TanzaniteSilver4

Beta Characters in Full Game?

Hey all.

EDIT: Also the modules.

I'm considering purchasing the passport that grants you beta access but I'm not sure yet as I have this question.

In many games that have a beta testing period you can make a character but once the full game is released, that character is deleted.

Will this be the case in Identity? So if I made a character in beta would it be deleted when the full game is released? Thanks~ :P 

Edited by TanzaniteSilver4

No it wont be deleted, or so I think as in one section of the beta slide it says it will be a time to create your character early

2 hours ago, TanzaniteSilver4 said:

Hey all.

EDIT: Also the modules.

I'm considering purchasing the passport that grants you beta access but I'm not sure yet as I have this question.

In many games that have a beta testing period you can make a character but once the full game is released, that character is deleted.

Will this be the case in Identity? So if I made a character in beta would it be deleted when the full game is released? Thanks~ :P 

1 hour ago, shadowkiller said:

No it wont be deleted, or so I think as in one section of the beta slide it says it will be a time to create your character early

Actually They said you will get the character for the modules and beta but You will have to re-create it for the full game as because there will be a lot more customising features at full game release. (So you don't miss out on everything new, you will have to re-make it.) 

• Like 2