576ce2cb97433_HawkLawfirm.jpg.fffd75646a

Our Goals

Here at the Hawk law firm, we want everyone to be protected against false imprisonment. We provide our service to everyone whom wants it, We currently hold the award of The lawyer European awards 2004 and nominated for each one for the past 4 years and will continue to strive out best

About us

For 23 years we have been giving our best service we possible can. We only employ the best Lawyers in the area and give our customers the best. Our success rate is 79% and the most improved lawyer firm in the Entire county

What we do 

Once you give details on the case we will look at all the evidence then give the best help we can and inform you  the best way to go forward, finally assist you in courtroom    we will even investigate the case if you been imprisoned.

staff:

Ceo:Daniel Ourichi

Human resources manager:open

Head of recruitment:open

Finance manager:open

I.T systems manager:open

Head of Marketing:open

Lawyer(s):Moriarty 

Receptionist(s):open

If you wish to be apart of hawk contact me on this thread 

Our packages 

Death penalty cases:550

Serious offences case:$325

Indictable cases:$300

Arrestable case:$225

Minor cases:$150

Summary case:$125

Edited by shadowkiller
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@shadowkiller

Might be a bit better with more information. 

Well actually I think having more information and having it look more professional will get you more business. As an example: I would not contact your law firm because it don't have a professional look and it has only a little bit of info. Look at other posts and see how much effort they get, they will be more a success.

Friendly Advice:

So add more info under these Headers: Who we are, Why we made the business, What the Firm's goals are, Why should I choose you?, Why you guarantee that your the best choice? 

Also Add like staff positions just so if anyone wants to join your employees list then they can know staff positions.

Good Luck :)

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Can I get someone on a retainer fee? Because I feel a lot of  false imprisonment coming on lol

Thank you!

We  are now open for staff  positions.if you wish to apply private message  me and the job you want to take up

• Like 1

Nope,what is your business name?

We are no longer hiring or selling our service,

Apologies for any incovience caused