there were no armored vehicles? Correct me if I am wrong, but this might pose a problem to your company. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashman said:

Definitely sounds like an interesting business idea, but will the game have armored trucks?

Not sure if it'll have armored trucks yet but either way I'll run this business. I'll just get regular vans and have security guards inside or a motorcade depending how it works in-game.